Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

295 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Consept said:

Actually found this quite interesting, Tate sits with a psycho-analyst who actually pushes him on a few things. 

Im only an hour in but around 40 min Tate talks about how he doesn't believe that if people show emotions its real, he sees it as a way to manipulate people because if he were to show emotions he would be manipulating others. He was also pushed on the men he manipulated but he rationalises it by saying, someone would've manipulated them if not him, then kind of catches himself and says he helped them because they were lonely and so gave them a "girlfriend". 

Generally what I get from it and the analyst brought it up, is that he's able to twist things and take control of the narrative even within the conversation. Interested to know others thoughts 

In hindsight, I learned everything I needed to know about Tate from his appearance on The Ultimate Traveller back in 2010. Spoiler: he manipulated one of the contestants to make her believe that he had lost all his money in order to make her stop begging for a loan.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

In hindsight, I learned everything I needed to know about Tate from his appearance on The Ultimate Traveller back in 2010. Spoiler: he manipulated one of the contestants to make her believe that he had lost all his money in order to make her stop begging for a loan.

You should watch it, i actually felt a bit sorry for Tate at the end, he was deeply wounded by his father but he cant blame him in anyway. He sounded like a little boy with a skewed idea of what it is to be a strong man. He can never be present or be with and explore emotions. Its quite sad tbh, BUT he cant accept responsibility for what hes done and he cant let in the truth about himself, so he needs to be humbled one way or another and i think this is what is happening for him, it will be interesting to see if he keeps blaming "the matrix" or he actually repents but either way hes going to prison imo

The Tate bros are learning a lesson about karma. Any fans of theirs would be wise to learn that lesson through them, rather than suffering it directly yourself.

If you act in an exploitative and abusive manner there will be consequences which you will not like. That's all this situation boils down to.

It's hard to get away with exploitative behavior even in Romania. Tate should have gone to Africa if he wanted to get away with that kind of stuff. Then again, in Africa there won't be a court, they will just chop your head off when they catch you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Consept

On 2023-08-16 at 11:01 PM, Consept said:

@Danioover9000

Dunno bro, i got premium B|

I'm a gal, not bro. No homo incest. I'm just saying 50 ads in a podcast is too much, slash it by 50.

Edited by Danioover9000

On 17/08/2023 at 0:46 AM, hyruga said:

Whether they end up in prison or not is none of my concern even though I do like some of Tates' teaching. Learn to focus on your own path and be aware of distractions.

The problem with cult leaders is that a lot of what they teach is not original, they get that teaching from others and pass it off as their own to appear enlightened, so people will follow them but all they want is your attention, money etc.

@ZenAlex

22 minutes ago, ZenAlex said:

The problem with cult leaders is that a lot of what they teach is not original, they get that teaching from others and pass it off as their own to appear enlightened, so people will follow them but all they want is your attention, money etc.

True, which makes the Tate brothers evil. There's little to argue and justify their sex trafficking and tax evasion.

Update: A 300 page document made by the prosecution was accessed by the BBC and reports some of it here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581218

If this document becomes public, it's so over. They wouldn't need the court hearing. They would lose in the court of public opinion even before that.

The only way they can get out is if they bribe the Judge. Even that is ruled out since this matter is already the subject of international attention and more traffickers (Vlad Obu, a war room members and students of Tate) has been arrested and Tate case would set the precedent.

In short, it's so over. 

@Bobby_2021 Thanks for that link.

It's classic pimp behavior. The Tates were simply digital pimps.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The Tates are like business men who thought they discovered pyramid schemes but didn't realize it was already a thing while being fraudulent and illegal.

@Bobby_2021

5 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Update: A 300 page document made by the prosecution was accessed by the BBC and reports some of it here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581218

If this document becomes public, it's so over. They wouldn't need the court hearing. They would lose in the court of public opinion even before that.

The only way they can get out is if they bribe the Judge. Even that is ruled out since this matter is already the subject of international attention and more traffickers (Vlad Obu, a war room members and students of Tate) has been arrested and Tate case would set the precedent.

In short, it's so over. 

I wish they wouldn't keep the public waiting man! Just trial them and get it over with, the more the Tates keep this podcast interviewing shit they're lately doing, the more they will keep poisoning the minds of the youth. Like stop them from speaking so much BS and trial them.

Even when the BBC have some of the documents, and parts of that are public, is that enough? Seems like they're not enough to quell down these red pill ideologies and manosphere echo chambers. Young men still defending Tates.

Edited by Danioover9000

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Bobby_2021

I wish they wouldn't keep the public waiting man! Just trial them and get it over with, the more the Tates keep this podcast interviewing shit they're lately doing, the more they will keep poisoning the minds of the youth. Like stop them from speaking so much BS and trial them.

They have lawyers who will keep requesting stuff and postponing the delivery of documents to buy time and tire everyone involved in it. It is traditional legal bs.

After all the talk Tate has been doing about money and women and shit, all I hear is this trombone in my mind if they go to jail.

Edited by D2sage

?BREAKING: The preliminary chamber procedure for the Tate case will not conclude until the 16th November.

This is most likely due to the enormity of the case files for four defendants. 60 days isn’t enough for a judge to read all of them.

The preliminary chamber is the period of time when the judge gets to view the evidence and make sure it's attained legally and throw out the parts of it that is not fit to present in court. So that's a long amount of time. The trial can take place only after the judge has finalized the evidence by the prosecution.

In the meantime I predict  that Tate will spread a bunch of lies saying the case is weak and garbage and that's why it's taking so long. In reality DIICOT is doing an excellent job in getting and organising the evidence that they definitely do convict him once they have their shot.

Also the DIICOT is the most competitive agency in Romania with a high conviction rate. The conviction rate of DIICOT, the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Romania, is 88%. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Also the DIICOT is the most competitive agency in Romania with a high conviction rate. The conviction rate of DIICOT, the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Romania, is 88%. 

Tate is fked for sure if this is true.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@DefinitelyNotARobot

On 2023-08-27 at 2:14 AM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Here is a good representation of a healthier version of the "alpha" male stereotype. This Tony guy was being quiet objective and open-minded to what Destiny was saying, even though his friend brought him on to help her. There was particularly a moment where Destiny told him that he was in an open relationship with his wife and he just said: "I wouldn't be secure enough in my own mind to let another man fuck my wife, I'd freak out, but that's just me, you do you.". That actually gave me mad respect for him. It takes quiet a bit of confidence to be able to admit to an insecurity like this to other people, especially if you value masculinity and being alpha. Most would probably try to rationalize their insecurities away and say something like "That can't possibly be a healthy relationship, you're a looser simp cuck!". It's something you can see a lot of "alpha" red-pill type guys struggle with.

I'll just preface by saying I don't trust Destiny anymore, given the various other developmental factors, and the body language analysis, verbal analysis, discourse analysis and statement analysis I did between him and Mr. Girl, AKA Max Kharson. I believe that that whole situation is not matter of fact and mostly narrative story telling from Destiny, and that most of his body language is mostly distressed/stressed and some likelihood of him lying to the viewers about the situation and Mr. Girl. 

Manipulation corrupts relationships, similar to influencing, controlling, persuading, convincing, and charisma, so at best, in good faith, I distrust Destiny and instead think for myself. He's too manipulative to blindly believe.

Success /=/ growth or moral character development. Destiny being a sociopathic liar, growing in popularity in the podcast rounds and being that go to guy for online politics, shame on him as far as I'm relatively concerned, and shame on those falling for his lies.

Preamble over, in this case Destiny has got some good points, as typical in these online debate and arguing contexts, but Tony's is slightly better in his views, definitely felt some insecurity from Destiny here. In fact Tony, despite some of his red pill views, is actually a down to earth proper Alpha male type, a more grounded masculine guy, maybe partly why Destiny felt threatened here. 

19 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DefinitelyNotARobot

I'll just preface by saying I don't trust Destiny anymore, given the various other developmental factors, and the body language analysis, verbal analysis, discourse analysis and statement analysis I did between him and Mr. Girl, AKA Max Kharson. I believe that that whole situation is not matter of fact and mostly narrative story telling from Destiny, and that most of his body language is mostly distressed/stressed and some likelihood of him lying to the viewers about the situation and Mr. Girl. 

Manipulation corrupts relationships, similar to influencing, controlling, persuading, convincing, and charisma, so at best, in good faith, I distrust Destiny and instead think for myself. He's too manipulative to blindly believe.

Success /=/ growth or moral character development. Destiny being a sociopathic liar, growing in popularity in the podcast rounds and being that go to guy for online politics, shame on him as far as I'm relatively concerned, and shame on those falling for his lies.

Preamble over, in this case Destiny has got some good points, as typical in these online debate and arguing contexts, but Tony's is slightly better in his views, definitely felt some insecurity from Destiny here. In fact Tony, despite some of his red pill views, is actually a down to earth proper Alpha male type, a more grounded masculine guy, maybe partly why Destiny felt threatened here. 

It's also astounding to think that these YouTube podcast channels, these public figures morally feel okay with platforming this sociopath. Just unbelievable to me, when he's weaponizing his commentary and being a sociopathic manipulator, just astounding to see how foolish these podcast people are.

@DefinitelyNotARobot

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Yeah, Destiny was acting like a child in this "debate". He was constantly negging her, laughing at her and ridiculing her while she was genuinely trying to share her emotions with him. A more empathetic person would've tried to listen to her to understand where she was coming from with her outrage. She was being childish too, but Destiny was acting like a little brother who kept goofing around while his sister got scolded by their father.

It's funny how Tony is the most mature person in that whole call, though he should've probably said something about Destiny being so toxic to his friend, which he didn't. I mean he still has a lot of toxic masculinity in him, Tony obviously isn't perfect, which is probably why he was going a little harder on his friend, but he is still a good representation of how you can be "alpha" without being as toxic as Tate.

And yeah Destiny is certainly a problematic figure. I still enjoy some of his debates/discussion (though I prefer him discussing something with someone instead of him yelling at people), because they usually end up being very informative, if not for him, then for someone like Tony. The reason I like watching debates is because they can teach you a lot about human behavior and psychological biases. Destiny is very biased himself, but I also have to give him props on his ability to bring out the biases of others. I guess that's what years of debating do to a human.

The more you watch a content creator the more apparent their biases, underlying principles and errors become. You must've watched a bunch of his debates to come to those conclusion. :D

I've personally watched a lot of Hasanabi in the past, to a point where I disagree with most of what he's saying now, not because I necessarily disagree with his surface level views, but because I've observed the faults in his principles he uses to arrive at conclusions. Some are very obvious from looking at him once, but some of these biases are real deep and have taught me a lot about my own left-leaning biases (but also some of my right-leaning biases) which has been quiet the journey.

So I think the real value of watching someone like Destiny is not the points being made in the debate, but the underlying structure of how the debate is formed and how we form mental structures similar to the people in these debate. 

Yes, I feel like we can both agree that Destiny in this particular 'debate' was acting immaturely like her little brother, and her being a bitchy older sister, Tony being the father figure they both really needed, and Alex...being an uninvited guest in the house.? I think we can also say and agree that Destiny also has sociopathic traits in him, developed over the 12-13 years of gaming/streaming and debating whilst being involved in so many dramas by his GFs and friends that certainly that can develop sociopathic traits as a coping mechanism, or that he just had them but hide them well enough. I also agree that lately Destiny's use of language can be problematic especially for meme making and for sound bits and views, but when it comes to more philosophical and intellectual debates, due to his more autistic logical mind he certainly biases for precise language use albeit if it maximizes his persuasion.

Maybe on the relative levels we both could agree that debates and arguing bring out biases and contrasts. Sure, on a relative level, for conversations and entertainment value I could agree. On a philosophical level or existential level, is where I have to differ, if you think that arguing is the best method for truth gaining or truth seeking, I disagree. Other methods like contemplation, concentration, meditation technics, journaling, even taking psychedelics with intent to seek TRUTH, LOVE, CONSCIOUSNESS AND GOD REALIZATION, is probably more better than normal level debating and arguing.