Hojo

Manipulation of reality through fear

46 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

my true self

and the false self :o

I AM nutz

@Yimpa I noticed something while I was focusing my fear on not being smothered by titties, it let me be open to gods word. I was just talking without thinking about it. and it didn't matter cause I was focusing my fear/love on not being smothering by titties not that was I was saying was wrong or weird. Cause at that point I dont care. Im scared/love being smothered by titties.

In turn that will be the consequence because when you let gods word flow you will be granted by satan.

It felt like im watching myself speak, the reactions dont matter cause they become gods word

I became way more open.

Edited by Hojo

15 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

If you do convert, be ready to follow the rules and guidance laid upon you. 

Otherwise, it’s the fire for you. The book is very direct about this. 

I'm aware of that . Thanks 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here open yourself to infinite love and forget any limitation that your mind is trying to impose to you. Just break all the walls. Be a man. 

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Someone here open yourself to infinite love and forget any limitation that your mind is trying to impose to you. Just break all the walls. Be a man. 

There is no unconditional love in the whole universe and anyone tells that he loves unconditionally is a naked liar.

Even love of parents depends on our morality and our treatment towards them and there are so many families hating their bad kids.

In Islam..god loves all his creatures because he created them all by his Majesty .

And God  is always providing all of his creatures of air. oxygen  wate..food   light and all other needs ( that is a kind of love)

But after that he expects that his creatures to obey him and to follow his guidelines to be qualified to enter his heavens.

So he gave guidance to all which is the quran. 

So the gate of Allah's love is open to all his creatures can  enter his love kingdom but by their freewill .he will not force anyone to obey him and to follow his guidelines .

So God's love is available and possible to anyone from any country from any race from any color from any nationality from any age from any gender. You just have to submit to him /it.

Just please read the quran. You will find all this mentioned there in a very delicate and eloquent way .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here  

the matter is not about books, it is about reality, what we are. You know what I'm talking about, obviously. any ideology is going to be just a patch, you have to get out of your mind, if not, there is only shit, in abundance.