Someone here

Being a rock is better than being human?

62 posts in this topic

Your hand the same as a rock its just 3d object. But spirit attach itself to an object so a rock might be thinking or dreaming. The brain thinking is just an illusion. Nothing in 3d is alive,alive is from spirit and spirit can only be alive cause it is life. The only reason you think your hand is alive is because your spirit is taking it form.

Like playing a video game mario isn't alive or thinking but a spirit is making it move and giving it meaning and thinking for it.

You can be a spirit and control multiple things at the same time you control your body to control a video game character and that video game character could be playing a video game inside the game and now you control that character.

So you could be God controlling the sun thats controlling the earth thats controlling your city thats controlling your house thats controlling you thats controlling a keyboard that controlling your input into a forum. and your input into the forum is controlling what other people say or think on the forum

Now imagine if you stopped identifying with anything except spirit, the power

Edited by Hojo

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

Rocks just lay on the ground. We can throw them or hit them .but Since they are lifeless and mindless.. the throwing or the hitting on the ground does not affect them. So.. if you are a rock..yes..you may not have any fun..but you will not have any issues as well.

My point basically is that if there were no mind there wouldn't be a sense of self..and no backstory .now that might sound like an idea only for some kinds of buddhist extremists only. But I realized the happiest state of existence Is when you are deep asleep.  Nothing beats this sweet nothingness of a good night sleep . 

I know I'm just speculating when it comes to the rock's ability to experience stuff .we don't know if even rock's have a primitive chunk of consciousness. But let's just assume that rocks are unconscious lol.

Anyone can relate to what I'm saying? 

A rock does not have consciousness. 

But, your reflection is good. There are certain ways of beings where the intensity of aliveness and easiness of body is so pumped up, then that 'chemical phenomena' can produce non-dual, no self experiences. 

No matter what this forum says, this is all beings want. And while they say here they are too cool and they enjoy some suffering here and there, every little step or word they write is subconsciously a move towards this freedom. 

Their ego might lie, but their real Nature knows what it wants. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

To the one that doesn't know how to handle the machine, it is a good psychological solace to tell itself that the machine has a will on its own and can not be controlled.

It is a shame that God lost the control and master of what it literally created.

But it is a more a shame to God not actually wanting to reclaim their power! Damn. What can you tell them. They are God, misery or salvation, is their choice at the end of the day. 

Edited by Javfly33

Not as good as being paper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not as good as being paper.

There is no way, I literally came to this thread to say, "Its definitely better than scissors" :D 

-1/12 is Infinity 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is wrong.  Of course it's wrong.  Of course! Infinity always has to have a way out.  The highest state must be pure Understanding.   There is no blindness.

The highest state can only be a highest state in contrast to the "lowest" state. Without contrast, there cannot be experience.

A rock is no more or less conscious(ness) than you are. It is all conscious(ness). There is no such thing as 'inanimate objects' or 'living, sentient beings'... It's all just one thing. Not dead, not alive. Just conscious.

But yeah, I'd choose being a rock over an ordinary little human, any time.

...A rockstar, that is B|

14 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The highest state can only be a highest state in contrast to the "lowest" state. Without contrast, there cannot be experience.

@Bazooka Jesus Notice that in a 'high state', there is no such a thing as a thought or mental understanding of "I'm in a high state, I'm enjoying this because I can compare it to a low state such as being miserable or stressed!".

No! It just instantly feels good! And if you would reside in the high state for 50 years straight, it would still feel good.

Because the state has nothing to do with thoughts or memory, The reason a 'High state' feels good, is because energetically is more close to Who you Are, than a low state.

Here's a fact, if you stop experiencing your physical body, I can guarantee you it will feel like the best orgasm in the world. It feels like that because Who You Are is not the body, so when it experiences that freedom from bondage, it automatically feels Fucking Awesome.

If it wasn't because I know you guys have done psychedelics, I would say you guys that reject Bliss have never ever touch actual Bliss. If not you would not be saying such a things. 

Overall, what I'm trying to say is that Bliss, Love, Ecstasy, you name it, does not happen in the mind or in the psychological process, this means, is not bound to rules of memory or comparison. Bliss will always feel bliss. Because is not something of the mind or Thought. Is a state that "resembles" or mimics Who You Are: Freedom, Boundlessness, Explosion, Ilimitation.

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Bazooka Jesus Notice that in a 'high state', there is no such a thing as a thought or mental understanding of "I'm in a high state, I'm enjoying this because I can compare it to a low state such as being miserable or stressed!".

No! It just instantly feels good! And if you would reside in the high state for 50 years straight, it would still feel good.

Because the state has nothing to do with thoughts or memory, The reason a 'High state' feels good, is because energetically is more close to Who you Are, than a low state.

Here's a fact, if you stop experiencing your physical body, I can guarantee you it will feel like the best orgasm in the world. It feels like that because Who You Are is not the body, so when it experiences that freedom from bondage, it automatically feels Fucking Awesome.

If it wasn't because I know you guys have done psychedelics, I would say you guys that reject Bliss have never ever touch actual Bliss. If not you would not be saying such a things. 

Overall, what I'm trying to say is that Bliss, Love, Ecstasy, you name it, does not happen in the mind or in the psychological process, this means, is not bound to rules of memory or comparison. Bliss will always feel bliss. Because is not something of the mind or Thought. Is a state that "resembles" or mimics Who You Are: Freedom, Boundlessness, Explosion, Ilimitation.

But isn't the reason you know what happiness, joy, ecstacy feels like is because you know what sadness, etc feels like. Aren't we able to differentiate the feelings because we've experienced the opposite. If I'm feeling sadness, I know I am because my memory recalls the feeling of happiness. I don't say this to myself when I'm having those respective feelings, it just happens. So aren't we using memory there, subconsciously. When something makes you angry you're extracting that from a past memory and comparing it to the current experience and that is why the emotion gets re-lived. For instance, if I'm in a relationship with someone and they do or say something to me that feels hurtful, isn't it because I've experienced a hurtful thing before that reminds me of what they said, so the memory of that caused the body to re-live that experience without realizing consciously that that's what happening. Different words mean different things to different people, how they interpret it, that is. Someone can say "I hate you" to someone and it doesn't affect them, while someone else may be affected by the same words. Isn't it because of a previous experience they had why it affected them negatively. When I say all this I mean subconsciously, not aware that this is happening. Explain. 

Know thyself....

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If I'm feeling sadness, I know I am because my memory recalls the feeling of happiness. 

What is the feeling of happiness?

Happiness means different things for different people, I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What is the feeling of happiness?

Happiness means different things for different people, I'm not sure I understand you correctly.

No, different things make different people happy, but happiness basically means the same for everyone, different levels of happiness, maybe, but happiness is happiness. 

Know thyself....

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, different things make different people happy, but happiness basically means the same for everyone, different levels of happiness, maybe, but happiness is happiness. 

The Bliss some of us we are talking here, is not within the mental/psychological process.

What most people understand as happiness is still Maya and suffering, positive thoughts, excitement, peacefulness.

That's great and I wish most of the world would be in that.

But still, I just want to reiterate, those are still mental states. That is not Bliss.

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

If there is psychological activity, happiness is still suffering. 

What I'm trying to say is that until bondage with mind and body is not broken, one can not be intellectualising about this like is just another mental process that can be compared with other ones.

The Bliss some of us we are talking here, is not within the mental/psychological process.

What most people understand as happiness is still Maya and suffering, positive thoughts, excitement, peacefulness.

That's great and I wish most of the world would be in that, than the miserable state is most of the world. But still, I just want to reiterate, those are still mental states. That is not Bliss.

Ok

Know thyself....

Just now, 001 said:

solid objects have consciousness i would rather be a tree than a rook

The tree is probably saying it would rather be human than a tree. The grass is always greener on the other side. ?

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I originally read your title as Being a rock star is better than being human?

Meta xD

We rock the meta. Meta rocks! 

2 hours ago, cetus said:

Bard can be dumb as a rock a lot of times.

Me: What is this video about [inserts link]

Bard:

The video you linked is about how to fix YouTube if it is not working on your Android or iOS device. The video goes over 5 steps you can take to try to fix the issue, which are:

1. Update your operating system. If your operating system is outdated, it may be causing problems with YouTube.
  2. Update the YouTube app. There may be a bug in the YouTube app that is causing the issue.
  3. Clear the YouTube app cache and data. This will reset the app to its default settings and may fix the problem.
  4. Sync your date and time. If your date and time are not correct, YouTube may not be able to load videos.
  5. Reset your internet connection. This will flush your DNS cache and may fix the issue.

The video also provides links to more detailed instructions for each step.

As of 08:44:43 PST on July 22, 2023, the video has over 1 million views and over 20,000 likes. The comments on the video are mostly positive, with people saying that the tips in the video helped them fix their YouTube problems.

ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by Yimpa

You guys think that solipsism is true (that no one else except you are conscious, not even humans.), and at the same time you also think that even rocks are conscious.

This place is a madhouse.

Edited by Blackhawk