Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassamMo

Rich in a blue country or average life in a green country

14 posts in this topic

I live in a blue country and I've been working on my finances and have a pretty good income for where I live that would make me live in a top notch area in this blue country but at the same time I've been considering leaving the country and going to live abroad in Europe but my online small business would make me afford living an average life. What would you choose if you were in my shoes 

Edited by BassamMo

Average life in a GREEN country definitely, success and money don't bring happiness.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

29 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Average life in a GREEN country definitely, success and money don't bring happiness.

I have friends who are living in first world countries and are suffering and would choose the other option but maybe because they're not that conscious? Idk.

Also I like the اشهد ان ليو رسول الله??

Such a choice must be made off direct experience. Never move to place unless you've already lived there for a while.

Spend 2-4 weeks living in a Green country in a place you can afford and see how you like it.

Also keep in mind that not all Green places are the same. So if you don't like one place try another. There are so many factors that go into making a place good to live besides its Spiral stage. Don't reduce things too much.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Such a choice must be made off direct experience. Never move to place unless you've already lived there for a while.

Spend 2-4 weeks living in a Green country in a place you can afford and see how you like it.

Also keep in mind that not all Green places are the same. So if you don't like one place try another. There are so many factors that go into making a place good to live besides its Spiral stage. Don't reduce things too much.

So basically I should take the first option of living in the rich areas of the blue country off the table? These areas are filled with orange people who are focused on work and collecting material stuff btw and probably just a few green people, do you belive it's not a good option and I should just try a green country for couple of weeks first?

For me as a minimalist, feminist and vegan I would prefer to live life with an average income in a green county rather than being rich in a blue county that is more patriarchal and conservative.

Having lots of money doesn't bring me happiness if I live not according to my values.

👽

26 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

For me as a minimalist, feminist and vegan I would prefer to live life with an average income in a green county rather than being rich in a blue county that is more patriarchal and conservative.

Having lots of money doesn't bring me happiness if I live not according to my values.

But it will help you live in similar minded communities from the upper parts of society which are normally orange tbh not green 

23 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

But it will help you live in similar minded communities from the upper parts of society which are normally orange tbh not green 

If you are green in your values it would be difficult to live as green in a blue country.

It's difficult for green to live in an orange country so blue is a real nightmare.

Even if you find a community of green people in a blue country, the laws of a blue county would make it harder for you to thrive, you would be hardly judged and demonized, you wouldn't be free to be who you are, to dress how you would like, to behave how you would like, to speak the way you would like without someone's trying to limit you or shame you, or even kill you in the worst case scenario.

The best place for green people is among orange-green, green, yellow and turquoise, this is a better environment to actually thrive for green and not only survive.

Edited by Lila9

👽

A place can be so nice and comfy without it being green or blue. For example a cabin in the woods. xD

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

39 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

If you are green in your values it would be difficult to live as green in a blue country.

It's difficult for green to live in an orange country so blue is a real nightmare.

Even if you find a community of green people in a blue country, the laws of a blue county would make it harder for you to thrive, you would be hardly judged and demonized, you wouldn't be free to be who you are, to dress how you would like, to behave how you would like, to speak the way you would like without someone's trying to limit you or shame you, or even kill you in the worst case scenario.

The best place for green people is among orange-green, green, yellow and turquoise, this is a better environment to actually thrive for green and not only survive.

You're right time a certain degree but maybe living in that community is good start before contemplating leaving the whole country 

18 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Why not be rich in a green country?

Hopefully that will be the case in the future 

39 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

A place can be so nice and comfy without it being green or blue. For example a cabin in the woods. xD

That's a plan I'm not ready for...