StarStruck

Getting the hot girl paradigm

9 posts in this topic

A girl will only stay hot for 10 years. At tops 15 years which is very rare. Which is basically 15 until 25. And the hotter the girl the quicker she will loose it. I think most girls know this and they go ape shit after they reach their prime. The prime of guys are much longer and we should not be betting on beauty which is of short duration anyway. 

I think the one going ape shit over this is you.

Watch out for the trap of projection.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

45 minutes ago, T_i_m said:

have you heard about milfs?

No what's that? 

47 minutes ago, T_i_m said:

@T_i_m First thought in my mind when i read Op's post ?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

A girl will only stay hot for 10 years. At tops 15 years which is very rare. Which is basically 15 until 25.

I never understood this belief. There are so many hot women I see that are 50+. Granted it could be biased because many of them are celebs who have the money to get surgery and a great diet, but regardless this is such a women h8ing red bill belief. A truly beautiful woman who takes care of herself will age gracefully and look good well into her 50s (Especially black, hispanic, and asian women). 

1 hour ago, T_i_m said:

^^^^ 10000% this

@StarStruck It's not only about hot, but it is also about whether she has the energy, mentality and personality traits you seek in a partner. A lot of "objectively" beautiful women do not really excite me. There is a dark side about me that feels very repulsed by women who look physically feminine but don't have that feminine energy to go with it.