KatiesKarma

Weed is pretty amazing

25 posts in this topic

Today I took five hits from my HHC vape and after 10 minutes I got pretty high. I laid down to listen to music, as i have very nice noise cancelling headphones.

After a few songs I noticed how I could turn the music into a 3d ball and fly around it within my consciousness. That was fun, the highlight of my trip was when I listened to "holy" music that worships God, here it got a bit crazy. My whole state of being changed, I started spinning and I saw white lights. I became the music and it started playing in my entire body.

10/10 experience. The only problem I have with HHC (legal THC in Germany) is that it causes lung irritation

And this is just on a low dose. I am experimenting right now, my major goal would of course be to break the wall between me and my emotions.

I have a friend who uses it, unfortunately he has just been banned in France.

The only experience I had was light but funny, I was looking at a random spot in nature and felt like a typical exotic spot in Asia or whatever.

16 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

10/10 experience. The only problem I have with HHC (legal THC in Germany) is that it causes lung irritation

Have you tried vaping it? :)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I bought it as a HHC-vape-pen with 250 hits. The first hit is fine but the second one always ends in a coughing fit I don't know why.

I like it a lot and I think I am now ready to try LSD

12 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

I like it a lot and I think I am now ready to try LSD

It's all about the dosage.

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's all about the dosage.

I ordered 10x 10ug tablets. I am thinking of starting with 40 and the second trip will be 60ug

2 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

I ordered 10x 10ug tablets. I am thinking of starting with 40 and the second trip will be 60ug

Oh you could have already started with 100 or even 150 ug. It's the perfect dose, I think.

@KatiesKarma Yes, THC is underrated and undervalued as a pschedelic. I got pushed into chaotic consciousness with it. 

@Pudgey yes. I once combined it with LSD and it made the LSD crazier 

I really enjoyed messing with my consciousness. I had intrusive thought but it was easy to push them aside after a while. 

36 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The coughing always precedes a strong experience.

If I don't cough with HHC it will be weak.

Vaping gives the best effect but I might have to use mainly edibles if I don't want to risk long term lung damage. Or using sprayed flower in a pipe. That also hits nice, especially if it is 30+% HHC.

Just now, Michal__ said:

Vaping gives the best effect but I might have to use mainly edibles if I don't want to risk long term lung damage. Or using sprayed flower in a pipe. That also hits nice, especially if it is 30+% HHC.

It will always be less worse than combustion.

@KatiesKarma have you tried HHC-P? That should be legal in your country too and it's supposedly like 10x stronger than regular THC.

I am planning to. Just worried about my lungs. And HHC-P edibles are not yet in my country (Czech Republic).

16 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Ah okay.. might be..

I wouldn't know where to get edibles. Probably have to order them online. (Got the vape at a Kiosk).

Do you think this could cause lung damage?

7 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

@KatiesKarma have you tried HHC-P? That should be legal in your country too and it's supposedly like 10x stronger than regular THC.

I am planning to. Just worried about my lungs. And HHC-P edibles are not yet in my country (Czech Republic).

No would have to order that.. I am currently satisfied with the strength of the regular HHC

48 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Oh you could have already started with 100 or even 150 ug. It's the perfect dose, I think.

I've read reviews and they said 40 is already strong. So I'll slowly work myself up. My goal would be to do a 225 trip once or twice. I don't think I'll ever do DMT. Don't have the guts to do that

I love that for you.

I really wish I could use cannabis without getting super addicted, wanting to be high 24/7 :| 

the coughing is good it makes you more high

Oil is cool I use it at low doses as a nootropic. It also doesn’t rekt my voice which is ? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

22 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I have a friend who uses it, unfortunately he has just been banned in France.

Why was he banned? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

4 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Why was he banned? 

Because it's basically legal THC, but less hindsight. :ph34r:

I also get a coughing fit after the first puff (I only take two). I have found that it is easier on the lungs and gives a better high, the rosin. It is expensive, €30/gr, but with one gr I have enough for a year. It is a resin obtained from weed with a pressure ant heat and which is basically thc

Edited by Breakingthewall