KatiesKarma

Someone please talk Christianity out of me.

287 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 Look, bro, do your spirituality however you want. We are just sharing tips. You don't have to follow any of them.

Keep in mind the context of this whole thread was someone asking for help in escaping the stranglehold of Christianity. It's not like I came beating down your door telling you to quit your church.

@Razard86 to futther this point grasp this: the reason you felt the church was more holy is only because you directly realized that God exists.   So now - all of a sudden - religion takes a higher spot than science.  But still- realize that it is religion and a belief. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 Look, bro, do your spirituality however you want. We are just sharing tips. You don't have to follow any of them.

Keep in mind the context of this whole thread was someone asking for help in escaping the stranglehold of Christianity. It's not like I came beating down your door telling you to quit your church.

I went as a tourist, I plan to visit a mosque and then maybe a budhist place. I'm like if I created everything might as well check it out. Once you awaken I think the point is to explore. Oh and if the person wants to escape the strangle hold of the Church we already pretty much pointed it out. If you study the story of Jesus adequately he points out that you are the same as him.

Jesus basically is saying you are the Messiah, and that the Kingdom of God is within you. He says I come to fufill the law which is him pointing out that the law is pointing that the creator and the creation are ONE, that is what it means to be in the same image. So Jesus actually teaches true Spirituality its why I like him as a symbol. His teaching is simple and people complicate it out of fear. 

Hell even your Infinity of Gods awakening Jesus stated when he said "Ye are Gods."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But I also have the ability to feel the fear and distortions in others. I can also feel the earnestness of another. When I walked into that church I felt the love of small children doing their best to learn love. 

But will you interview these people?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The presence of God you are feeling is not because of the Christain Church.  The presence of God you are feeling does not source from the Chrisitan Church.  It is a trick of the ego to walk into a place of God after awakening and feel the presence of God more deeply.  It is really within you.   The house of God was always within you - it is the ego that gives it it a physical place in this realm with which to believe it is there.   But it was always within you.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Razard86 to futther this point grasp this: the reason you felt the church was more holy is only because you directly realized that God exists.   So now - all of a sudden - religion takes a higher spot than science.  But still- realize that it is religion and a belief. 

You repeated yourself. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

But will you interview these people?

Nah I know better than that, too much fear in them. The irony is they would treat me the way the Pharisees treated Jesus. That's the paradoxical nature of the story of Jesus. Once you understand what he was saying, if you tell his Church they will accuse you of blasphemy the same way Jesus was accused of blasphemy. They might accuse you of being possessed by a demon, which they also accused Jesus of.

So its a funny story all around.

Just now, Razard86 said:

Nah I know better than that, too much fear in them. The irony is they would treat me the way the Pharisees treated Jesus. That's the paradoxical nature of the story of Jesus. Once you understand what he was saying, if you tell his Church they will accuse you of blasphemy the same way Jesus was accused of blasphemy. They might accuse you of being possessed by a demon, which they also accused Jesus of.

I was thinking interview them to figure out what they really believe, not preach to them like you usually do :P But wait, if they would show so much resistance to what you're preaching, what are you really saying when you say "they're doing their best to learn love"? Would they not welcome your message with open arms?

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Which is why we suggest other ways of seeking God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You repeated yourself. 

No- I said the trick of the ego was believing religion had some higher place.  That's only because you realized that religion is closer to God then science.   You grew up a child of science.   That was what you were raised into.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I was thinking interview them to figure out what they really believe, not preach to them like you usually do :P But wait, if they would show so much resistance to what you're preaching, what are you really saying when you say "they're doing their best to learn love"? Would they not welcome your message with open arms?

I've interviewed someone in the past and he was open originally then he brought a Pastor and I got so annoyed by the Pastor I destroyed him using the Bible and he kept trying to find scripture to discredit what I was pointing too and I told him plainly, you are trying to use scripture to discredit what Jesus said plain and direct. I told him he was the same as those Pharisees and he felt like I wouldn't let him speak but every time he spoke about scripture he made stuff up. For example he said Revelation was Jesus's words, they aren't. Someone else wrote the book of Revelations I believe it was John that wrote that book.

He literally tried to use the most vague symbolic most misunderstood book in the Bible to try to disprove Jesus saying that the devil tricked me into thinking that I was one with God. When I brought up that God is omnipresent and God is a totality so literally its actually impossible for humans to not be God because God is all that is....he said I was wrong and I started laughing. 

In retrospect I should have been more respectful, but I grew up in the Church and when I searched for the truth Leo's teachings lined up with Jesus's teachings like a hand in a glove. It's so obvious if you earnestly search. Like I mentioned before even his Infinity of God's awakening was mentioned by Jesus. 

Now with that said, they are earnestly searching from their vantage point but they have too much self-hatred and fear to go beyond. 

Edited by Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

when I searched for the truth Leo's teachings lined up with Jesus's teachings like a hand in a glove.

Oh boy…

44 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I've interviewed someone in the past and he was open originally then he brought a Pastor and I got so annoyed by the Pastor I destroyed him using the Bible and he kept trying to find scripture to discredit what I was pointing too and I told him plainly, you are trying to use scripture to discredit what Jesus said plain and direct. I told him he was the same as those Pharisees and he felt like I wouldn't let him speak but every time he spoke about scripture he made stuff up. For example he said Revelation was Jesus's words, they aren't. Someone else wrote the book of Revelations I believe it was John that wrote that book.

He literally tried to use the most vague symbolic most misunderstood book in the Bible to try to disprove Jesus saying that the devil tricked me into thinking that I was one with God. When I brought up that God is omnipresent and God is a totality so literally its actually impossible for humans to not be God because God is all that is....he said I was wrong and I started laughing. 

In retrospect I should have been more respectful, but I grew up in the Church and when I searched for the truth Leo's teachings lined up with Jesus's teachings like a hand in a glove. It's so obvious if you earnestly search. Like I mentioned before even his Infinity of God's awakening was mentioned by Jesus. 

Now with that said, they are earnestly searching from their vantage point but they have too much self-hatred and fear to go beyond. 

So maybe then there can be harm in going to church if the pastor is like "the devil tricked you into thinking that you were one with God?" 

If I could preach a bit: I think we need churches, but they need to be rid of misleading dogma like that (unless it fulfills a significant need for people who can't appreciate a more mystical approach). Maybe the church can be multi-layered to suit different people with different needs.

Edited by Carl-Richard

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So maybe then there can be harm in going to church if the pastor is like "the devil tricked you into thinking that you were one with God?"

It's why I kept my mouth shut. There is no point in causing an uproar. But I do plan to visit some other religions and experience them since I never have before. 

But to stay on topic these scriptures will talk you out of the Christian Church. But not out of Christianity because true Christianity is to recognize yourself as Christ.

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

https://biblehub.com/psalms/82-6.htm

https://biblehub.com/luke/17-21.htm

Jesus is basically saying you cannot reach God realization unless you recognize yourself as the Christ.

https://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm

But people thought that meant you had to take Jesus as your Lord and savior. NO!!! You take Jesus as an example to emulate, and through following his example you awaken to the Christ within you. This is why Jesus would call himself the Son of Man sometimes and the Son of God in other instances. 

The term Christ refers to a state of consciousness in which you are in direct communion with Oneness/Totality. Once you reach this state as a sober permanent state you have lived a life full of love so thoroughly that you are awakened to Heaven Within.

God the Father is the Masculine expression of the Absolute, The Holy Spirit is the Feminine Aspect, and the Son part of the trinity is the human that has awakened and properly integrated both the Father and Holy Spirit within. This is what the Trinity teaching refers too.

Edited by Razard86

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But to stay on topic these scriptures will talk you out of the Christian Church. But not out of Christianity because true Christianity is to recognize yourself as Christ.

But let's be frank, you're literally changing the goal post here relative to what you said earlier, right?

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

But let's be frank, you're literally changing the goal post here relative to what you said earlier, right?

Explain changing goal post on what exactly?

Just now, Razard86 said:

Explain changing goal post on what exactly?

"Going to church is fine" vs. "being a Christian is fine". 

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Going to church is fine" vs. "being a Christian is fine". 

Going to church is fine as a means of experience. One of the points of Spirituality is to experience creation, part of creation is the many religions of the world. What is different than me tasting different types of foods, versus going to different types of religions?

Also I am only saying going to church is fine if you are not ready for real Spirituality because Spirituality is about facing Death. Not everyone is ready to face death, to face insanity, to face their deepest fears, to find out that one aspect of reality....is that it is pure imagination, that it can be unreal in how it presents itself. Not everyone is ready for that. 

So I'm not moving the goal post, I'm being cognizant that its not for everyone. I wish it was....because its the most beautiful thing EVER!!!

Also....a true Christian....does not need a Bible...they awaken that they are the WORD made flesh, so the Bible and church are not needed. But ask yourself.....did not Jesus visit the church? 

Edited by Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Going to church is fine as a means of experience. One of the points of Spirituality is to experience creation, part of creation is the many religions of the world. What is different than me tasting different types of foods, versus going to different types of religions?

Yeah, and there is a difference between meditating and taking a wank, or listening to a Leo video and taking a wank, or contemplating reality and taking a wank. Taking a wank is fine as a means of experience, but I feel like we're talking about the most direct means of spiritual progress here (or at least that is what I think a church is supposed to be).

5 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Also I am only saying going to church is fine if you are not ready for real Spirituality because Spirituality is about facing Death. Not everyone is ready to face death, to face insanity, to face their deepest fears, to find out that one aspect of reality....is that it is pure imagination, that it can be unreal in how it presents itself. Not everyone is ready for that. 

Maybe the church can have its own program for people who aren't ready for that (but it doesn't have to be the only program). Actually, the church probably used to be like that, but then all those scared people took over.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So I'm not moving the goal post, I'm being cognizant that its not for everyone. I wish it was....because its the most beautiful thing EVER!!!

You're either moving the goal post or running with the ball in your hands, something like that ;) 

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah, and there is a difference between meditating and taking a wank, or listening to a Leo video and taking a wank, or contemplating reality and taking a wank. Taking a wank is fine as a means of experience, but I feel like we're talking about the most direct means of spiritual progress here (or at least that is what I think a church is supposed to be).

Maybe the church can have its own program for people who aren't ready for that (but it doesn't have to be the only program). Actually, the church probably used to be like that, but then all those scared people took over.

You're either moving the goal post or running with the ball in your hands, something like that ;) 

I wish I understood what you meant.  And I agree I think the church in ancient times used to be the way you surmise and the scared people took over. There are Christian Mystics who have taught in a way that could help people Awaken but I don't know any real Christian Mystics remaining today. Neville Goddard is one, but he actually makes one change. He says David is the Son not Jesus. It's a slightly different take. He says Jesus is asleep within and you are David and you have to rouse Jesus from his sleep within LOL.

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I wish I understood what you meant.

I'm sorry. I chose to ignore the fact that Americans don't think about soccer by default.

According to FIFA's Laws of the Game, there is absolutely nothing illegal about the ball coming into contact with a player's arm or hand. It's only when the player deliberately creates that contact (or uses unintentional contact in a deliberate manner) in an attempt to control or manipulate the movement of the ball.

https://medium.com/@Dobens/understanding-the-hand-ball-rule-1cc09a7a223

But also, isn't it only possible to move the goal post in a soccer game? Isn't it stationary in American football? o.O

Edited by Carl-Richard

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I wish I understood what you meant.  And I agree I think the church in ancient times used to be the way you surmise and the scared people took over. 

This says it all.  You're not gonna win because you want somehow for religion to be God.  Religion is no closer to God than science.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.