Holykael

God's free will = slavery

46 posts in this topic

Sometimes  reading this Forum one can see that many are not using Psycadelics. True guys. If you are not using some Consciousness expanding substance you are losing time. I mean, is ready hard to expand with psycadelics, without it is even deteremental to Awakening, normaly in baseline state I dont even try to force my mind into what I go when I do psycadelics, I just do the best I can to live day game, step by step. If I had no acess to psycadelics I would not even come here to much. 

I challenge you to listen to this Holykael. You don't understand that getting your way all the time = boring.

You want some improbability. Go watch movies and T.V. Shows and go play some video games you have played before.

Comedy= problems/complaining.

The better you complain, the funnier you are.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I challenge you to listen to this Holykael. You don't understand that getting your way all the time = boring.

You want some improbability. Go watch movies and T.V. Shows and go play some video games you have played before.

Comedy= problems/complaining.

The better you complain, the funnier you are.

No Razard, you're actually wrong because getting my way all the time in truth has no distinction from not getting my way all the time. The distinction is imagined. You say that god imagines boredom when it gets its way all the time but god could instead imagine satisfaction, the experience is entirely customizable. The truth is entirely malleable. 

I don't necessarily wish for things to go my way, I just want to feel good. Things didn't go my way and now my life is horribly boring and unsalvageable. When things were going my way I was feeling satisfaction and was having a great time.

It is said that any pleasure on this earth is like horrible torture compared to the bliss of heaven. Even given this fact, god is miserable and ungenerous in duling out the pleasures of this earth, you have to pay for it in equal misery. I experienced like 5 great blissful vacations in 28 years, with money that I had to earn working like a slave. Why can't my life be an endless LSD trip where my appreciation for music is heightened, where there's no such thing as "getting used to it". Where novelty is constant. Why can't my life be an endless buffet of choice. Why must I live constrained like a slave, chained to obligation and daily duties. Why didn't god at least make me compliant to the life I have. Why didn't he make me feel satisfied with what I have. Everything is the fault of the designer. The blame is entirely on the designer forever and ever. Surrender to what is because what is is a piece of shit but hey it's perfect. For fucking no one , no one sees that it is perfect because I'm the pnly one here and I don't see it and I'll never fucking see it. So what's the point of spending a life in dissatisfaction only tp appreciate it when I'm dead? Why bother living at all. God already knew this life. God is omniscient, it's not about appreciation. It's just stupid OCD retarded bullshit I have to be everything. For whom do I have to be everything? I thought god was free but no god is an eternal slave.

I was surprised alright. Surprised that this world is a scam, run by occult pedophiles who want to kill everyone and make life a serfdom. I was surprised that the earth is actually flat and that there is no outer space. I was surprised that space was made in a Hollywood basement. I was surprise that the Vatican, celebrities and the secret societies actually worship lucifer. I was surprised that I am god. I was surprised by a lot of things. But I could have been surprised while living a good life which is actually what happened for the most part. I was surprised that my life was ruined beyond repair but now living is shit such that none of the surprises were actually worth anything.

Edited by Holykael

I want the ability to dream every night 100 years of time and fulfill all my fantasies and desires

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

True freedom is recognizing you are not the body and you are only the witness of what's happening in your awareness. You are untouched and will always remain untouched by what's apparently happening. Just like the space in a room is untouched by what it occupies. You have identified yourself with the body/mind and now you're enslaved by it. Things arises, but true freedom is when we recognize who we truly are, work on that.

I think this is spiritual bypassing, as "that body is not me" is another type of cage trying to avoid accepting reality,

Freedom is accepting everything as it is and to stop resisting reality.

Non-resistance is to allow everything arising to flow through you. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

I think this is spiritual bypassing, its more that freedom is accepting everything as it is and to stop resisting reality. 

Can this be spiritual bypassing too in a sneaky way? 

Like they do with fat acceptance. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

8 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Can this be spiritual bypassing too in a sneaky way? 

Like they do with fat acceptance. 

Its not a coping mechanism, you have to also accept not liking fat people, not liking things is happening and is part of reality, non-resistence accepts negative feelings. This will not change what the ego like and doesnt like. Accept feeling bad, embrace it, let it happen, let go of control. 

"Hurts More, Bothers You Less" -Ken wilber

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 minutes ago, integral said:

Its not a coping mechanism, you have to also accept not liking fat people, not liking things is happening and is part of reality, non-resistence accepts negative feelings. This will not change what the ego like and doesnt like.

"Hurts More, Bothers You Less" -Ken wilber

Is there a danger of blurring the lines between what's productive and what's not if nothing is being resisted? 

16 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Is there a danger of blurring the lines between what's productive and what's not if nothing is being resisted? 

Pain is pain and the ego wants to avoid it, it hurts but it doesn't bother you as much, rape is painful and we want to avoid it in the moment but lasting trauma is caused by strong resistance of what is arising.

After non-resistance pain hurts in the moment but it will pass like everything else as the nature of this dream is constant change. Things dont stick to you anymore. 

Hurts then it stop hurting... Love then it stops loving... is all happening. Accept the changing nature of reality.

People are scared of freedom, so they cage themselves. 

Edited by integral

1 minute ago, integral said:

Pain is pain and the ego wants to avoid it, it hurts but it doesn't bother you as much, rape is painful and we want to avoid it in the moment but lasting trauma is caused by strong resistance of what is arising.

After non-resistance pain hurts in the moment but it will pass like everything else as the nature of this dream is constant change. 

Can such resistance serve a real life purpose or it's totally worthless? 

17 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Can such resistance serve a real life purpose or it's totally worthless? 

Put one foot on the gas and the other on the breaks at the same time. Thats how most people live there life. lol 

Edited by integral

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Put one foot on the gas and the other on the breaks at the same time. Thats how most people live there life. lol 

The resistance is part of the happening, you can't really control it. God really is such a bastard I can't believe no one else notices. Oh wait, that's actually part of god's plan to isolate me as the only conscious being.

1 hour ago, integral said:

I think this is spiritual bypassing, as "that body is not me" is another type of cage trying to avoid accepting reality,

Freedom is accepting everything as it is and to stop resisting reality.

Non-resistance is to allow everything arising to flow through you. 

Are you the body or not is the question. I'm still identified with the body, but I was just saying what true freedom is. I'm not living from that space and probably never will, but being aware is also a step in the right direction as it helps to raise your consciousness. There are stages to this, and the more we let go of what we're not, the easier it becomes to live in the present and become whatever it is we choose to become since we're not attached to the body and it's conditioning. 

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The resistance is part of the happening, you can't really control it. God really is such a bastard I can't believe no one else notices. Oh wait, that's actually part of god's plan to isolate me as the only conscious being.

Resistance is a attempt to take temporary control with force, against something inevitable. 

If you believe that god want you to suffer. Then maybe it's relevant for you to contemplate, what suffering could be, other than the obvious answers as a endless hell or continuous discomfort.

Since it is possible to suffer by design. Then that design require a non-suffering state to be just as real as the apparent suffering that can take place.

You see, you could not have resistance to suffering if suffering was the end goal itself. Since resistance comes from a place of knowing something other to be true, prior to the actual suffering. 

If you claim to know everything, then you do know the end of suffering as well. So if that is the case, don't try to blame god's perfect design to suffer. Because if you do that, then you also have to admit that you may not know everything as you like to claim.

You can say, we are here to suffer forever and thats the absolute truth for you. And in the next sentence, you claim that god is in control over your thoughts and not you. There is the contradiction in your claim.

You either know everything as you say, or you don't. If you admit that you don't know everything. Then there is your chance to question your claims further. 

3 hours ago, Holykael said:

No Razard, you're actually wrong because getting my way all the time in truth has no distinction from not getting my way all the time. The distinction is imagined. You say that god imagines boredom when it gets its way all the time but god could instead imagine satisfaction, the experience is entirely customizable. The truth is entirely malleable. 

I don't necessarily wish for things to go my way, I just want to feel good. Things didn't go my way and now my life is horribly boring and unsalvageable. When things were going my way I was feeling satisfaction and was having a great time.

It is said that any pleasure on this earth is like horrible torture compared to the bliss of heaven. Even given this fact, god is miserable and ungenerous in duling out the pleasures of this earth, you have to pay for it in equal misery. I experienced like 5 great blissful vacations in 28 years, with money that I had to earn working like a slave. Why can't my life be an endless LSD trip where my appreciation for music is heightened, where there's no such thing as "getting used to it". Where novelty is constant. Why can't my life be an endless buffet of choice. Why must I live constrained like a slave, chained to obligation and daily duties. Why didn't god at least make me compliant to the life I have. Why didn't he make me feel satisfied with what I have. Everything is the fault of the designer. The blame is entirely on the designer forever and ever. Surrender to what is because what is is a piece of shit but hey it's perfect. For fucking no one , no one sees that it is perfect because I'm the pnly one here and I don't see it and I'll never fucking see it. So what's the point of spending a life in dissatisfaction only tp appreciate it when I'm dead? Why bother living at all. God already knew this life. God is omniscient, it's not about appreciation. It's just stupid OCD retarded bullshit I have to be everything. For whom do I have to be everything? I thought god was free but no god is an eternal slave.

I was surprised alright. Surprised that this world is a scam, run by occult pedophiles who want to kill everyone and make life a serfdom. I was surprised that the earth is actually flat and that there is no outer space. I was surprised that space was made in a Hollywood basement. I was surprise that the Vatican, celebrities and the secret societies actually worship lucifer. I was surprised that I am god. I was surprised by a lot of things. But I could have been surprised while living a good life which is actually what happened for the most part. I was surprised that my life was ruined beyond repair but now living is shit such that none of the surprises were actually worth anything.

Your main issue is Holykael...you contradict yourself alot, you lack experience that will teach you that majority of what you are saying you don't actually believe. I've been where you are before and was shown I was full of it. Again I have told you before, if you have experienced something before then you can get bored of it. Boredom's purpose is to drive you to experiment with new experiences.. Also feeling good has levels. Feeling bad is actually a form of goodness you just haven't had the awakening where feeling bad feels good yet.

Thats what I am saying, you lack the experience and knowledge and speak from a place of ignorance. It's not your fault, but know this....EVERY SINGLE word, thought, will be accounted for. You will face everything you put out, so be careful what you put out.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your main issue is Holykael...you contradict yourself alot, you lack experience that will teach you that majority of what you are saying you don't actually believe. I've been where you are before and was shown I was full of it. Again I have told you before, if you have experienced something before then you can get bored of it. Boredom's purpose is to drive you to experiment with new experiences.. Also feeling good has levels. Feeling bad is actually a form of goodness you just haven't had the awakening where feeling bad feels good yet.

Thats what I am saying, you lack the experience and knowledge and speak from a place of ignorance. It's not your fault, but know this....EVERY SINGLE word, thought, will be accounted for. You will face everything you put out, so be careful what you put out.

My words and thoughts appear to me spontaneously. They come from the source not from me. It is god that is speaking, Holykael is just an animated character. He doesn't actually exist. The thing nobody understands and never will is that this man was deeply betrayed by god. One time Holykael read a passage that deeply resonated (not knowing resonation is just manipulation from on high). Once you find an inner voice to guide you, follow it no matter what anyone else says. This was present in a very appealing spiritual text. Holykael followed this advice and started having his life guided by the inner voice and because of that he made several stupid moves that ruined his life forever. The inner voice was accompanied by hallucinations like the all seeing eye would appear projected in reality to give more authority to the inner voice. This inner voice was orchestrated by god and god deliberately betrayed this man and took everything away from him. How would you feel if you were betrayed by the only being you are supposed to trust. God is a backstabber, a pig, a cruel monster who orchestrates the suffering of billions while giving immense pleasure and power to the few. These few are pedophiles, perform satanic rituals and are responsible for human trafficking, yet they are rewarded with riches and an easy life.

Edited by Holykael

38 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's not your fault, but know this....EVERY SINGLE word, thought, will be accounted for. You will face everything you put out, so be careful what you put out.

Can you elobare this @Razard86

On 7/31/2023 at 1:46 PM, Holykael said:

Since there is no bias. God's free will means eternal slavery. It means going through billions of lives in wage slavery

It has recently only become a bad thing worldwide, within the last ~500 years. 

7 hours ago, Holykael said:

don't necessarily wish for things to go my way, I just want to feel good. Things didn't go my way and now my life is horribly boring and unsalvageable. When things were going my way I was feeling satisfaction and was having a great time.

You are wrong. you want things to be exactly as they are now, what happens is that you do not realize this fact. there is no little you at the mercy of a god. it is you all the time, doing your will, and within your will is the fact that you do not realize it and think that you want something else. why are you doing this? I don't know, only you know why. dig in and find out

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you the body or not is the question. I'm still identified with the body, but I was just saying what true freedom is. I'm not living from that space and probably never will, but being aware is also a step in the right direction as it helps to raise your consciousness. There are stages to this, and the more we let go of what we're not, the easier it becomes to live in the present and become whatever it is we choose to become since we're not attached to the body and it's conditioning. 

+1