Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

295 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

This topic aged like a bottle of milk!

The judge is reviewing the evidence. This is called the preliminary chamber. ??

The trial will begin once the both sides have their document reviewed to make sure all was obtained legally.

Mind you, all the evidence obtained spanned around 70,000 pages. Of course not all of them will make it into the court.

No human judge can review all these documents in a span of weeks. That's why it's taking so long. This is the due process of law.

The trial will start take place early 2024.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

This topic aged like a bottle of milk!

Will he donate it to African children so they can finally drive a Bugatti?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Update: Today there was a hearing on Tates Judicial control. Tates Judicial control review is postponed to sept 28.

Basically this is when the judge evaluate their behaviour for the past 60 days and see if they were behaving well so that he doesn't get stringent measurement. If he attempts something sneaky, he will put back to house arrest or jail. The prosecution is arguing for stringent measures probably.

Here you can see them coming out of the court after the hearing. 

They don't look well. Usually they have a ton of stuff to speak on camera. Now they are walking with their heads down. You can see his lawyer besides him. Reality is catching up to them and they are realising it slowly. 

When I don't update this thread, people think that all is over while nothing could be farther from reality.

A lot of stuff has been happening with the Florida case which the Tates filed against one of the victim, Emma Gabby. They were suing her for defamation, which is not likely to be taken seriously due to Florida's anti SLAPP measures. They obviously filed the case to intimidate the victim. Her lawyers has raised the concerned and demanded the jury to reference her with alias only and not her actual name. So Tate and his lawyers are not allowed to speak publicly of the victim which they did countless times online, especially during the fresh and fit podcast appearance of their lawyer. 

---

In my opinion, He should take the plea deal which is offered to most criminals. If you admit guilty, then you get sentenced to 1/3rd of the prison time, according to the law. There is no guarantee that it will be offered, but if it is he should take it.

3-4 years in prison is hell a lot better than 13 years. 

@Bobby_2021

18 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

When I don't update this thread, people think that all is over while nothing could be farther from reality.

A lot of stuff has been happening with the Florida case which the Tates filed against one of the victim, Emma Gabby. They were suing her for defamation, which is not likely to be taken seriously due to Florida's anti SLAPP measures. They obviously filed the case to intimidate the victim. Her lawyers has raised the concerned and demanded the jury to reference her with alias only and not her actual name. So Tate and his lawyers are not allowed to speak publicly of the victim which they did countless times online, especially during the fresh and fit podcast appearance of their lawyer. 

---

In my opinion, He should take the plea deal which is offered to most criminals. If you admit guilty, then you get sentenced to 1/3rd of the prison time, according to the law. There is no guarantee that it will be offered, but if it is he should take it.

3-4 years in prison is hell a lot better than 13 years. 

Fat chance he'll plead guilty.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

Fat chance he'll plead guilty.

It will be a huge blow to his ego even though it's the smartest move to be frank. The trial itself could take place over 2-3 years easily anyway. 

20 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I doubt the Romanian government will take it easy on him even if he pleads guilty, they are taking it personally after he popularised the idea that Romania is a suitable country for rapists and human traffickers. He is basically fucked.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi

4 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I doubt the Romanian government will take it easy on him even if he pleads guilty, they are taking it personally after he popularised the idea that Romania is a suitable country for rapists and human traffickers. He is basically fucked.

That's partly true, given the history of human traffickers and rapists in that country, and how they trial those people, they'll be more severe against him.

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

But actually following through with the conviction is a tedious process. Both sides have lawyers who would invoke technicalities anr delay the process as much as possible. This is not the only case they are dealing with. If any one is over soon that would take away a lot of headache from the

It looks like Andrew Tate is not being arrested. It has been a year now.

If the evidence is conclusive and they are charged, why hasn’t Tate been proven guilty and sentenced?

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

If the evidence is conclusive and they are charged, why hasn’t Tate been proven guilty and sentenced?

Trials take time.

Their evidence is probably thin.

Getting solid evidence is hard.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Welcome to the ways Romanian legal system. The timelines easily span into a couple of years at the minimum. Even in the US, it is not uncharacteristic long timelines for legal cases, isn't it? It will take time. Nothing new here. All of this is excruciatingly slow. That's the nature of these investigations. This is not a movie. Get used to it.

As far as Romania is concerned, they are following everything by the book. There are specific time to keep them in jail, then in judicial control in a county, and then they have expanded their roaming capacity to whole to Romania.

The preliminary hearing was initially scheduled on Nov. 16, 2023, but was subject to various delays. Basically, DIICOT and Tates legal team are playing back and forth. So, I thought it was a waste of time to update the thread on this bullshit. Here is brief update.

• Tate has cried about his dying nanny in the US and asked the real-world members to promote it. He wants to use it as an excuse to fly to the US.
  • There has been plenty of back and forth regarding the release of assets of his cars since they were technically not registered in his name. The important thing here is to see if those assets were bought with the money, he got from exploiting the victims. It that is the case, then they will be in custody no matter whoever is the owner of those assets. Abigail Tyson, Tristian's GF and the mother of his kid is the owner of those assets. There were transferred before the arrests, and they were documented by DICCOT.
  • Tates are constantly pestering the judge to allow them to roam the EU/Romania and not just restricted to the county they were in. And then there could be appeals to each of those hearing and here we go again.

So you could see how all these minor things could really add up and take up a lot of time.

5 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Trials take time.

Exactly.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Their evidence is probably thin.

Getting solid evidence is hard.

Maybe it is difficult to get the evidence for rape. But he is going in for human trafficking. Note that DIICOT is proficient in handling these cases and they have close to 90% conviction rate.

Evidence is not even being submitted the moment. That's why we have the preliminary chamber. And then we can proceed to the trail if the evidence is strong enough.

A preliminary hearing is a legal proceeding that takes place before a trial. It is designed to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with a trial. During a preliminary hearing, the prosecution presents evidence to show that there is probable cause to believe that the accused committed the crime in question. The defense may have the opportunity to challenge the evidence or present arguments against going to trial.

The purpose of a preliminary hearing is to filter out cases where there isn't enough evidence to warrant a trial. If the judge determines that there is sufficient evidence, the case will proceed to trial. If not, the charges may be dismissed.

It's worth noting that the specific procedures and rules regarding preliminary hearings can vary depending on the jurisdiction and legal system.

The trial has not happened nor do the preliminary hearings. We are getting ahead of ourselves here. If all goes well, it may happen on Jan 11, 2024. But it will be postponed again, since Tate is ready with his legal team to invoke as much as technicalities as possible to get as much evidence from being submitted for the trial. His teams latest stall tactic is demanding, audible version of the entire transcript that they could have requested long ago. 

https://x.com/_mirceabarbu/status/1731995668758073380

On 12/9/2023 at 3:52 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

If all goes well, it may happen on Jan 11, 2024. But it will be postponed again

Postponed to Feb 8. We have a new pre trial date. The trial may take place this year.

Also new charges are incoming, as predicted. 

@Bobby_2021

On 16/01/2024 at 5:50 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

Postponed to Feb 8. We have a new pre trial date. The trial may take place this year.

Also new charges are incoming, as predicted. 

I predict they'll postpone again until March 5.

Vince McMahon is accused of sex trafficking. Resigns from TKO. 

What do you think? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68115968

"I stand by my prior statement that Ms Grant's lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth," Mr McMahon said in a statement on Friday.

He added: "Out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effective immediately."

Edited by Bobby_2021

At least Andrew Tate is dunking on Ben Shapiro, like actual moment of righteousness:

Maybe another piece of evidence?