CARDOZZO

Practical Spirituality

44 posts in this topic

to get everything out of the dream

have

to get yourself out of the dream

this is called spiritual work

22 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

I think we can ground spirituality to our routine/day-to-day as a way to climb higher levels of consciousness.

I do the opposite. The day-to-day routine stuff is grounded in consciousness.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@cetus Great, I’ll be there one day.

Take a quantum leap from localized consciousness to non-localized consciousness. You can do it now.

Are you familiar with quantum physics? The double slit experiment? It proves that when a wave is observed it collapses into a particle. Think about what that means. Your observing (through conscious awareness) is creating physical reality and all that goes with it. Spend some time in that frame of mind and tell me your consciousness didn't expand.

A guy like Peter Ralston knows this. When he performs karate, he is aware of every motion as it moves through space-time. How? Because he is observing from the non-localized quantum field. To warm up for a competition he probably just sits in total silence and becomes one with it.  

Edit: Just listened to Peter Ralston, which I haven't done in years, and he refers to the quantum field that I speak of as "the absolute" and localized consciousness as "the relative". I know we are speaking dualistically here but when each is known they will come full circle and merge into one.

Edited by cetus

@cetus I'm familiar w/ quantum physics. I don't know a lot about it but I have basic knowledge.

I'm finishing Tom Campbell trilogy called My BIG TOE.

A challenge for myself is not putting spirituality on a pedestal turning it into mental masturbation and abstract philosophy.

We should have a clear distinction of what it means to have Higher Consciousness/Quality of Consciousness.

It doesn't help just talking about being spiritual and conscious.

It's a trap to think that because I've read some spiritual books that now I AM THE LAW :D 

This is why I think we need to challenge ourselves to "prove" or taste our quality of consciousness day after day.

Spirituality without feedback is pure masturbation/delusion.

It's like saying that a guy that reads 25 books about boxing is a pro boxer.

Edited by CARDOZZO

We are here to use "physical reality" to put our consciousness into the flames of duality.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

We are here to use "physical reality" to put our consciousness into the flames of duality.

Good one!

My practice is by singing,composing and playing percurssion. I can see clearly that when I am present my voice have a different power than if I and not nourished,strong and focused.

Maybe any practice that involves creation is a good one to get feedback. But of course is not about practice just for feedback, practice because you are in love for doing it. 

What you ask, you shall receive.

As crazy as it sounds, today two IMENSE dogs came to bite me voraciously.

I literally had to fight for my life.

It NEVER happened to me.

I'm ok... but angry and frenetic as fuck.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO you might want to see a doctor 

this is practical advice 

Edited by Yimpa

@CARDOZZO Well, here’s some advice from GPT-4 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yes, they should definitely see a doctor as soon as possible. Dog bites can cause serious injury and infection, including the potential for transmission of rabies, depending on the dogs' vaccination statuses. Even if the wound doesn't appear severe, it's important to have it evaluated by a medical professional. The doctor will clean the wound, may prescribe antibiotics, and may also recommend a tetanus shot if it's been a while since the person's last one.

I haven’t been to the dentist in a few years… I should probably stop decaying that as well :S

On 2023-07-25 at 8:46 PM, CARDOZZO said:

We don't have to be boring spiritual guys just talking 24/7 about TRUTH & Enlightenment.

???????thank u 

for me personally the more conscious i become the MORE personality I have not less so idk what they doing

@Sugarcoat ???

Share your tastes here on the forum (music, culture, food, thoughts).

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

@Sugarcoat ???

Share your tastes here on the forum (music, culture, food, thoughts).

That’s another level of personality to be able to openly share ? you’re already there it seems 

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Sugarcoat ??

You can do it ;)

Thx for encouragement I’ll use you as inspiration ?