KatiesKarma

How much LSD should I take

14 posts in this topic

So I ordered 100ug worth of LSD in 10 small tablets. It's legal here in Germany.. until they make it illegal again..

So how much do I take? I was thinking first dose 40, 2nd 60. Or do I just take all of it?

Two years ago I had probably 100-150 ug and it was pretty strong. Was hallucinating wildly and could make pictures move

Edited by KatiesKarma

These acid derivatives are weaker than proper acid. You should aim for 200ug.

you can check Psychonautwiki for dosage.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

These acid derivatives are weaker than proper acid. You should aim for 200ug.

you can check Psychonautwiki for dosage.

Oh okay. Thanks 

If this is a derivate of LSD then yes, you should get informed. (In that case, which one did you buy?)

If it's not, then you could take all the 100ug. This dose is quite fine for me, it's not too strong, but it is still a remarkable experience. If you think in the past you got 100ug and that was too much, then you could try 70ug, and then the rest save it for later trips or just microdose. I sometimes take 30 to 50ug and just go through the day. It always gives me a nice vibrant feeling to the things I do.

3 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Two years ago I had probably 100-150 ug and it was pretty strong. Was hallucinating wildly and could make pictures move

My first trip was 150 on an empty stomach.
I thought I got cheated because it was slowly rising..until the plants in my living room started staring at me lol.
I cried in ecstasy while dancing with my plants on my bed.

It was obviously not a placebo.

full (7).png

The devil is in the details.

18 hours ago, manuel bon said:

If this is a derivate of LSD then yes, you should get informed. (In that case, which one did you buy?)

If it's not, then you could take all the 100ug. This dose is quite fine for me, it's not too strong, but it is still a remarkable experience. If you think in the past you got 100ug and that was too much, then you could try 70ug, and then the rest save it for later trips or just microdose. I sometimes take 30 to 50ug and just go through the day. It always gives me a nice vibrant feeling to the things I do.

1P-LSD is illegal since last year or so now they sell 1D-LSD

The site says it's pretty much identical to normal LSD

I think I will go for 50 and microdose the rest

18 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

My first trip was 150 on an empty stomach.
I thought I got cheated because it was slowly rising..until the plants in my living room started staring at me lol.
I cried in ecstasy while dancing with my plants on my bed.

It was obviously not a placebo.

full (7).png

I think it's interesting how you can see completely differently with you inner eye. Hard to describe but it's like normally we see in 3D and on drugs I see 4D and 5D too

@KatiesKarma start slowly, each person reacts differently. for me 20 ug is tripping and 100 ug really strong. I would try half a tablet, 50ug, and after seeing how it has been, I would increase the dose

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@KatiesKarma start slowly, each person reacts differently. for me 20 ug is tripping and 100 ug really strong. I would try half a tablet, 50ug, and after seeing how it has been, I would increase the dose

You are right. It also depends on so many things man how one is going to react to what dosage

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

wtf

What do you call "tripping" ? 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

wtf

What do you call "tripping" ? 

Be in a state different than normal, different perception.

just 10ug and I am tripping (super sensitive), no need to rush. start with 10ug

my first dose was 100ug p1, don't regret

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE