mr_engineer

I finally figured out the secret to 'how to be secure as a man'.

70 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Please do more research on what loneliness is. I urge you to question your ideas on what it is. Peace. 

That's not a productive discussion, that's me being one-sidedly dictated to.  I get the message that you're uninterested in what further I might have to say.  Peace, I guess?

3 minutes ago, TheCloud said:

That's not a productive discussion, that's me being one-sidedly dictated to.  I get the message that you're uninterested in what further I might have to say.  Peace, I guess?

I would be interested in your opinion after you change your ideas on what loneliness is. Something about your current opinion on it is not right. Because it's such a triggering topic, I don't want to directly tell you what, I will leave the door open for you to explore if you are naturally curious. 

Peace. 

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Dude, 9/11 influenced the outlook of the entirety of USA. It's one thing to say that it shouldn't happen, it's another thing to admit to the reality that it does happen. 

9/11 is a historical event not a minor personal situation in life. Your life is one individual, not historical. 

This is how you enable the dysfunctionality, then. By not seeing how other men enable it. 

If they enable it, they might suffer for it as well. Why should that concern you? 

Why do false-accusations come to pass, then?! 

False accusations is an entirely different matter and has little relevance to general attitudes. 

Oh, I'm validating myself just fine. In the face of all of you invalidating me. This is why the deflection-tactic works so well!! 

You disempower yourself when you live in victim mentality but fail to notice causation. 

Say that to an 1800s slave. 

You haven't suffered on a monumental scale. You're blowing things out of proportion, to the point of comparing a tricky personal situation to slavery, that's delusional. Slaves didn't get to live. I'm sure you have food and internet connection to write your silly propaganda and your relentless arguments against humanity, you wouldn't be living here if you weren't having basic privileges of human living. You have made a mountain of your suffering which is an indicator of your own weakness.. 

This is the perfect example of well.. 

Storm in a teacup. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, Buck Edwards said:

9/11 is a historical event not a minor personal situation in life. Your life is one individual, not historical. 

The system targeting you for no other reason than that you have male genitals, is pretty screwed. Screwed enough for you to have an existential-crisis over it. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

If they enable it, they might suffer for it as well. Why should that concern you? 

Because they occupy positions of power! It's very important to discredit their bullshit when they come after you, simping. 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

alse accusations is an entirely different matter and has little relevance to general attitudes. 

Correction - you don't see the relevance to general attitudes. It's because of enabler white-knights and simps who will not question what a woman says. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You disempower yourself when you live in victim mentality but fail to notice causation. 

You calling this actual victimization 'victim-mentality' is an invalidation of what I've been through. It's called 'victim-blaming'. 

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You haven't suffered on a monumental scale. You're blowing things out of proportion, to the point of comparing a tricky personal situation to slavery, that's delusional. Slaves didn't get to live. I'm sure you have food and internet connection to write your silly propaganda and your relentless arguments against humanity, you wouldn't be living here if you weren't having basic privileges of human living. You have made a mountain of your suffering which is an indicator of your own weakness.. 

This is the perfect example of well.. 

Storm in a teacup. 

If you think that I'm that insignificant and that I suck that much, what are you doing still interacting with my posts?! Go away! I'm here to share an achievement of mine and if you come trashing on it, that's not my problem anyways, that's yours. 

Spare the hate. I haven't done anything to directly hurt you. 

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

The system targeting you for no other reason than that you have male genitals, is pretty screwed. Screwed enough for you to have an existential-crisis over it. 

I never saw this. I even asked you if you have been to jail. And most likely you haven't. Then what are you  so hung over? 

Because they occupy positions of power! It's very important to discredit their bullshit when they come after you, simping. 

Who is coming after you? Perhaps an enemy you created in your own mind. 

Correction - you don't see the relevance to general attitudes. It's because of enabler white-knights and simps who will not question what a woman says. 

Unfair situations exist everywhere. Nothing will be perfect to your needs. You have to figure out what works for you. You can't be a messiah that rights every wrong. I sense severe entitlement. 

You calling this actual victimization 'victim-mentality' is an invalidation of what I've been through. It's called 'victim-blaming'. 

At this point your false victimhood needs to be pointed out because if nobody does that to you, you won't see your own trauma. 

If you think that I'm that insignificant and that I suck that much, what are you doing still interacting with my posts?! Go away! I'm here to share an achievement of mine and if you come trashing on it, that's not my problem anyways, that's yours. 

Spare the hate. I haven't done anything to directly hurt you. 

You see me helping you as hate. Work on your trauma. You're letting it ruin you. Peace

12 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I never saw this. I even asked you if you have been to jail. And most likely you haven't. Then what are you  so hung over? 

Imagine you ask someone online whether they've been to jail and they tell you 'yes, I have' :D:D:D No, but I swear to God, I have not been to jail. 

Am I supposed to go to jail first before worrying about going to jail for no reason?! Is that your angle?! 

Who is coming after you? Perhaps an enemy you created in your own mind. 

The teacher who took that dumb complaint seriously. I never expected it to happen before it did. When she threatened to complain about me, I was like 'go ahead, you idiot. No one's gonna take you seriously'. 

Unfair situations exist everywhere. Nothing will be perfect to your needs. You have to figure out what works for you. You can't be a messiah that rights every wrong. I sense severe entitlement. 

Well, I have figured out how to right this wrong. 

About 'entitlement' - I am entitled to living in a world that treats me fairly. You or anybody else cannot stop me from creating that world in whichever way I see fit. Is that clear?! 

At this point your false victimhood needs to be pointed out because if nobody does that to you, you won't see your own trauma. 

I don't need to be gaslit about what I've been through, thank you very much. 

You see me helping you as hate. Work on your trauma. You're letting it ruin you. Peace

Please don't 'help me'. Go to a cancer-hospital and tell them that they're imagining their suffering. They need that more than I do. (Don't actually do that lol, I don't know, you may actually think that's a good idea)

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer you turn every argument into a victimhood game. People here aren't interested in gaslighting or attacking you. They are helping you see your deep seated biases which will only do you more harm if you want a healthy relationship in the future. With that strong bias, you cannot love someone so I don't know what your agenda is. It seems you like to look at everything with suspicion of intention. Most people left the thread after arguing with you and trying to explain you. At this point you have turned into a broken record of sorts. Goodluck. But this attitude will not help you. You are seriously thinking that this attitude will lead to sturdy relationships then you're wrong because it will turn into a bone of contention. You're proverbially digging your own grave. Gender and social dynamics comes with flaws that are like tectonic plates. These are not up to a common person to resolve. Either make peace with it or look for celibacy in which case you don't need to worry about it in the first place. I understand that past issues have hurt you, but at some point you need to outgrow that and find a middle ground for your sanity. You cannot build your life as a tactical defense force against social issues. If doesn't work like that. Society doesn't change overnight. You need armies of people who would think like you to bring a slight change despite that. You exhibit a lot of resistance to opposite opinion and dowse it as gaslighting. You don't have anyone on board even on this thread for that matter. Most people don't like being stuck in mindsets that aren't productive. I wish you good luck.

4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

you turn every argument into a victimhood game. People here aren't interested in gaslighting or attacking you. They are helping you see your deep seated biases which will only do you more harm if you want a healthy relationship in the future.

It would be much more helpful if you understood my biases and saw where I'm coming from. Thanks. 

With that strong bias, you cannot love someone so I don't know what your agenda is.

Ah, so that's the angle you're taking. 'A biased mind cannot be loving'. Here's the thing, though - love is not a mental game. It's something beyond the mind. It is to become conscious that the other person is you, that the consciousness experiencing life through the other individual is you. 

It seems you like to look at everything with suspicion of intention.

I swear, you would be doing what I'm doing if you were in my position. 

Most people left the thread after arguing with you and trying to explain you. At this point you have turned into a broken record of sorts. Goodluck. But this attitude will not help you. You are seriously thinking that this attitude will lead to sturdy relationships then you're wrong because it will turn into a bone of contention. You're proverbially digging your own grave.

This attitude is not meant to form sturdy relationships. This attitude is meant to fight off adversaries and enemies of your self-confidence and self-esteem. I have not shown you what I do to form sturdy relationships. And, I do not care to show you that cuz most of you have attacked me and criticized me. Screw you.

I want supportive people in my life, not shit-talkers and haters. I respond better to people who understand and support me. 

Gender and social dynamics comes with flaws that are like tectonic plates. These are not up to a common person to resolve.

Whose responsibility is it to resolve them, then?! 'The government'? Which political party is going to do this for us?! Come on. 

We live in a society that we share responsibility for. This is irresponsible on your part, to not do anything about this yourself and to hold back someone who is doing something about it. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Either make peace with it or look for celibacy in which case you don't need to worry about it in the first place.

I have found a way to change it. What I'm currently doing is the way you change it. 

I understand that past issues have hurt you, but at some point you need to outgrow that and find a middle ground for your sanity.

Before that, I need to SHUT PEOPLE UP about 'how crappy I am, how much victim-mentality I have, blah blah blah'. You give me shit-talk, I give you shit-talk. That's the game we're playing. This is not going to end any other way. So, either shut up, or continue to face my criticism in return. 

You cannot build your life as a tactical defense force against social issues. If doesn't work like that. Society doesn't change overnight. You need armies of people who would think like you to bring a slight change despite that.

It has to start with one. 

You exhibit a lot of resistance to opposite opinion and dowse it as gaslighting.

It's not the 'opinion', it's the denial of the facts. That's gaslighting. 

You don't have anyone on board even on this thread for that matter. Most people don't like being stuck in mindsets that aren't productive.

My solution accounts for that. It accounts for all of your stuck-up, 'holier than thou' behavior. 

Yall are morons for coming here and shit-talking me on a thread that says 'the way I intend on defending myself is deflection'. This is unproductive for you, maybe. But, it's very productive for me. The more I argue with you, the stronger I get. Cuz this deflection-muscle gets trained for me. I don't regret this thread, but you will. 

Edited by mr_engineer

22 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

I would be interested in your opinion after you change your ideas on what loneliness is. Something about your current opinion on it is not right. Because it's such a triggering topic, I don't want to directly tell you what, I will leave the door open for you to explore if you are naturally curious. 

Peace. 

When I first posted here, I had hopes of learning something from you.  You gave the impression that you had something to teach, and an open mind to learn yourself.  At this point, I'm not being taught anything, and no other person who has replied appears to have learned much either.

Rather, you've spit in everyone's face, and made not a single friend or ally, let alone students.  Nobody appears to be trolling, yet everyone somehow has ended up in conflict.  Your students are not your enemies, so if you spit in their faces, they won't come to learn.  Perhaps you've succeeded in defending yourself, but you didn't start this thread in order to accomplish that.  You started because you had something you wanted to share.  It can be presumed that nobody made you do it.

Since you started this for your own purposes, only your efforts can achieve those purposes, and it's your error if you fail to achieve those purposes.  Instead of fighting with everyone, perhaps learn some magnanimity and how to teach.  Whether or not you're a victim in the rest of your life, you can't be the victim here;  everyone who came here to learn is.

26 minutes ago, TheCloud said:

When I first posted here, I had hopes of learning something from you.  You gave the impression that you had something to teach, and an open mind to learn yourself.  At this point, I'm not being taught anything, and no other person who has replied appears to have learned much either.

Rather, you've spit in everyone's face, and made not a single friend or ally, let alone students.  Nobody appears to be trolling, yet everyone somehow has ended up in conflict.  Your students are not your enemies, so if you spit in their faces, they won't come to learn.  Perhaps you've succeeded in defending yourself, but you didn't start this thread in order to accomplish that.  You started because you had something you wanted to share.  It can be presumed that nobody made you do it.

I wanted to teach the right way to deal with criticism. And, it is precisely this - deflection. When people spit in your face, you gotta spit in their face back. You gotta show them consequences for misbehaving with you and being disrespectful to you. 

Do you know how good women are at this?! We just take it. No! Stand up for yourselves. That's my message. 

27 minutes ago, TheCloud said:

Since you started this for your own purposes, only your efforts can achieve those purposes, and it's your error if you fail to achieve those purposes.  Instead of fighting with everyone, perhaps learn some magnanimity and how to teach.  Whether or not you're a victim in the rest of your life, you can't be the victim here;  everyone who came here to learn is.

The nature of what I'm teaching implies some casualties. Fortunately, because my philosophy is coherent, the casualties bring it upon themselves. 

This world is too harsh for you to be able to care about everyone. You have to adapt to it.