Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

295 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@StarStruck Dude you still defending this person, at this point I think you would defend him even if he raped a person in front of you (honor is not good).

Can you be so kind to point to the post where I defend him?

This is what Tate has to say about the latest updates on his case:

17 minutes ago, undeather said:

What most likely follows is a settlement (like leaving Romania) + some sort of financial penalty or a short jail sentence under mitigating circumstances.

That's where my money is on currently!

It seems more like a binary thing, where either the serious charges stick or they don't. And if they do then it's serious prison time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@StarStruck Have you actually watched Tate's videos where he admits to most of these crimes?

Edited by Leo Gura

17 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@undeather It all depends on how tolerant/intolerant Romania is to Human trafficking.

@undeather  

Infact they are very intolerant now. Note that Romania has a bad reputation of a country of human traffickers. That's one of the reasons why Tate choose Romania in the first place. 

DIICOT (FBI of Romania) began cracking down on them recently. Not convicting the Tates will only harden the bad reputation of the country of human traffickers. This is an international crime scene with a lot of international attention and they know it.

That's why they are taking their time to investigate and build their case as strong as possible. 

They have recently arrested Vlad Obu (Joe Lampton) who is involved in sex trafficking who is a student of Andrew Tate and a member of the war room. 

If they leave Tate free, then a lot more traffickers would be free to roam in Romania. That will not look good on them. 

I strongly believe they will be convicted. That's the likely scenario. 80%.

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Bobby_2021 You've provided some top-notch analysis of this issue. Thank you.

I feel sad for Tate now. Sex trafficking is bad, but 15 years in Romanian prison would be hell. I would not wish that on anyone.

I guess what I really wanna know is how badly did he harm the girls in this case? Like in what ways did they suffer from this trafficking? It would be nice to hear their side of the story.

Edited by Leo Gura

The funny thing is if Tate didn't get masively popular he wouldn't go through any of this.

@Leo Gura Maybe the law of human trafficking needs some changes. For example, trafficking based on deception should not be equal to that of physical confinment and abuse.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Leo Gura  Thank You.

All I did was follow up the twitter accounts and a couple of YouTubers who did all the hard work of digging everything up which is not at all easy.

9 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The funny thing is if Tate didn't get massively popular he wouldn't go through any of this.

Not famous per say, but because he kept milking it even till 2022 April until he was arrested for the first time. He should have stopped it sooner. 

Prison is full of guys who don't know when to stop. 

Fame comes to bite him back in all crimes he confessed on camera, which will be used in court. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you serious?

Where is that info coming from?

Does he not have tax evasion charges? Kinda strange since he admitted it on tape. Or maybe that's not a criminal charge?

Tax avasion isn't that serious of a crime in the eu. That's more of an us thing and the harshness of penalties in that area in general. For example in germany a person would only get 2-3 years in prison for evading 2.3 mil euros in taxes if he just did that and some white color crimes. They will give you a huge fine and want you to pay the taxes back basically.

That's why you have to find  more serious charges which is a easy thing because he evidently comitted them. If what I read is right he would only get max one to five years for tax avasion in romania. 

Edited by Starlight321

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bobby_2021 I'm pretty sure it's easy to bribe your way out of Romania and get a fake passport.

But maybe he is too proud of himself to do that. It would look really bad for PR.

@Leo Gura 

1) Romania is not a third world country

2) He's being monitored by the highest levels of law enforcement and anti-organized crime agencies. Not some random cops

3) Romania is spending millions of euros investigating him

4) he publicly bragged that he could bribe romanian law enforcement and justice system. They will teach him a lesson.

No way he is getting out

10 hours ago, Roy said:

I'm just so sick of reading about accusations and trials. I don't give a fuck how much smoke there is for anybody at this point. Give me something concrete or I don't care.

Dude this thread is full of evidence, at this point you couldn't be more easily spoon fed with the evidence that is against him.

10 hours ago, Roy said:

Maybe these guys like Trump and Tate aren't as bad (criminally) as everyone would like them to be?

You sound like someone who not just haven't done an ounce of research on Tate, but someone who haven't even read this thread.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This is what Tate has to say about the latest updates on his case:

Most of the time he either lies or make claims that haven't been substantiated.

I hope not sound so much of a asshole here but does it matter really to pay attention of your daily life to this dude? For me is like ok I read the news and move on. You can learn from it of course but dedicate your days, weeks or even months to this? Instead of doing something of higher purpose, I prefer that. Love you all guys! ?

Edited by Juan

@Juan Males love politics more than females I guess xD

But that aside, there are some good insights that you can get from following his case.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@Jehovah increases

2 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

To have the power to close the Tate Bros down for good? What would you do?

Are you alright? You went from the above to this:

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

tHIS IS WHEN YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS AND RUN.

37 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

ND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK ME WHO I KNOW.

25 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

kNOW THIS IF YOU EVER FUCK WITH lEO YOU HAD BETTER RUN.

16 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

@Leo Gura, @Roy, @Sincerity, @Carl-Richard please check.

@Danioover9000 I'm not sure what happened to that user's account. I placed a 5 days posting restriction on it.

Edited by Leo Gura

55 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Are you ok? Is this the real user writing? @Carl-Richard, @Thought Art, @Michael569, @UnbornTao, @NoSelfSelf can you please check?

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not sure what happened to that user's account. I placed a 5 days posting restriction on it.

I don't find it that weird or suspicious.

He has a history of weird outbursts, and has previously been warned many times for spamming threads with multiple posts in the same fashion.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

@Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Danioover9000 I'm not sure what happened to that user's account. I placed a 5 days posting restriction on it.

I don't know either. I was reading this thread an hour ago and the user's tone and writing style dramatically changed in the posts I quoted, and I know when I was interacting with the user in that UFO thread he was writing calmly and normally, which raised an alarm bell in me. After quoting that, the user like half an hour ago just deleted every post from this month and on. I don't know, it looked like someone else was using the account. 

@Osaid

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I don't find it that weird or suspicious.

He has a history of weird outbursts, and has previously been warned many times for spamming threads with multiple posts in the same fashion.

Oh, I see, I didn't know he had a history of spamming posts and probable mental illness. Like to me in this thread the User's writing style and tone was night and day compared to the UFO posts he did. To me it really looked like another person was writing. I hope I didn't trigger him, I was just concerned someone was using his account.

Sounds like he had some kind of mental health episode or maybe he was high.

Edited by Leo Gura