Holykael

Making sense of god's design

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, integral said:

@Razard86 lol ya don't need to tell me I already lived the nightmare. Survival is hard. 

I'm both glad and disheartened you know this to be true. Sorry if I offended, I've just been humbled recently so I want everyone to know we all need the benefit of the doubt because we are all trying our best from our own perspective. Hope all is well, today was a good day for me and yes survival is brutal.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 7/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, Holykael said:

So god puts us here in the world. You awaken to the truth and find out nothing in the world can satisfy you or give you happiness. Isn't this just a cruel joke, why bother creating the world in the first place if it is a complete illusion, utterly disposable and useless, only destined to bring you misery.

Another thing that is also just a cruel and pointless design is duality. You can experience the height of temporary happiness but you'll be hit back with a misery of the same potency. Why bother giving you any happiness in the first place if it comes at a cost. Isn't god loving and good? Why do good things come with a price so that in the end nothing was ever worth it.

I have experienced a satisfying life in certain key years of my life but the misery that I feel now on a daily basis is much worse in potency than the happiness I was ever given. 

In the fleeting moments that you experience beauty like in a song for example, it will vanish with hedonistic adaptation. Why not keep a consistent experience with things.

I think I finally found a job again. So I'll be working the next 20 years to get out of the rat race and then I'll be old, 50, and I'll have money but what can I do as a 50 year old. I'll just live the pointless day to day grind, if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a hold of psychedelics because my family will have died but so what. It isn't worth it at all. 

And there is no easy exit button. God wants me here. I can't easily kill myself without undergoing extreme suffering or risk injury or disability. 

This is a story that will be repeated an infinite amount of times, and there are an infinity of other people that are worse off and going to live their lives too. Why bother with anything at all. Why not stay complete, happy and satisfied forever. Why bother with creation and finiteness. It's so dumb. Nobody fucking likes it. Isn't it extremely selfish of god to create beings only to make them suffer. It doesn't matter that it's just god doing it to itself, I feel like a completely separate being with my own characteristics, like a character that was created. Shouldn't god be responsible for its creation, god is extremely selfish because over the desires of every single fucking character they undergo god's desires instead instead of the characters own fictitious desires. 

It just doesn't make any sense. If the best that the highest possible intelligence can produce is this, then sadly I have to say that intelligence is completely worthless.

One day you will know how wonderful life is, I hope you learn it quickly.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

One day you will know how wonderful life is, I hope you learn it quickly.

I know how beautiful life can be but it's only beautiful while things go your way

4 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I know how beautiful life can be but it's only beautiful while things go your way

Shitty experiences are an opportunity for growth and purpose. For example, if you hire a company and they treat you like shit, then you can learn to be careful with which companies you hire in the future and also call them out for their greediness. 

This example hits hard for me, because I’ve had plenty of companies do that. I used to endure it and not say anything (being a humble little bitch), but I learned that by being silent and doing nothing, you are just asking for everybody to step all over you.

Edited by Yimpa

39 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Shitty experiences are an opportunity for growth and purpose. For example, if you hire a company and they treat you like shit, then you can learn to be careful with which companies you hire in the future and also call them out for their greediness. 

This example hits hard for me, because I’ve had plenty of companies do that. I used to endure it and not say anything (being a humble little bitch), but I learned that by being silent and doing nothing, you are just asking for everybody to step all over you.

I didn't grow from my shitty experiences. I regressed and de-evolved and there was absolutely no purpose in them. In infinity, cruelty for cruelty sake will happen for no reason. That's god's "masterpiece".

17 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I didn't grow from my shitty experiences. I regressed and de-evolved and there was absolutely no purpose in them. In infinity, cruelty for cruelty sake will happen for no reason. That's god's "masterpiece".

You have no appreciation for God's masterpiece because you only care about yourself.   That IS the masterpiece.   Can you not appreciate the brilliance in that?  It's precisely because you cannot that appreciation is even made possible or created at all.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

31 minutes ago, Holykael said:

de-evolved

Thats not it, all your weaknesses just didnt have a reason to surface yet. 

At all times in the past you had dormant unresolved problems (probably inherited from parents), it wasn't a problem then and didnt need to be fixed.

Now the situation is forcing you to grow up. There is no alternative path forward.

Spirituality is about growing up, OF COURSE! It seems you didnt realize what path you where walking. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 7/25/2023 at 11:03 AM, Holykael said:

So god puts us here in the world. You awaken to the truth and find out nothing in the world can satisfy you or give you happiness. Isn't this just a cruel joke, why bother creating the world in the first place if it is a complete illusion, utterly disposable and useless, only destined to bring you misery.

Another thing that is also just a cruel and pointless design is duality. You can experience the height of temporary happiness but you'll be hit back with a misery of the same potency. Why bother giving you any happiness in the first place if it comes at a cost. Isn't god loving and good? Why do good things come with a price so that in the end nothing was ever worth it.

I have experienced a satisfying life in certain key years of my life but the misery that I feel now on a daily basis is much worse in potency than the happiness I was ever given. 

In the fleeting moments that you experience beauty like in a song for example, it will vanish with hedonistic adaptation. Why not keep a consistent experience with things.

I think I finally found a job again. So I'll be working the next 20 years to get out of the rat race and then I'll be old, 50, and I'll have money but what can I do as a 50 year old. I'll just live the pointless day to day grind, if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a hold of psychedelics because my family will have died but so what. It isn't worth it at all. 

And there is no easy exit button. God wants me here. I can't easily kill myself without undergoing extreme suffering or risk injury or disability. 

This is a story that will be repeated an infinite amount of times, and there are an infinity of other people that are worse off and going to live their lives too. Why bother with anything at all. Why not stay complete, happy and satisfied forever. Why bother with creation and finiteness. It's so dumb. Nobody fucking likes it. Isn't it extremely selfish of god to create beings only to make them suffer. It doesn't matter that it's just god doing it to itself, I feel like a completely separate being with my own characteristics, like a character that was created. Shouldn't god be responsible for its creation, god is extremely selfish because over the desires of every single fucking character they undergo god's desires instead instead of the characters own fictitious desires. 

It just doesn't make any sense. If the best that the highest possible intelligence can produce is this, then sadly I have to say that intelligence is completely worthless.

You might have a biological disorder that creates suffering. What is it that makes you suffer daily. Are you hearing voices, are you experiencing negative thought cycles, or is it constant physical pain?

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You might have a biological disorder that creates suffering. What is it that makes you suffer daily. Are you hearing voices, are you experiencing negative thought cycles, or is it constant physical pain?

There is nothing wrong with him other than he is a selfish individual.   The word individual is selfishness.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is nothing wrong with him other than he is a selfish individual.   The word individual is selfishness.   

I didn't ask to be created. Isn't god selfish for creating a being who wishes he didn't exist. How am I selfish if I am exactly as god willed me. I can't be any other way, I'm imaginary. Who is really selfish here? I am a written character in the play who is forced to undergo its circumstances. What does the play say about the author though? At the very least it says the author doesn't give a flying fuck about the well being of its characters, otherwise the writing would have reflected that

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I do hear voices that say things that bother me. Who put the voices there? God. 

I have negative thought loops about the things I'm destined to suffer in infinity. Who created infinity and all its suffering?  God. 

God controls the state of consciousness, the state of consciousness is immutably written in the movie. Why is god putting a being under these states of consciousness? Why not have him undergo healing and constructive states of consciousness. God doesn't give a flying fuck about the well being of its characters, god only cares about manifesting EVERYTHING. No matter how hurtful and fucked up it may be. What does that tell you about god?

It is very simple, for all the highs I experienced in life, I'm experiencing the lows. The "perfect" design. What a joke.

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I do hear voices that say things that bother me. Who put the voices there? God. 

I have negative thought loops about the things I'm destined to suffer in infinity. Who created infinity and all its suffering?  God. 

God controls the state of consciousness, the state of consciousness is immutably written in the movie. Why is god putting a being under these states of consciousness? Why not have him undergo healing and constructive states of consciousness. God doesn't give a flying fuck about the well being of its characters, god only cares about manifesting EVERYTHING. No matter how hurtful and fucked up it may be. What does that tell you about god?

It is very simple, for all the highs I experienced in life, I'm experiencing the lows. The "perfect" design. What a joke.

You will understand in the end, and then you will laugh at why did you question anything to begin with. Don't worry eventually your answers will be given. Live life for now, and look forward to it, understand you will have to answer for every question you ever asked. Don't worry you will get the answers you seek and it will be a harrowing journey that will culminate  in completeness and then you will understand the totality of your life. That is God's grace, that every life gets to understand the importance of its existence and design/self-expression. 

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

I didn't ask to be created. Isn't god selfish for creating a being who wishes he didn't exist. How am I selfish if I am exactly as god willed me. I can't be any other way, I'm imaginary. Who is really selfish here? I am a written character in the play who is forced to undergo its circumstances. What does the play say about the author though? At the very least it says the author doesn't give a flying fuck about the well being of its characters, otherwise the writing would have reflected that

Yes you did.  You just forgot.  You dealt your own cards then removed the dealer from the game.  And now your pissed about the hand you got.  Oh well.   Get over it 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You will understand in the end, and then you will laugh at why did you question anything to begin with. Don't worry eventually your answers will be given. Live life for now, and look forward to it, understand you will have to answer for every question you ever asked. Don't worry you will get the answers you seek and it will be a harrowing journey that will culminate  in completeness and then you will understand the totality of your life. That is God's grace, that every life gets to understand the importance of its existence and design/self-expression. 

@Razard86I feel like the understanding that will be given is that god is eternal, and that he has no other choice then to repeat the cycle of being a movie watcher. I feel like it's the only way to be in heaven/get distracted then to be eternally there?

As jesus has said: Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 

Kingdom of god is basically like heaven.

When i was in the void  it didn't feel good to be there even though you were all this energy/vibration

And from what i also got while leaving the void, is that god already does its best to give everyone the best life possible and it has to do with balancing you and the others meaning that it's not supossed to be monologue

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Razard86I feel like the understanding that will be given is that god is eternal, and that he has no other choice then to repeat the cycle of being a movie watcher. I feel like it's the only way to be in heaven/get distracted then to be eternally there?

As jesus has said: Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 

Kingdom of god is basically like heaven.

When i was in the void  it didn't feel good to be there even though you were all this energy/vibration

And from what i also got while leaving the void, is that god already does its best to give everyone the best life possible and it has to do with balancing you and the others. 

It will be total Omniscience.   It isn't one thing and it can't be explained here.  But it is Omniscience. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Holykael it will only be bad if you fall asleep learn to retain your conciousness by sitting there not thinking about anything. Losing this logic battle with yourself is a waste of time. Just stop interacting with your mind

Edited by Hojo

15 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You have no appreciation for God's masterpiece because you only care about yourself.   That IS the masterpiece.   Can you not appreciate the brilliance in that?  It's precisely because you cannot that appreciation is even made possible or created at all.

Well I learned that there is a veil that prevents you from perceiving the masterpiece. The whole point of awakening is to penetrate that veil and to experience that life is a masterpiece beyond comparison. Life is such a masterpiece that God/Reality doesn't even need a comparison because its beyond such a notion. But what I noticed is if that veil was not put in place...you literally couldn't live a normal life.

You would be so awestruck that you would drown in your tears and hyperventilate and just die in ectasy. It's funny. Life can only truly be appreciated at death.

Edited by Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Well I learned that there is a veil that prevents you from perceiving the masterpiece. The whole point of awakening is to penetrate that veil and to experience that life is a masterpiece beyond comparison. Life is such a masterpiece that God/Reality doesn't even need a comparison because its beyond such a notion. But what I noticed is if that veil was not put in place...you literally couldn't live a normal life.

You would be so awestruck that you would drown in your tears and hyperventilate and just die in ectasy. It's funny. Life can only truly be appreciated at death.

Dying in ecstasy sounds fun. Now that would be a good reality

@Holykael Suffering is a ingenious game concept. Pure genius. Good and bad exists in this construction. Scream in pain, its inanely cool game mechanic. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

@Holykael Suffering is a ingenious game concept. Pure genius. Good and bad exists in this construction. Scream in pain, its inanely cool game mechanic. 

I disagree. I think it's pretty dumb. What's good is having total freedom, having no restrictions in what you can do. No money, no fixed physical body, no nothing. Total freedom. That's the only thing that is worthy, true freedom. Nothing else matters.