J J

Aliens: confirmed

385 posts in this topic

It's crazy how human centered religion is when it really doesn't have to be.

6 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

It's crazy how human centered religion is when it really doesn't have to be.

Whole altitude is "man is the measure of everything" since Protogoras.

If this story is true, then it's amazing to think how this person just went into the fututre:

On 01/08/2023 at 1:52 PM, Phil King said:

Why would you assume emotions are inherently human. Also it seems very plausible that evolution would cause intelligent life forms in roughly the same way across the universe. It would make less sense if the aliens were extremely weird and foreign looking creatures. If youve ever seen the movie Arrival, I think theres no way real intelligent life would take that form.

Also possible that these Aliens manipulated our DNA to increase speed of evolution.

Enough with the sci fi man. Look around the planet and see the complexity of nature. If you think human is so much more complex than the rest of planet earth, you havent looked. 

You dont need alien hand here, nature is magical enough dude. 

Now, if I have experienced aliens, then they were taking human forms. The creatures i met were pretending to be human, but did not pull it off very convincingly, they acted weird. I thought they are either super AI or Aliens or God intervening. 

Seemed like one of those entities could pretend to be entire groups of people at the same time, but hey. I was taken by group of cops who just spawned in front of me and told me to get down. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Higher consciousness life forms probably have even more evolved kinds of emotions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Higher consciousness life forms probably have even more evolved kinds of emotions.

There is a beautiful Star Trek episode from the original series related to this topic, called Metamorphosis.

Imagine leaving your planet and crossing light years of distance to study other less conscious life forms, to be shot down by them and die, and now they study you instead.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Well, if you are traveling beyond the speed of light and multi-dimensionally, I would assume it requires a particular body load. This wouldn't be technology, as it would require science. This would be beyond science but still limited in that it can still make mistakes or requires some landing (at a very low percentage). But, not as limited as a helicopter or airplane landing/crashing- as their spacecraft is beyond normal human technology.

This could simply be the limitation of their physical body. But, not the limitation of a typical human body - that requires a suit and protective gear. The type of limitation that is so highly intelligent that a human couldn't understand, but still limited enough that the alien can get tired, sick, etc. This wouldn't be due to G-force or other human limitations when flying a fighter jet or airplane. This limitation could be so high-level, such as layers of dimensionality traveled that caused X, Y issues while visiting Earth, another planet, or the solar system, etc. 

There are also hundreds of other possibilities than just "if they are so intelligent, why did they crash" nonsense. 

Edited by Pudgey

21 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

They are not traveling beyond the speed of light and its infinite dimension. Go beyond your science and your understanding they are so beyond that G forces. But did they really crash now you will have to deduce that for yourself.

So, you are telling me that they are able to enter into our atmosphere, in some cases deep into the ocean and back into outer space. There are possibly 100,000s of them traveling across the Universe with who knows what kind of technology they have. 

With that kind of forum signature, you'd think you'd be more open-minded. 

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And here I am as the materialist I am (Okay… I’m no le a materialist but bits of that still linger) thinking that emotions are just rubbish produced by the brain and chemicals and getting in touch with your emotions doesn’t matter.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

5 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

And here I am as the materialist I am (Okay… I’m no le a materialist but bits of that still linger) thinking that emotions are just rubbish produced by the brain and chemicals and getting in touch with your emotions doesn’t matter.

Your emotions dictate your entire existence and every moment of your life, you better figure out how they work and develop a better relationship and handle on them.

You can't escape yourself.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Jehovah increases

On 2023-08-03 at 6:14 PM, Jehovah increases said:

They are not traveling beyond the speed of light and its infinite dimension. Go beyond your science and your understanding they are so beyond that G forces. But did they really crash now you will have to deduce that for yourself.

Yeah, they either evolved a way to bend space and time using their alien minds, or through their technology, or a bit of both, creating temporary worm holes or something.

@Roy

On 2023-08-04 at 6:20 AM, Roy said:

Your emotions dictate your entire existence and every moment of your life, you better figure out how they work and develop a better relationship and handle on them.

You can't escape yourself.

Are there a few exceptions to this? Out of context, for example, you know your LP, your doing some skills training or the ideal activity you want, but parts of that activity/training is triggering boredom/tediousness in you, example you love website design or visual novels, but you find parts to program boring, can you override that emotion and willpower to an extent?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

This above is just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine how much that goes unregistered, or the govt hides away. Look at the thousand maybe millions of anecdotes out there, of people saying they saw the same thing.

And here is our current zeitgeist: 

We are at a turning point in our secular history as we finally acknowledge their existence publicly. Materialistically thinking, this is a time to reverse-engineer as much technology as possible from whatever we can obtain. All hidden artifacts must be brought to the attention of our most skilled engineers for our betterment.

Accepting that we are not at the top of the "intellectual food chain" and that higher intelligences have been present for much longer than us shakes the foundation of many narratives about the origin of our species and reframes our history, especially the narrative of organized religion. It suggests that phenomena like demons, angels, and even natural selection might have been guided or tweaked by Extraterrestrial Intelligence. It raises the possibility that life itself could have been seeded on this planet by them and that they had an influence on major turning points in our history.

I refer to this as secular history because organized religion has always accepted the existence of higher beings. However, our modern secular narrative has been reluctant to do so, as we have become overly arrogant about our perceived intellectual and technological supremacy over the universe.

Dr. Garry Nolan's talk aligns with my recent mindset that these higher intelligences are mostly indifferent towards us and do not wish to publicly announce themselves. Nevertheless, their presence becomes evident to those who are able to perceive them for what they are.

Those who personally doubt this phenomenon either have a weak epistemological foundation or have not seriously considered the matter.

It is true that there are plenty of hoaxes, fake images, and anecdotes. However, it seems implausible that all sightings could be attributed to natural phenomena or human-made occurrences. Even when accounting for things like mylar balloons floating from parties (I think the "Plasmoid Anomalies Study Group" on YouTube is obsessed with them) , parallax effects, fast winds, and various atmospheric phenomena.

... But, there remains a substantial amount of evidence, even after you debunk a lot of that crap.

One intriguing observation is the increase in sightings around the time of the invention of nuclear technology. It raises questions about whether some of these sightings might be related to secret human technology. Regardless of the source, if such technology exists, it could revolutionize mankind's capabilities and should be made available for the benefit of all, rather than being controlled by a secretive government sector. Whether or not we attribute these sightings to ancient aliens, we cannot deny that the technology involved is present today and has been for at least the past 70 years, supported by solid data. We need the govt to open up, obviously.

So, as Leo said here previously. We either believe it or not, of course, some people can't believe that the earth is a spherical/sphere-like shape.

Edited by Lucasxp64
Improved flow of the content to be more easily read. No edit to content per say.

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

can you override that emotion and willpower to an extent?

Yep. That's called being mindful/conscious/thinking long term. "I am going through these feelings now so I can feel another way in the future." You are always going to be experiencing emotion all the time for various causes

hrhrhtewgfegege

As I heard someone say before: "Extraordinary Evidence requires extraordinary funding" as a response to "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

I think we need to be careful to not be too trigger happy with any UFO imagery or anecdotes, so it doesn't discredit the field.

That type of high quality analysis and data like the one above is what that NASA UAP panel is talking about, we need bigger budgets, higher quality of investigation:

Collection stage and to summarize some of the things that we've learned the current data collection efforts regarding uaps are unsystematic and fragmented across various agencies often using instruments uncalibrated for scientific data collection

This means, debunkers out there in the internet need to also up their game on the quality of their analysis, just like the one above. I'm tired of seeing low effort/quality debunking that is mostly guided by that blind and biased straw-manning.

But also at the same time, we can't be silly and be drooling over any low quality/effort evidence. Every bad evidence that is credited, will discredit the good ones such as the Varginha incident.

So, as our Aircraft and Visual Effects (Synthetic image/video generation, traditional CGI, etc) technology becomes better, the bar is raised for the quality of the sources, for the kinesthetics data gathered for the UFO phenomena.

So, for example, that one video I had shared that was taken in Brazil, São Paulo in 1998 of that ball going around some houses, those days we might attribute it to a type of domestic drone being missen. However, as back then we didn't have such great that, I find it more likely that it was an actual flying device of unknown origin, although the kinematics of it are not impressive, which makes me doubt that it might have been a mylar balloon being carried by the wind in a extremely rare way. How rare is it? I have no idea. I don't understand well enough about air currents to talk about it.

With that said, in the legal system we do take anecdotal evidence (eye witnesses and their trustworthiness) and video as proof for prosecution. I personally like seeing evidence of anything that predates the invention of aircrafts,  however, it's a bit strange to see that the happenings appeared around the time of atomic energy/weapons. Which could be:

1) Aliens picked up their interest in us

Since it appears historically that they already been here, but the anecdotes are less frequent that match up the current descriptions, but that might be because they would call it other things such as demons, angels, sky carriots, flying boats, etc. Personally, the last ones are the most compelling, because it doesn't have much of a connection with their mythology such extremely specific things. But we can't know, we can either believe or not.

2) We developed the tech ourselves (USA? Soviet union?) and it is the best well kept secret

3) We became more obsessed collectively with the threat of war and collectively we got more attuned with the phenomena. Again, it doesn't seem like it's just the USA/UK like the so called ""data"" out there shows, here again, the debunkers using low quality data to try to debunk massive amounts of data that they have no resources or interest in analysing. Pure laziness.

In conclusion. I'd rather take the stance that the govt is hiding the best evidence we have for intelligent aliens taking all of that in consideration. Others might take a more agnostic stance, meanwhile another group of people are completely atheistic at the matter, and will straw-man the fuck out of it or even completely ridicule it altogether.

It will all be settled completely once anyone comes out with physical evidence, from a practical point-of-view, we will learn so much. Unfortunately, as they seem to have a non-interference policy biased towards some kind of preservation.

What do you guys think about it? Do you think they give a shit about us and have been helping mankind all along develop itself through different means? Of course they wouldn't be dumb to just give us anything that can be used to disrupt our society, including making a official first contact. And whatever effect they have over us is because they messed up here and there over the centuries.

Edited by Lucasxp64
quote miswritten fixed, updated clarity of argument for "3".

Leaving here some compelling critical view/arguments on the current matters which is well thought out, I'd check more of his channel, it seems like David Fravor was debunking his debunking:

Frankly, I did get a bit obsessed with the subject recently since I was trying to get myself up-to-date on the UFO matter, before the recent hearing that happened I only had some idea that something was going on. But the more I look into it, the rabbit hole seems much larger. I don't personally think this is benefiting me personally looking so much into this stuff, and I also would encourage anyone getting too obsessed about it to let go of that matter for now. Until they actually provide harder evidence of the beings and the materials/downed crafts.

But to me it really looks like there is something really going on here, it doesn't quite fit the puzzle any of the arguments against it. All of the political shenanigans behind it, so many eye witnesses, so many separate events.

Now my YouTube recommendations will be littered by that stuff, I'll refrain myself from looking at the stuff that is super specific and obscure that pops up. There is so much junk around that topic, if anyone is interested at going deeper, please just do yourself the favor and watch podcasts (Look up at the "Koncrete" YouTube channel), then read the books and watch the documentaries and movies they recommend, look into the people they mention in those podcasts and look up about them. Look for long-form content, so you won't just be drooling over some impressive footage that you might as well think is CGI if you don't put the work and effort behind looking at serious analysis behind it.

I've realized that the field of ufology is murky as fuck and can make you get obsessed, and it can start leading you to all sorts of other rabbit holes if you don't keep yourself level headed.

Again, ask yourself the question: How is looking deeper into this matter going to improve your life, and those around? Will you take any action over this? Isn't there more important things you should spend your time on?

Since a long time, within spiritual circles, whenever ghosts, spirits, angels, visions, etc. Happen, generally they will be asking those questions, and that you should ignore whatever doesn't serve you, because it is a distraction from your own personal growth and acting on the things that matter to you.

This is no different than politics, and indeed much of it is just actual politics, cover-ups, etc. But now this is much broader.

There is no need to waste energy trying to convince people of it, there is no benefit of them knowing other than this: They are pretty much demons. Yes, demons like in the antiquity, demons like in Christianity. They are beyond and above us, and the best you can do for yourself, the ones you love is to tell them to stay the away from them.  They are indifferent about us, just like we are indifferent about ants. Look up at the Zoo Hypothesis, I believe that's what's going on:

Edited by Lucasxp64
Koncrete YouTube channel reference

Interesting that you said one shouldn't obsess too much with the topic, which is a reasonable statement since it can turn into mindless addiction, but then you went onto say some fear-mongering shit like "they are demons".

Oh my gosh. This only gets worse. Uh-Oh. It seems like "Lue Elizondo" might have... To give him the benefit of the doubt, "serious conflicts of interest":

Also I must note, "James Fox" (Filmmaker behind Contact (2022) [Varginha incident], UFOs 50 years of Denial (2005), The Phenomenon (2020), I know what I saw (2009)) had mentioned on the Koncrete podcast something about "Robert Bigelow" (Billionaire involved with Lue Elizondo as per the video above) involvement to having possible access to UFO aircraft materials...

And, look at this... if I'm not mistaken Lue Elizondo was the guy that forced the govt to confirm the recent videos we had.

Okay, at this point, this is too much for me. I don't like looking into this kind of politics conspiracy theory drama, and I know the rules of the forum against conspiracy theory, but all things considered, this is really fresh and we don't know what the heck is going on.

So, it seems like we have a very close circle somehow, and I have no energy to actually look at the conflict of interest of all of those people. Either the biggest lie ever to milk resources from the government or they are all helping each other put this into the public sphere. But, it is conflicting that the filmmaker James Fox had mentioned in the Koncrete podcast that Robert Bigelow doesn't seem very keen on having this in the public sphere because he said that "The public couldn't handle it".

This is all part of this murkiness I mentioned before. We have so much hiding. Maybe as I said as well -- but this time it applies to the people involved as opposed to evidence -- some of them just want to profit off that publicity, of government funds in a kind of hoax/scammer kind of way. And, on the other hand, for believers, there will also be on top of that, the conspiracy that the government is hiding it.

I can't possibly know what is right or wrong amidst all of this. I got sucked into the vortex of politics and misinformation lol. Maybe it's intended. lol maybe it is just an emergent phenomena, like any other complex topic with very little non-reproducible or non easily transferable, we will fall into all of this complexity.

Well, anyways I'll leave it here. It's nice to not be so biased towards just confirming it and following it blindly like if it were a new kind of religious faith. Even Christians, Buddhists, etc, they have their own instruments to differentiate between canon, just fan-fiction, fabricated hoaxes i.e. The Catholic Church takes very seriously to consecrate something as being a miracle, they have a committee.

We should start considering it like religion, it shares the same elements: Specific non-reproducible events, specific narratives, involvements with specific people that had contact with such entities, a lot of politics, power dynamics between church and state, people wanting to use the narrative itself to drive followers to do something and profit off that, the common person wanting to just quench their thirst for understanding about the universe, etc.

And each one of us is found in that crossfire, each one of us... Some will be atheists of a specific and ostracized, in the UFO/Aliens dilemma, people get ostracized by saying that they believe in it, etc... Each one of us is left with the decision in our hands to believe it or not.