Husseinisdoingfine

Online game works perfectly well for me, quit discouraging it.

30 posts in this topic

@Michael569

I could answer to most of user's responses here, but because you're a mod I decided to answer to you. I think we could be more supportive to the opener and not invalidate his sucess. It would be like telling to person who started to go to gym hyped that we'll see if this even works after you show me your gains in 3 months. I almost feel the vibe reading people's messages here that they hope he'll end up miserable just to make some point about tinder in general. This should be high quality forum and I expect more of the people here.

@Husseinisdoingfine

Also GJ man, keep the grinding going in other aspects of your life too and thanks for encouraging people to try new possibilities in their life <3

-joNi-

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

I believe online game works just fine if you take care of your profile and if you're good looking yourself but you shouldn't rely on it 100% imo. I've had my 2 year girlfriend from online game and from cold approach I had like two girls willing to be girlfriends after my breakup but I wasn't convinced enough. So I believe a mix of both guarantees you maximum results 

@Kksd74628 that's fair feedback; you're right, I was being insensitive. Thanks, I'll pay more attention to it ! 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569

Thanks for seeing what I was pointing and by any means I wasn't trying to attack your view or anything. Just little friendly reminder, because I perceive we are a spiritual team here in the forum and we should remind others if we see weird behaviour to keep all of us growing. It's like dem boys really will let you know if you're BSing yourself to keep you in a right track.

Who told you that "others" are real?

Theoretically I've heard when you have a phenomenal profile, text system, membership, few apps  - old can be quite effective 

It just takes a lot of work 

I think if u use it like the average person. Just use what profile u got which are super mid, don't buy membership, don't make a funnel. I think ye it will be 0 for a lot of dudes 

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 7/31/2023 at 9:30 AM, StarStruck said:

Did you take good pictures of yourself or just self captured selfies?

Good question. I made sure to take really high quality photos of myself at various places. I went on a trip to Washington D.C., took photos there, went abroad to travel, took photos there. Each photo was very professionally shot, with only two selfies in my profile.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

10 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Good question. I made sure to take really high quality photos of myself at various places. I went on a trip to Washington D.C., took photos there, went abroad to travel, took photos there. Each photo was very professionally shot, with only two selfies in my profile.

Women love traveling and want to date a man who will take them around the world, so your picks trigger there fantasies.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yea that is what I thought. Good pictures is integral. Try a profile with potato selfie pictures and see if you get the same results. I’m curious. 

Edited by StarStruck

25 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Yea that is what I thought. Good pictures is integral. Try a profile with potato selfie pictures and see if you get the same results. I’m curious. 

Only works on gay dating sites lmao, A friend of mine took the worst looking pictures of me, looking like a insane dirty homeless man and posted them on tinder, we got hundreds of match's instantly from men, so when we asked them what did you like about these pictures they said "i see a man with a good sense of humor". One of the guys was a university professor lmfao. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 minutes ago, integral said:

Only works on gay dating sites lmao, A friend of mine took the worst looking pictures of me, looking like a insane dirty homeless man and posted them on tinder, we got hundreds of match's instantly from men, so when we asked them what did you like about these pictures they said "i see a man with a good sense of humor". One of the guys was a university professor lmfao. 

That is no surprise to me. Male brain is different from female brain.