asesuaugisltu

Approached a very beautiful woman today

7 posts in this topic

I work as a barista and when I was working a very cute girl came to the place. At first I was shy but noticed that she was glancing at me very often. From her body language I understood that she wanted me to approach her. Once she left the coffee place I came up to her and introduced myself, asked for her instagram. It’s the first time in a while when I approached a girl (maybe ever). Anyway, just wanted to share this. Feels great!

Nice! Lol if a girl has a Instagram shes not my type, what is this new culture. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Great!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, integral said:

Nice! Lol if a girl has a Instagram shes not my type, what is this new culture. 

Every girl has Insta these days. Get with the times.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, I like your short story because some months ago, I approached a very gorgeous girl in a minimarket in a different city. I just looked at her and felt confused about what I could do to reach out to her. Months later, I keep remembering that moment, and it has become a life regret and mistake for me, as I don't know if I can meet her again, even though I've gone to the same place multiple times after that event. However, this experience has inspired me to do better in relationships and study intimate connections. There is beauty out there that can make me feel inspired and happy just by looking, and I might gain more experiences if I get a chance to know her!

Anyone else notice when you approach a super baddie, your brain does this nice thing for where it’s like “ah, I see you’re trying to step outside your comfort zone and make an epic play, lemme just increase your difficulty settings by about 65 percent and turn you into a drooling idiot by lowering your iq by 30 points” Then you have white knighting douchebags getting up in your face about it even when all you’re doing is having the most normal, basic, down to earth conversation possible? Or just me?

I wouldn’t dare do an approach on the job. The risk of getting fired and having my name dragged through the mud because of it is far too great.