Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

295 posts in this topic

On 27/01/2024 at 1:53 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

Vince McMahon is accused of sex trafficking. Resigns from TKO. 

What do you think? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68115968

The Vince case is pretty cut and dry, the texts are next level extreme, there a multiple people involved. The other guy named has thrown Vince under the bus and now said he was also a victim. The only possible defense Vince could have is that she wanted it and was into it but the extent of his power over her is so much that I don't think it's valid. Also its not like she did sex work before I was even known to be into wild shit, Vince at the start called her innocent and child like, he went for her specifically because of these traits not because she was into wild shit. 

The fact that Tate is siding with him or making a claim that she did this of her free will really sums up who he is. For him not to see a problem with behavior like this also condems him and why he doesn't see a problem with his own behavior. His team can not be happy with him commenting like this, it's crazy 

17 hours ago, Consept said:

The only possible defense Vince could have is that she wanted it and was into it but the extent of his power over her is so much that I don't think it's valid.

I know it's a bad to move to have sex with employees as a boss. But, is the sheer extent of power enough to nullify her consent? Given that she fully gave consent at the time. 

It's almost as if any woman can simply change her mind later as if consent wasn't given at the time 

I don't know know much about this Vince case. Just asking in general. Many people say he is guilty and I think so. 

@Bobby_2021

I get what your saying and if it was just a matter of having sex with the boss it would be a bit more tricky to prove anything.

The problem is that he was essentially using her as a sex slave and getting her to have sex with lots of his friends, colleagues etc. Using coercion to do it, ie if you want xyz you need to do what I say. There's a confirmed story that he literally shit on her head while they were having a threesome with one of his friends/co-workers and refused to let her go and clean up before they finished fucking her. I mean this was next level humiliation. If you look into the case it's actually shocking. 

So Vinces argument can only be that she's into it. But I think people seem to have a hard time understanding grooming because they think, 'well I wouldn't have done that they could've chose not to do that', but if you're vulnerable and someone like Vince is specifically targeting you, you dont really stand a chance. Grooming happens all the time, normal people get groomed to join cults or gangs or to basically do things they never would've considered before the grooming started. Its deep psychological manipulation and most people just don't see it coming. 

But yeah if it's just sex with the boss it would be he said, she she said. If the person is given a job specifically to be groomed to be a sex slave and sexually humiliated then yeah that's something else. 

10 hours ago, Consept said:

@Bobby_2021

I get what your saying and if it was just a matter of having sex with the boss it would be a bit more tricky to prove anything.

The problem is that he was essentially using her as a sex slave and getting her to have sex with lots of his friends, colleagues etc. Using coercion to do it, ie if you want xyz you need to do what I say. There's a confirmed story that he literally shit on her head while they were having a threesome with one of his friends/co-workers and refused to let her go and clean up before they finished fucking her. I mean this was next level humiliation. If you look into the case it's actually shocking. 

So Vinces argument can only be that she's into it. But I think people seem to have a hard time understanding grooming because they think, 'well I wouldn't have done that they could've chose not to do that', but if you're vulnerable and someone like Vince is specifically targeting you, you dont really stand a chance. Grooming happens all the time, normal people get groomed to join cults or gangs or to basically do things they never would've considered before the grooming started. Its deep psychological manipulation and most people just don't see it coming. 

But yeah if it's just sex with the boss it would be he said, she she said. If the person is given a job specifically to be groomed to be a sex slave and sexually humiliated then yeah that's something else. 

👍👍

19 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

IMG_8728.jpeg

He is fked 
but why UK?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

The UK case might be weak. Those things happened a long time ago.

It was better if they could finish the trial in Romania. Even the pretrial is not over yet. DIICOT was building a solid case against him. Anyways he would have to face trial back in Romania, even if he is acquitted in the UK court. His life is already fucked having to face legal for years to come. Imagine if the US gets involved.  

@Bobby_2021 The UK will not use evidence collect by Roman police?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

Then this means the Romanian trial wasn't going anywhere. Once Tate is out of Romania he will never go back. And the UK will have a hell of a time convicting him of anything because they lack tangible evidence. This almost certainly means Tate will escape scott free. The whole thing is stupid now.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 25-9-2023 at 9:08 AM, StarStruck said:

This topic aged like a bottle of milk!

I hate to say it but I said it 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

How could a man that records himself saying he exploited girls sexually for profit and took their passports, not be thrown in jail immediately? 
This is weak.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

It appears that neither Romania or the UK have sufficient evidence to convict, which adds credibility to Tate’s claim that the prosecutions were politically motivated.   However, that doesn’t mean he didn’t do anything.  I think the UK authorities really dropped by ball and were incompetent.   Maybe the women could still bring a civil suit.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura

How could a man that records himself saying he exploited girls sexually for profit and took their passports, not be thrown in jail immediately? 
This is weak.

I would tell you in plane words but I would be banned if I did. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

DM 

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Honestly I am disappointed in Romania's law system:

Like seriously make up YOUR MIND ALREADY!! Arrest Andrew Tate and actually lock him up, or set him free. I can't handle all this flip flopping from them! So disappointing.