Anonman90

Spritual Solipsism is the ultimate truth!

25 posts in this topic

I have had mystical experiences that have led me to none other than spritual Solipsism, or oneness, infinite conciousness. They're actually all the same.

There's two types of solipsism. One is when Ego thinks he/she is the only person in the world and everyone else is NPCs. That is the wrong Solipsism! They have no respect for others or hurt others, this will cause bad karma. Karma isn't you slapping someone and you'll get slapped. Karma is a complex system which consists of your attachments, beliefs, and overall energy whether good or bad. 

Spritual Solipsism is there's only YOU and everyone else is also YOU in different masks. They are your reflections, they are your mirrors, therefore if you help anyone, you're only helping yourself. 

I don't know how this human experience started, but it definitely wasn't due to boredom. Boredom belongs in Duality, bound to time and space, and also comes from the mind. Anything that comes from the mind is an illusion.

The more anyone, including people who are practicing Buddhism, Hinduism and whatnot deny this, the more attached they are to something they don't want to let go. How hard is it to look at your loved ones and know they're just an illusion, just like the body and flesh you see in the mirror. When I first realized this, I was crying for a good hour. That's an attachment! Go look at someone you love, or a per you love, and know they're just an illusion, can you really acknowledge that? If not, then you're just not ready to awaken, and that's okay! Play more!

How can anyone on the spritual path say "oh yea, all is one, it's all infinite conciousness or awareness" but then deny that there's only them in this world. They're literally contrary to each other. I see this in Buddhist and Hindu groups, they are confused and they are unaware of their own attachments. Some buddhists admit everything is a dream but then still think if they "die" the world would still exist. They still think this world and universe actually exist and souls come and go. That is not true! The world as you know it will die when you die, there will be nobody crying for you.

Also, non-duality can not be put into words. Must only be experienced. Buddhists say Emptiness, it's not even emptiness, that belongs in Duality. It's simply ineffable! If you can think it, it's not it.

Neville Goddard and Ramana Maharashi are two individual "gurus" that I follow after my experiences.

Love this quote by Ram Dass

"All spiritual practices are illusions created by illusionists to escape illusion."

Edited by Anonman90

2 hours ago, Anonman90 said:

How hard is it to look at your loved ones and know they're just an illusion, just like the body and flesh you see in the mirror. When I first realized this, I was crying for a good hour. That's an attachment! Go look at someone you love, or a per you love, and know they're just an illusion, can you really acknowledge that?

This doesn’t make sense to me. It sounds like there would still be a sense of self left that feels real and important and is reacting to something negatively thus not having realized it (not saying I have) but just kind of reacting to some idea in their mind or something 

idk but my experience of my myself and others is deeper than just something that can be shaken by making such a consideration. I could sit and contemplate what you said and it wouldn’t change the fact that when I’m around my family I have some sense of presence about myself and them.

Edited by Sugarcoat

8 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

This doesn’t make sense to me. It sounds like there would still be a sense of self left that feels real and important and is reacting to something negatively thus not having realized it (not saying I have) but just kind of reacting to some idea in their mind or something 

idk but my experience of my myself and others is deeper than just something that can be shaken by making such a consideration. I could sit and contemplate what you said and it wouldn’t change the fact that when I’m around my family I have some sense of presence about myself and them.

You're just ahead of me on this path. I still feel the self on some days, but I have got a glimpse of non-self too. 

Oneness means Unity. Oneness is not a limit.

Infinity is Contiguous, and so are We

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

@tuku747 what Do you think about his sentences, is this oneness:

"How hard is it to look at your loved ones and know they're just an illusion, just like the body and flesh you see in the mirror. When I first realized this, I was crying for a good hour." 

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@tuku747 what Do you think about his sentences, is this oneness:

"How hard is it to look at your loved ones and know they're just an illusion, just like the body and flesh you see in the mirror. When I first realized this, I was crying for a good hour." 

Knowing what I Am, I wouldn't have it any other way. Pure Joy. Ecstasy. Love. Infinite Dreams.

Brains Do Not Exist 

They aren't illusions, reality is not an illusion what you have is an incomplete awakening. Life is not an illusion, Life is REAL. It is REALITY. What you are referring to is what is called unreal, which is just reality's ability to defy its own rules. 

Absolute Solipsism is only ONE ASPECT of REALITY. The OTHER ASPECT IS ABSOLUTE RELATIVITY. Solipsism= Oneness, Relativity= Interconnectedness of Diversity. Reality has a diversity of experience, but this diversity is separated/mediated behind a veil. Like a curtain reality can hide certain expressions and moderate the intensity of said expressions. 

At one point I too thought Absolute Solipsism was the only truth until I was shown it is only one half of the truth.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

They aren't illusions, reality is not an illusion what you have is an incomplete awakening. Life is not an illusion, Life is REAL. It is REALITY. What you are referring to is what is called unreal, which is just reality's ability to defy its own rules. 

Absolute Solipsism is only ONE ASPECT of REALITY. The OTHER ASPECT IS ABSOLUTE RELATIVITY. Solipsism= Oneness, Relativity= Interconnectedness of Diversity. Reality has a diversity of experience, but this diversity is separated/mediated behind a veil. Like a curtain reality can hide certain expressions and moderate the intensity of said expressions. 

At one point I too thought Absolute Solipsism was the only truth until I was shown it is only one half of the truth.

That's your perspective, and you are correct... So am I.

You are in a dream

1- The dream is real to you and you stay dreaming unaware of it

2- You know you're dreaming and you're aware of it, you turn it into the best dream for the fun of it

3- You know you're dreaming, you have no desire to dream. You'll wake yourself up 

We're talking about something non-conceptual lol

Solipsists think too much, lmao

Brains Do Not Exist 

On 8/5/2023 at 11:56 PM, Anonman90 said:

. I don't know how this human experience started, but it definitely wasn't due to boredom. Boredom belongs in Duality, bound to time and space, and also comes from the mind. Anything that comes from the mind is an illusion.

It started because it could.  God cannot not allow the finite experience.   If it did it would have bias.  And also because it wonders what it is like to be a particular finite experience.  

Also be careful not to take both versions as a belief. I can tell you did because you assigned some meaning to egoic solipsism. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God dreams so deeply that it imagines a whole world around itself and this is what is called reality. But few people realize that this reality will melt away like ice under the sun if your consciousness becomes high enough. Which is why people resist raising their consciousness. It is painful to see reality melt before you eyes. Which of course includes the reality of everyone you are attached to. Loss of reality feels like death. And death itself is just the complete melting away of reality into an infinite field of imagination.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God dreams so deeply that it imagines a whole world around itself and this is what is called reality. But few people realize that this reality will melt away like ice under the sun if your consciousness becomes high enough. Which is why people resist raising their consciousness. It is painful to see reality melt before you eyes. Which of course includes the reality of everyone you are attached to. Loss of reality feels like death. And death itself is just the complete melting away of reality into an infinite field of imagination.

Then my sole intention is to witness all of Reality melt away into Nirvana

Brains Do Not Exist 

5 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

Then my sole intention is to witness all of Reality melt away into Nirvana

That's not necessarily so great. What I perfer is to just be awake while dreaming. The dream is a beautiful thing. You just wanna be conscious within it.

Be careful not to take the dream for granted. I think this is one of the traps of Buddhism -- discounting the dream. I perfer to see the dream as a miracle and a work of art.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not necessarily so great. What I perfer is to just be awake while dreaming. The dream is a beautiful thing. You just wanna be conscious within it.

Be careful not to take the dream for granted. I think this is one of the traps of Buddhism -- discounting the dream. I perfer to see the dream as a miracle and a work of art.

Realize that infinity is anything you want it to be.  It's beyond your comprehension and mine.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

THIS^^^....my loved ones....started to look unreal....I died inside when I saw it. For awhile I became so indifferent to it all, then I learned to love it. Then Reality informed me that Solipsism is only one way to perceive Reality and that my previous way of looking at reality was just as valid as the waking up to it being purely imaginary. 

Then Reality showed me it could put everything back to how it looked before with me still able to break out and return it to unreality as well. Basically once you wake up, you can put yourself asleep again but do it consciously, and you can wake back up fully as well. So basically there is NOTHING TO FEAR. Once you fully awaken, you are awakened permanently.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

when people say : god is dreaming reality. It seems that God is sitting there, doing one thing, dreaming, and as a result of that action we have: reality! subject, action and result. maybe a bit simplistic? anthropomorphized? god is reality. reality without manifesting itself as a defined pattern is still totally real, it is the total absolute infinity, it is the unlimited, and there is nothing boring, bad, intimidating about it. what happens is that reality likes to express itself in more and more complex patterns simply because it can and because it likes to. because its is dancing with itself a dance of infinite joy. this, now, is infinity. this, now, is all. There is no god behind, you are here, dancing an eternal dance. Or better: an eternal dance is happening, and you are here because that

Edited by Breakingthewall

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

when people say : god is dreaming reality. It seems that God is sitting there, doing one thing, dreaming, and as a result of that action we have: reality! subject, action and result. maybe a bit simplistic? anthropomorphized? god is reality. reality without manifesting itself as a defined pattern is still totally real, it is the total absolute infinity, it is the unlimited, and there is nothing boring, bad, intimidating about it. what happens is that reality likes to express itself in more and more complex patterns simply because it can and because it likes to. because its is dancing with itself a dance of infinite joy. this, now, is infinity. this, now, is all. There is no god behind, you are here, dancing an eternal dance. Or better: an eternal dance is happening, and you are here because that

Maybe the God behind it is you.  And God is expressing itself through the human element.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe the God behind it is you.  And God is expressing itself through the human element.

There is nothing behind, everything is here, only that the trees cover the forest, and yes, you are all of it, but a you that is not a you, is the unlimited reality that in its apparent limitation produces a you, so the same as the trees, the you doesn't let you see yourself. 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is nothing behind, everything is here, only that the trees cover the forest, and yes, you are all of it, but a you that is not a you, is the unlimited reality that in its apparent limitation produces a you, so the same as the trees, the you doesn't let you see yourself. 

When i say behind, i am being metaphoric.  God is not anywhere, it is omnipresent.  To be omnipresent means it cannot exist in any one place.  And yet, these hands type, these eyes look out.  That is a mere appearance, there is really only Being happening, and Being doesn't even need to happen, it just is.   But then, when you go full circle, you can see and say that God is a human.  You see how elegant this solution is?  God can actually talk through a human this way.  And it can say things like, God is behind the scenes watching.  In a sense it is doing that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When i say behind, i am being metaphoric.  God is not anywhere, it is omnipresent.  To be omnipresent means it cannot exist in any one place.  And yet, these hands type, these eyes look out.  That is a mere appearance, there is really only Being happening, and Being doesn't even need to happen, it just is.   But then, when you go full circle, you can see and say that God is a human.  You see how elegant this solution is?  God can actually talk through a human this way.  And it can say things like, God is behind the scenes watching.  In a sense it is doing that.

Yes, I understand your point, but it's very easy to get lost in mental images. If you say that God is a human, all our definitions of human are going to come and the will be contrasted with everything else , with you in the center. That is why we go around and around the matter, to break the false appearance, but behind it there is another false appearance, and so on. it is a matter of understanding how the mind creates the illusion of the self in order to get out of the cage.