Holykael

Life is a psychedelic trip

25 posts in this topic

Life is a movie. An entirely directed and designed experience. Everything is pre ordained. The transition from state of consciousness to state of consciousness, the flow of thoughts, the flow of actions, the emotions, etc. If you imagine a video editor who pieces together a video by cutting frames and inserting effects and audio tracks, god has video edited your entire life to the tiniest detail. That's why there shouldn't be any blame or guilt, useless and fraudulent emotions because you're not responsible for your actions. That said it is part of the play that people and society will attribute the blame of your actions to you, but that's also handcrafted and purely imaginary.

You don't surrender to life, you don't do anything. You transition from moment to moment and everything happens automatically. If you know this, god will have planted some anxiety and discomfort from the knowing but it still changes nothing. The sage Ramesh Balsekar says that life is imprisonment for consciousness. Other sages say that life is a contrast to infinite love and bliss, a way to increase appreciation for the true home of consciousness.

The life may include things like astral projection, lucid dreams and psychedelic trips. There is no control even in lucid dreams, you are under the illusion of free will like in waking life but in truth you're being directed by subtle thoughts like "Im gonna do this"

This truth turns me into a nihilist because Im entirely powerless while dreaming and I have phases of intense discomfort, pain and suffering already pre planned and there is nothing I can do to avoid them. And how can I trust the architect of my suffering to provide me a good life. A good life is not guaranteed, you may be entirely born to suffer.

Free will is literally a non existent fantasy because of the nature of imagination. Imagination has to follow a linear progression of moments, the imaginary is an expression of mind, it doesn't really have a "life". There is no "alive" beings. There is only fluid imagination that simulates life. In one sense it is not incorrect to say that this is a simulation because it is. It just isn't a computer simulation. This is a simulation of life. Actual life cannot truly exist, the only thing that is permanent and truly exists is god.

Understanding is a function of the simulation or dream. It's states of consciousness. Like memory, consciousness can hold in itself a sense of understanding.

This is a deconstruction of Maya, the illusion of consciousness. Enjoy.

You're right, but you didn't answer my question in the other thread. :ph34r:
Is God even "free"?

The devil is in the details.

Btw, why see all this as negative? why not capitulate?

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You're right, but you didn't answer my question in the other thread. :ph34r:
Is God even "free"?

God is free yes because he is outside of imagination.

7 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God is free yes because he is outside of imagination.

He is well prisoner of a certain number of values to decide what he is going to imagine.
Freedom seems like a flawed concept, even at this level.

Kids, I think it's time to go outside and touch some grass - maybe leave that spiritual stuff behind for some time. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 minute ago, undeather said:

Kids, I think it's time to go outside and touch some grass - maybe leave that spiritual stuff behind for some time. 

One does not prevent the other :)

This is what happens when you are in a compulsive state, everything seems to happen out of result of something else, you are a casualty of external situations and karmic and past conditioning of your mind.

The solution is to go from compulsion to consciousness. From mechanical to intelligence. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

If you're spending so much time worrying about the ultimate nihilism of reality, you're not immersing your enough in real-life human things, and that is something you can change. So in a very real sense, you are choosing to be a nihilist. And if human things don't make you feel anything, then accept the nihilism and become enlightened. And if you can't do any of those things, then find out why and work on fixing it (trauma, health problems, lack of structure, etc.). There are ways out of these patterns, and it starts with you making a change.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you're spending so much time worrying about the ultimate nihilism of reality, you're not immersing your enough in real-life human things, and that is something you can change. So in a very real sense, you are choosing to be a nihilist. And if human things don't make you feel anything, then accept the nihilism and become enlightened. And if you can't do any of those things, then find out why and work on fixing it (trauma, health problems, lack of structure, etc.). There are ways out of these patterns, and it starts with you making a change.

Life is a rollercoaster and you are in it. You can't really change the trajectory of the rollercoaster. All you can do is hope that it isn't a faulty rollercoaster that will give you a gruesome death.

@Holykael You can stop hopeing and let the Rollercoaster take you

Edited by Hojo

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

This is what happens when you are in a compulsive state, everything seems to happen out of result of something else, you are a casualty of external situations and karmic and past conditioning of your mind.

The solution is to go from compulsion to consciousness. From mechanical to intelligence. 

The question is not at this superficial level, but at the level of the foundations of relative reality.
The least of your actions was decided because your brain (the "holon" which issued this decision if you will) was in some state, and this state is the fruit of a literally infinite amount of determinism.
You can rewind the universe a billion times from the big bang and everything will play out exactly the same way.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you're spending so much time worrying about the ultimate nihilism of reality, you're not immersing your enough in real-life human things, and that is something you can change. So in a very real sense, you are choosing to be a nihilist. And if human things don't make you feel anything, then accept the nihilism and become enlightened. And if you can't do any of those things, then find out why and fix it (trauma, health problems, lack of structure, etc.). There are ways out of these patterns, and it starts with you making a change.

Just because people turn """"existential nihilism""""""""" (including fundamental determinism) as an excuse for ruminating doesn't de facto invalidate this paradigm.

A lot of weirdos join associations helping third world people to use them as sexual objects, that doesn't mean that the associations are bad.
Cqfd.

Edited by Schizophonia

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Just because people turn """"existential nihilism""""""""" (including fundamental determinism) as an excuse for ruminating doesn't de facto invalidate this paradigm.

which is why I called it "the ultimate nihilism of reality".

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael You can stop hopeing and let the Rollercoaster take you

@Holykael @Hojo I just hit the velocicoaster at Universal.  And let me tell you guys - it makes reality look like a kiddy ride!  I highly recommend!!! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Orange spirituality is so incredibly emotionally immature.

Orange doesn't have a high enough vantage point to see how emotions justify the rational thought.

Stuck with only the rational tool you drive your mind into a cage of nihilism.

Have some faith for once.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Orange doesn't have a high enough vantage point to see how emotions justify the rational thought.

Placing spirituality on a spiral dynamic model is also a trap.   Because then you will assign the highest point to another color, always missing what is being pointed to - that which is prior to models.   I would abandon the model altogether or run the risk of being trapped within it. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Placing spirituality on a spiral dynamic model is also a trap.   Because then you will assign the highest point to another color, always missing what is being pointed to - that which is prior to models.   I would abandon the model altogether or run the risk of being trapped within it. 

I don't think there is a highest point, as its spirituality interpreted from where they are at in there development. At all times, including every absolute Truth and absolute Oneness story that is being interpreted after the experience. I agree its not mappable 1 to 1 with existing models but how else are we to communicate the differences in development?

Aren't you also at a development and communicating from that interpretation? Do you feel like your Truth is the truthiest truth? lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

44 minutes ago, integral said:

What's wrong with being "nihilistic"? I :ph34r: would like a rational answer

44 minutes ago, integral said:

Never

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Never

What i mean by fate is not to assume your rational mind that is doing "logic" has it ALLLLL figured out. Trans-rational needs to account for paradox, that the rational mind cannot linearly think its way to. 

1 hour ago, integral said:

I don't think there is a highest point, as its spirituality interpreted from where they are at in there development. .

There is no they in spirituality.   It's sounds cliche - but there isn't.  If you place Truth into a model than you will always remain within the model. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.