Holykael

Why doesn't god give me true sight

9 posts in this topic

If I had true sight I would see everything happening as love and feel that love. I could go homeless and I wouldn't care if only I could feel the love in every moment. Why must I go through life with an "ego", with a perspective that doesn't even want to exist. Why does god hoard all the love to itself only and not share it with its beings.

I understand that god wants to give life to every form but why must it give form to suffering forms and not simply joyful forms.

If everyone was feeling love all the time there would be no evil. Why isn't creation just an infinite field with all the possible forms in existence all blissed out in love walking around hugging and petting each other. Now that would be paradise. Why make everyone work and cruel shit like that.

I see the radiance in all these beings existing but the feeling doesn't stay. I have this cold and heartless neutrality and I don't want it. I just want to disappear and be a love camera and just observe reality. Free this body from my grasp. Allow it to live in non existent bliss just like the others and simply observe.

Edited by Holykael

It's your responsibility. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

7 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

It's your responsibility. 

What is responsibility? :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

What is responsibility? :ph34r:

Getting done what you expect without externalizing. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

You dont deserve it. You have limited sight and are losing your mind. God gave you a single mind to love so much you give it away but you are grasping onto it and destroying it. God does that with everyone it gives it away cause it loves it so much. The second you stop fighting your mind God will give you truesight

Edited by Hojo

6 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

God Also loves to bitching and moaning

Understanding deeply why you bitch and moan is your golden opportunity to change your behavior.

12 hours ago, Holykael said:

If I had true sight I would see everything happening as love and feel that love. I could go homeless and I wouldn't care if only I could feel the love in every moment. Why must I go through life with an "ego", with a perspective that doesn't even want to exist. Why does god hoard all the love to itself only and not share it with its beings.

I understand that god wants to give life to every form but why must it give form to suffering forms and not simply joyful forms.

If everyone was feeling love all the time there would be no evil. Why isn't creation just an infinite field with all the possible forms in existence all blissed out in love walking around hugging and petting each other. Now that would be paradise. Why make everyone work and cruel shit like that.

I see the radiance in all these beings existing but the feeling doesn't stay. I have this cold and heartless neutrality and I don't want it. I just want to disappear and be a love camera and just observe reality. Free this body from my grasp. Allow it to live in non existent bliss just like the others and simply observe.

At this point I’m pretty sure you are just playing an act. You are actually so woke that you are having to spin this story for Yourself, so that you don’t drop in to Infinity. I get it.

Your desperate hold on to this perspective is the only thing you have left. Let go my love.

Let go, let God.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Because God is not something separate from you.

God can be slept in its own dream/creation, and create/manage itself unconsciously.

The whole process is to go from compulsion to consciousness. 

Nobody will do this for you, only You

It starts with accepting your full responsibility, and stopping projecting and judging others or other external thing as the source of your misery.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.