Hojo

Manipulation of reality through fear

46 posts in this topic

After seeing the direct quote from Leo and seeing it was in the quran I decided to open up the book to a random page and read and saw it talking about 

And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)

If we can consider satan fear it should be possible to control reality via fear if you know how to control your emotions.

And the quote 'what you fear you create' stands true from my life experience.

Fear could be the way reality creates. The only thing I feared was death God gave it to me then woke me up and I remained in fear until God released me from my fear of death. 

Maybe fear is important for reality as if you fear nothing you stagnate as reality dosent know what to create for you.

So satan refuses to work with you you should be able to counter intuitively work with it to get what you want.

I will focus my fear on hot goth  woman smothering my face with her titties and report back with my finding.

My only problem is now that my fear of death is taken from me I don't really know how to fear. It feels like fear was taken from me as well but I will try.

Why do you think gay men are surrounded by woman. Cause they are scared of vagina 

Ie. fear what you want not what you don't want.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo are you aware that Muslims believe that the Quran is the literal word of God? It has no human author. It was revealed to Muhammad directly from God (channeling )?  Unlike the Bible which is human made ?

Its an interesting book .I like to listen to the quran recited in Arabic.  It's beautiful and poetic.  And the first chapter is really an interesting one .

Good book to read and study.  Not sure why no one on this forum talks about it .

it is normal to have some fear. I believe.. possibly..the older one ages the worst it may become...but there are subliminal persuasion tapes to get rid of the fear because too much fear is not healthy.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here

I wasnt aware of that no. It could be cool to decipher knowing what God is.

I'm wondering if fear is there for anything to happen. It might be important for reality and to dismiss it entirely for love could be a trap. Maybe when they say fear God its something that should be done for getting what you want.

Maybe satan has no awareness as its not God and its the voices in your head you think are you. To be able to manipulate satan means manipulating others.  I don't and won't try to manipulate others i will just try to manipulate my mind.

To be able to control fear and flow it into your mind in the right areas might be a key for happiness as pure love is not happiness cause nothing happens.

I am finding i am wrong about things everyday

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Someone here

I wasnt aware of that no. It could be cool to decipher knowing what God is.

I'm wondering if fear is there for anything to happen. It might be important for reality and to dismiss it entirely for love could be a trap. Maybe when they say fear God its something that should be done for getting what you want.

To be able to control fear and flow it into your mind in the right areas might be a key for happiness as pure love is not happiness cause nothing happens.

Imo Fear affects people's lives particularly when they are unconscious (ignorant).

time and thought are fear. However.. when you can observe it..when you are aware of it as you are aware of your self looking in a mirror.. action enfolds and freedom from fear can begin. Thought and time = fear.

While your perspective might be correct..I tend to believe that fear can influence your life both positively and negatively

It can be a motivation to do things you think you are unable to do.. as long as the fear of losing or not doing what you love is stronger than the fear of a possible failure in trying to achieve it.

But  also..Fear can discourage you to even try. Might be that you have a chance to successfully execute a certain thin.. only if you tried..but because your fear of failing at it is stronger than your love for achieving it..you will not make attempt. Etc

9 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Then you are on the right track ;)

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Hojo are you aware that Muslims believe that the Quran is the literal word of God? It has no human author. It was revealed to Muhammad directly from God (channeling )?  Unlike the Bible which is human made ?

Its an interesting book .I like to listen to the quran recited in Arabic.  It's beautiful and poetic.  And the first chapter is really an interesting one .

Good book to read and study.  Not sure why no one on this forum talks about it .

it is normal to have some fear. I believe.. possibly..the older one ages the worst it may become...but there are subliminal persuasion tapes to get rid of the fear because too much fear is not healthy.

@Someone hereThe Christian Bible was said to be the same. By small groups… But was pushed as hard fact for a long time. (Literal word of God)

Al-Fatiha, The first chapter of the Qu’ran seems like a table of contents, basic instructions and descriptions. Was there something specific about it that made you bring it up? 

I found Al-Baqara (2) to be a lot more interesting. So many threats and challenges!

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

12 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

hereThe Christian Bible was said to be the same. By small groups… But was pushed as hard fact for a long time. (Literal word of God)

Not sure where you got this from . According to all Christian sects ..it is written by the prophets by the inspiration of the "Holy Spirit ".  Its humans who wrote it.  

14 minutes ago, SourceCodo said:

Al-Fatiha, The first chapter of the Qu’ran seems like a table of contents, basic instructions and descriptions. Was there something specific about it that made you bring it up? 

I found Al-Baqara (2) to be a lot more interesting. So many threats and challenges!0

Yeah I actually ment the second chapter (the cow ). 

I've actually read the entire quran ..and I'm considering converting to Islam.  What do you think ?? 

Not sure where you got this from . According to all Christian sects ..it is written by the prophets by the inspiration of the "Holy Spirit ".  Its humans who wrote it.  

Yeah I actually ment the second chapter (the cow ). 

I've actually read the entire quran ..and I'm considering converting to Islam.  What do you think ?? 

I got it from cultural upbringing. (Consider the trinity as One) Since Jesus, The Spirit and The Father are God and the Bible is centered on those teachings, it’s the word of God. But whatever, I was just sharing an anecdote that was held in my local churches. I don’t hold such views. Jesus had nothing to do with writing the Bible anyways and I doubt any quotes are attributable to that guy. 

I’ve read the Qur’an myself. Almost twice now. 

I get a lot out of it. But I’m not planning to hold any faith besides faith itself. Everything else is a tool and teaching for strengthening it. (Not to disrespect anyone else’s beliefs, I simply hold too much doubt in picking sides or a singular path.) 

@Someone hereSomething that really stands out to me: The teachings of the Qur’an are an offshoot of Catholicism and Christianity. But done in a way meant to speak to that group using their own words and angels as messengers. Which… In my opinion, was an attempt at manipulating the audience.

Not sure about this, but It wasn’t God that brought Muhammad the teachings, it was the Angel Gabriel. I think that’s actually mentioned in “The Cow”. The Angel Michael is also mentioned shortly after. Characters which at the time, were unique to the Catholic/Jewish/Christian establishment, right? Or did they originate elsewhere? 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

@SourceCodo yes it was delivered by the angel Gabriel but the verses themselves were not from the angel but from God.

I know the story of Islam and how corrupt and skewed it is.  But the Quran simply offers clear-cut answers to the big existential questions like where did we come from ?and why are we here ?and where are we gonna go after death ? That's why I want to become a Muslim.

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@SourceCodo yes it was delivered by the angel Gabriel but the verses themselves were not from the angel but from God.

I know the story of Islam and how corrupt and skewed it is.  But the Quran simply offers clear-cut answers to the big existential questions like where did we come from ?and why are we here ?and where are we gonna go after death ? That's why I want to become a Muslim.

Enjoy ☺️ 

Gone

You won’t believe it, but fear, like everything else, is imaginary.

If you can Love Infinite Fear, then you have gone Alien Fucking Insane.

B|

I AM nutz

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

I know the story of Islam and how corrupt and skewed it is.  But the Quran simply offers clear-cut answers to the big existential questions like where did we come from ?and why are we here ?and where are we gonna go after death ? That's why I want to become a Muslim

You just want a girl, don't you! lol can't BS me...

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

47 minutes ago, Ajax said:

You just want a girl, don't you! lol can't BS me...

?

The 72 virgins ...remember? ;)

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's why I want to become a Muslim.

You made me laugh. But I hope you are jocking.... right? 

?

The 72 virgins ...remember? ;)

Who want a virgin? Fucking Muslims with micro penis...they are so scared of women. What a culture. His basis is the low self esteem

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

You made me laugh. But I hope you are jocking.... right? 

I'm serious. 

Who want a virgin? Fucking Muslims with micro penis...they are so scared of women. What a culture. His basis is the low self esteem

Watch out ..racism. 

Just now, Someone here said:

I'm serious. 

Watch out ..racism. 

No, Muslims are from any race. Maybe ideologism

@Breakingthewall even worse that you know that. .you insulted ALL Muslims from all races. That says a lot about you as a human being . 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall even worse that you know that. .you insulted ALL Muslims from all races. That says a lot about you as a human being . 

I didn't insult them, I just said that his ideology is based in fear and low self esteem. This about virgins is an insult to women of every races. 

Fucking Muslims with micro penis

You obviously insulted them ,my love . 

"Those stinky primitive Muslims with micro penis who want to fuck bitches in the heaven 24/7 and Allah and his angels will witness that " right? 

There is nothing wrong (morality wise) with having sex with gorgeous women in the paradise . Unless you are sexually repressed.  The afterlife has its own rules and even its own moral code . Just like how this life we are alive in right now has its rules .

I'm not an expert in Islam.  But I just feel safe and soothed (almost like taking a shower of love ) whenever I hear the quran . I will be announcing my conversion to Islam here soon. But I have to make up my mind first .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not an expert in Islam.  But I just feel safe and soothed (almost like taking a shower of love ) whenever I hear the quran .

Yeah, because it's a drug, like heroin. That's why it's so successful.

Edited by Breakingthewall