KatiesKarma

Someone please talk Christianity out of me.

287 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

click the link and read from half way down the page and you will get a great feel

i wouldn't want to compete with the mystic herself for general information

she will ultimately reaffirm what every mystic throughout history has said about one's true nature

the man jesus came precsely to show people how to come to said true nature

No offense to her, but what she wrote was umm plainly obvious. Jesus himself said this.

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

What Jesus was saying, is once you have awakened to your ONENESS with God which is Life/Death/ Experience/Consciousness/Reality/Infinity/Love/Beauty/Intelligence/ Etc. then you have attained Christ.

When Jesus calls himself the only begotten Son he is saying you awaken to yourself as the Son/Daughter of God when you attain Oneness.

A good definition of Love, is Unfiltered Unity. When you awaken to Oneness with Totality, You achieve the trinity also gender has nothing to do with humans, gender is poetic description of how the Absolute Manifests itself or expresses itself in Creation.

So Bernadette has biases she needs to clear up to properly understand what Gender is.

The Trinity is this. The Holy Spirit is the Feminine Expression. The Father is the Masculine Expression. And the Son is the Awakened Human who has properly united their inner feminine and masculine aspects and have become a purified vessel in which the Absolute can flow through without distortion. 

St. Germain understood this too. 

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7451986.Comte_de_Saint_Germain

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Christianity is a pretty profound parable. starting with the story of the apple and the garden of eden. the human, described as the misfit, unfinished being, stranger to tranquility, peace, always stranger. out of god. the original sin that makes humans a suffering being. after the redemption of Christ. the human who completely abandons his ego and transforms into a divine being. the human as a larva between the animal and god, destined to be one with god, but always tempted by satan, murderer like cain, exploitative, evil, diabolical. god described as: i am. By the way, a very good adaptation of A Course in Miracles, quite evocative. but Christianity, like any system of thought, must be abandoned. It's a novel, nothing at all. the mind must be empty of expectations in order to open to infinity.

What many of you don't understand is without evil, Goodness doesn't even make sense. Can't have comedy without evil, can't have criticism without evil. Without evil....there is no story no trial nothing....Evil is literally the driver of the story and without it there is nothing to overcome. Only an unintelligent creator would get rid of evil in life. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What many of you don't understand is without evil, Goodness doesn't even make sense. Can't have comedy without evil, can't have criticism without evil. Without evil....there is no story no trial nothing....Evil is literally the driver of the story and without it there is nothing to overcome. Only an unintelligent creator would get rid of evil in life. 

life carries the "evil" written in its source code. without evil, life does not exist, or would be totally basic. ever since a bacteria discovers that if it kills another bacteria and feeds on it, it will become stronger, you've got it. the dance begins. without evil, there would just be solitary bacteria photosynthesising in the ocean, pretty boring. In nirvana for sure, but it seems that reality had wilder plans

Edited by Breakingthewall

Jesus is not a figure of past. He's still on and his work is not finnished. He's still active on the Grand Project yet to find fullfilment 

You cannot love what you need.

@KatiesKarma There’s no need to abandon Christianity. Just add enlightenment and nonduality to your religion, that’s it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

Do you think someone can go from being a fundamentalist Christian type straight to a post-materialist mystic? Or is the hyper rationalist scientific thinking mode a necessary stepping stone towards depth for most people who are coming from backgrounds of fundamentalism and/or magical thinking?

The thing is, is that even fundamentalist Christians are completely brainwashed with science and materialism. So these are not seperate stages as much as you'd think.

3 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

@Leo Gura So who was Jesus then and what was his deal 

Do you think he just randomly awoke one day and started preaching and somehow no one was able to fathom the message?

In the end, if you awaken deeply enough, you will realize that all of Christianity was just a story you invented, a dream. And it has little to do with realizing God. Not a single Christian actually understands God. I consider Christianity garbage. That's how far Christians are from God. Christianity is designed for people who don't want to seriously question reality.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The thing is, is that even fundamentalist Christians are completely brainwashed with science and materialism. So these are not seperate stages as much as you'd think.

In the end, if you awaken deeply enough, you will realize that all of Christianity was just a story you invented, a dream. And it has little to do with realizing God. Not a single Christian actually understands God. I consider Christianity garbage.

I recently went to a Christian Church, and I felt a genuine connection. Even though the Churches do not hold a non-distorted version of truth they are authentically searching on how to be more loving. It was fun, to be around people who have a desire to come together and worship and sing about love.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I recently went to a Christian Church, and I felt a genuine connection. Even though the Churches do not hold a non-distorted version of truth they are authentically searching on how to be more loving. It was fun, to be around people who have a desire to come together and worship and sing about love.

Fine have fun. 

But none of that is Awakening.

@Leo Gura

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the end, if you awaken deeply enough, you will realize that all of Christianity was just a story you invented, a dream. And it has little to do with realizing God. Not a single Christian actually understands God. I consider Christianity garbage. That's how far Christians are from God. Christianity is designed for people who don't want to seriously question reality.

If Jesus was truly the son of God..then that idiot father should've wrote in the clouds "I'm the only true god .the god of the Bible.. and Jesus is my son ,fuckers . So worship me or I will fuck you in the ass in eternal hell"?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Consider that even in just wondering about Jesus and trying to decode Christian texts, you are already wasting time and going in the wrong direction.

What you should be doing if you actually care about God, is questioning all of reality from scratch, without any appeals to any human set of teachings. This immediately cuts through 95% of the crap. But nobody wants to do that because the mind loves to get lost in all the human crap. It's addicted to it.

What you want is not Christianity. What you want is consciousness of yourself as God. That's all. So you have to be careful about all the distractions and religious games.

Edited by Leo Gura

Christianity is mostly about appealing to the childish needs of the masses of a doctored religin tailored to cater their needs of what an ideal relugin should look like. 

Look for spirituality without relugin. That way you aren't fooled anymore. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

There are a lot of people trying to turn Christianity into something it isn’t because they have an emotional attachment they don’t want to let go.   Even the Unitarians, who are the most liberal Christian group, still maintain the traditional format of the protestant Sunday service because that is what they grew up with.  Inventing a non dual Christianity is like being careful to buy pure food and then sprinkling it with insects.  If you aren’t emotionally attached, it’s better to just drop it 100 percent. 

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Leo Gura right, but why such a complicated story? Why does God purposely keep himself unconscious?

I am trying to convert my fundamentalist Christian ex boyfriend and he thinks this is the highest form of deception etc

As I explained all of this to him I think what he asks himself the most is, why all of this.

Is God just bored? Is that the answer? 

I tried to explain that there are many reasons ranging from self realization to exploration and infinity but maybe I forgot something 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Consider that even in just wondering about Jesus and trying to decode Christian texts, you are already wasting time and going in the wrong direction.

What you should be doing if you actually care about God, is questioning all of reality from scratch, without any appeals to any human set of teachings.

But when you question reality from scratch.. you know what happens?  You realize that you don't know Jack shit . 

Reality is groundless .just like how science is chasing its tail by reducing every phenomenon to sub-components (atoms then electrons then energy etc).

The idea of God only exists in religious teachings and spiritual tradition.  The objective of both Science and religion is (supposedly) to arrive at Truth ..but science is wrong because it says there is an objective reality behind the veil of perception that we shall never know .and religions suggest that there is a supreme deity who created it all. I'm lately considering that everything..everything is BS.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

right, but why such a complicated story? Why does God purposely keep himself unconscious

That's easy. Because God is dreaming. That's what God is: an infinite dream. So the more complicated the story the better. It makes for a juicier dream. Easier to get lost it.

There is no reality outside of getting lost in some dream. That's how reality is made.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The idea of God only exists in religious teachings and spiritual tradition.

God is not an idea. God is consciousness itself.

Christianity will not allow to understand the limits of consciousness because consciousness is infinite and the beauty of infinite consciousness and esoteric understanding can not be found within religion. 

Certain religions do give you a taste of spirituality like Hinduism and Buddhism yet they just barely scratch the surface although it's a good start. Abrahamic relugins are a no no and a mockery of spiritual concepts. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Leo Gura hey leo, is it normal you say that god is somehow the biggest realization, whereas for me i just contemplate and instantly have insights into god? 

in fact the first time i watched your video, before even having done any spiritual work, just watching your video on what is god, i had a realization into god and felt blissful.

Edited by Majed