Hojo

Manipulation of reality through fear

46 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall did you read or listen to the quran before? Even  Just out of curiosity ..because this religion is part of the spiritual cuisine that our ancestors have left .like Buddhism and Hinduism etc

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall did you read or listen to the quran before? Even  Just out of curiosity ..because this religion is part of the spiritual cuisine that our ancestors have left .like Buddhism and Hinduism etc

I bought and I tried to read, too boring. I read some of Ibn Arabi, very interesting. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I bought and I tried to read, too boring. I read some of Ibn Arabi, very interesting. 

Ibn arabi is great . Also Rumi .and Mansur al-Hallaj who was crucified because he said "I am the Truth " and he meant by that that  he is Allah .

The quran is boring if you read it translated into any language. Only listen to it in Arabic with English subtitles and you will be good to go . If you want of course. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is nothing wrong (morality wise) with having sex with gorgeous women in the paradise . Unless you are sexually repressed.  The afterlife has its own rules and even its own moral code . Just like how this life we are alive in right now has its rules

Who writes the rules in the afterlife? 

3 minutes ago, itsadistraction said:

Who writes the rules in the afterlife? 

God . 

Just now, itsadistraction said:

And who is that? 

You.

4 minutes ago, pinskyforest said:

@Someone here

Islam or should I say the islamic teachings as we know them teache men to be sexually repressed and fools them with the carrot of "you´ll get pussy later in heaven.. after u DIE"

No . It simply teaches that you should not have sex out of wedlock.  And you can actually marry 4 women if you like .

Whether or not Islam "fools them with the carrot of pussy in the afterlife " depends on whether Islam is true or not . Otherwise there is literally nothing wrong about it . Better than the fucking boring Christian heaven where you praise and bow to Jesus for eternity. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You.

Then what need is there for an organized religion?

You.

Edited by itsadistraction

I don't have all the answers. 

Give me a week or two to finish my research on Islam. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't have all the answers. 

Give me a week or two to finish my research on Islam. 

If you do convert, be ready to follow the rules and guidance laid upon you. 

Otherwise, it’s the fire for you. The book is very direct about this. 

Gone

On 7/19/2023 at 0:28 PM, Hojo said:

Why do you think gay men are surrounded by woman. Cause they are scared of vagina 

Wait, what?? Maybe because it's because 50% of the world's population is Women. The shit you guys say sometimes.

On 7/19/2023 at 0:28 PM, Hojo said:

So satan refuses to work with you you should be able to counter intuitively work with it to get what you want.

I will focus my fear on hot goth  woman smothering my face with her titties and report back with my finding.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@Sempiternity it was a joke however what your response means is nothing, gay men are surrounded by women cause 50 percent of the population is women makes no sense and its not even a comparison.The shit you guys say sometimes.

Edited by Hojo

On 7/19/2023 at 2:28 PM, Hojo said:

My only problem is now that my fear of death is taken from me I don't really know how to fear.

Perhaps you actually don’t know how to feel.

I AM nutz

@Yimpa No i just realized my fear turned into love. Its the same thing one is with god, it just means i have to feel myself out of what god gives me. Cause I have been grateful with what god gave me but I have to fight myself out of what god is giving me in a sense to create something for myself.

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

i just realized my fear turned into love. 

That’s the spirit!

I AM nutz

@Yimpa I was totally fear now i am totally love, I just have to start disagreeing with god. In the right way of course.

Fear what you want not what you dont want l)

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

@Yimpa I was totally fear now i am totally love, I just have to start disagreeing with god

and see it for what it actually is B|

I AM nutz