Insightful27

How to Get Over a Girls Body Count

91 posts in this topic

Regarding the body count topic. You can realize there's really no difference between a hug, an intimate eye gaze and sex. Perhaps reflecting on it could help you find some acceptance.

But most people can't handle the idea that their partner is having a funny convo with an opposite sex. Let alone the other stuff

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus would you walk the talk and agree to be hugs only for the rest of your life? No sex, just hugs :)

Edited by Something Funny

I think expecting the girl to be a virgin is unreasonable. Preferring a girl who’s not promiscuous is another.

Sleeping around is bad for you regardless of gender.

Edited by Spiral

@Something Funny

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Salvijus would you walk the talk and agree to be hugs only for the rest of your life? No sex, just hugs :)

Got his ass lmao.

Man this forum is no better than reddit or any other forums its a shame. Doesn't matter how much psychedelics they take and how often they practice spirituality, the people here are not much different at all. 

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

How is that connected to what I sayed?

Maybe I should clarify what I meant. My point was that the act of holding hands, a loving kiss a cheek, an intimate eye gaze and sex is ultimately a different expression of the same thing. So... I struggle to see what giving up sex has to do with any of this.

Edited by Salvijus

54 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Got his ass lmao

Uuuuh? Okey... lol

Edited by Salvijus

15 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

How is that connected to what I sayed?

It's more connected to what you said than what you said is connected to op's issue.

To me you are just trying to sound very high and spiritual by lumping everything together and adding "ultimately" to it. Might have as well added murdering kittens to the list since  "ultimately, everything is a different expression of the same thing".

So, like I said, if you are so spiritual,  why don't you go and show it on practice? 

What you are doing is a disservice to spirituality and isn't helpful at all.

22 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Uuuuh? Okey... lol

I don't support his comment

@Salvijus anyway, I disagree with what you are saying the way you are saying it but don't take me to seriously. I am just in a bad mood. 

Sorry if I sounded offensive. 

13 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

To me you are just trying to sound very high and spiritual by lumping everything together and adding "ultimately" to it. Might have as well added murdering kittens to the list since  "ultimately, everything is a different expression of the same thing".

Lol. That's good one.

So, like I said, if you are so spiritual,  why don't you go and show it on practice? 

Show what? That holding hands, an intimate eye gaze, a loving embrace is the same as sex? How am I supposed to show that... you're either get the point I'm trying to make or not lol.

Maybe I could add an argument in my favor why it is so. Love and intimacy can have many expressions. Sex is only one of them.

Mmmm.. so. To connect this to op's thread. If a person is counting another's body count you might as well count how many times a woman had an intimate eye gaze or a loving hug... ugh... please get what im trying to say lol. 

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Salvijus anyway, I disagree with what you are saying the way you are saying it but don't take me to seriously. I am just in a bad mood. 

Sorry if I sounded offensive. 

:) im enjoying a bit of this kind of texting  I'm not offended

Edited by Salvijus

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Maybe I could add an argument in my favor why it is so. Love and intimacy can have many expressions. Sex is only one of them. Mmmm.. so. To connect this to op's thread. If a person is counting another's body count you might as well count how many times a woman had an intimate eye gaze or a loving hug... ugh... please get what im trying to say lol. 

I am getting it! But what I am trying to say is that even if it is "ultimately true" it is not treated like the same thing in practice and it is unhelpful to the op.

You can hug a person you barely know, like a colleage at work, and it will be totally fine. You can't just try to fuck them all of a sudden as a farewell thank you!

I am saying that it is not helpful to the op because what does it matter to him that ultimately they are the same thing? He has an insecurity which is irrational, yes. But all insecurities are irrational. They don't magically stop existing because somebody tells you that your worry is bullshit. He even says himself that logically he knows that it is stupid, but still can't stop being bothered by it.

Edited by Something Funny

14 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

:) im enjoying a bit of this kind of texting  I'm not offended

I don't. I just feel bad and have nothing better to do. Sorry.

25 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

You can hug a person you barely know, like a colleage at work, and it will be totally fine. You can't just try to fuck them all of a sudden as a farewell thank you!

?

Okei so... if you say you agree that love can manifest in different ways. Then isn't it ridiculous that people are counting bodies and not counting every other moment of intimacy and love? People should count those aswell lol. Why is one more important then the other?

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

?

Okei so... if you say you agree that love can manifest in different ways. Then isn't it ridiculous that people are counting bodies and not counting hugs? People should count both lol. Why is one more important then the other?

There is clearly way more going on emotionally and biologically in sex then in hugs. How often someone has sex with different people and how willing they are can say a lot more about their character and personality than how often they hug different people.

imagine a guy hugs a girl he knows then blocks her on all social media and avoids her, now imagine a guy has sex with a girl he knows then blocks her on all social media and avoids her. Clearly she will react to a different degree in both cases and feel stronger emotions.

imagine you find out your wife was hugging your male coworker whenever they meet, now imagine you found out your wife was having sex with her male coworker whenever they meet, clearly you would feel differently in both cases. 

hugging someone without consent is clearly not nearly as bad as having sex with someone without consent, etc.

sex just has way more consequences, from emotional bonding, to pregnancy, to std risk, etc.

Edited by Raze

34 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I am saying that it is not helpful to the op because what does it matter to him that ultimately they are the same thing?

I personally thought reflecting that there's no difference between different manifestaion of love could provide some relief on this matter. 

Tho if i was to aim for genuine practical advice. Then only discovery of god's love in daily moment to moment awareness can liberate a person from clinginess and attachments of another person. But that's even more outlandish then my previous comment

Edited by Salvijus

4 minutes ago, Raze said:

There is clearly way more going on emotionally and biologically in sex then in hugs

True in most cases I would say. Sex is potentially much more intimate. However, it's possible to have an eye gaze more intimate then sex imo. It's possible to hold hands with more love and closeness then clapping two bodies into each other.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus sorry, I don't want to argue anymore. You are not wrong. And your advise is still better than mine at then very least. I was just bitter because I am feeling bad right now, so I wanted to argue with someone. Sorry.

@Salvijus sorry, I don't want to argue anymore. You are not wrong. And your advise is still better than mine at then very least. I was just bitter because I am feeling bad right now, so I wanted to argue with someone. Sorry.

: ) I like your self-awareness

Edited by Salvijus

18 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

Body count matters. dont go for marriage with a chick who got fucked by  more than 5 dudes . u can fuck her but dont marry her . if a chick has been through more than 5 different dicks ,then she is spoiled forever

if she has been fucked by more than 5 dudes , or has gone through more than 5 dicks  , she is spoiled . she is not a wife material

Why not 4 or 6? What's up with the #5. What makes husband material?  How many women should she consider for him, 20? This is so silly. Why isn't she spoiled after 1,2,3, or 4. Is that how you see sex with a man, as being spoiled. Why bother get married, you're only going to see her as damaged goods after you make the 6th. You might end up getting married to someone who slept with 50+ men unaware of it and enjoy having sex with her because she told you 1,2,3,4 or 5. So you see, that's just the mind playing tricks on you. 

Know thyself....