charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

190 posts in this topic

Leo appears quite masculine tbh. I don't know which parts appear feminine 

In fact Leo is quite blunt. 

I wonder if Leo is more masculine than Andrew Tate. 

Andrew Tate is sometimes feminine. He doesn't insult people. He is mostly polite. 

Leo can be quite downright and abrasive but whip you back to loving him. He appears non chalant but that's probably the most masculine trait of all. 

I wonder if there's a particular episode in which Leo appeared feminine. I guess not. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Just now, 001 said:

why your style of writing is always trying to please people and non-decisive 

you just write posts to fill in the words stop this shit

Was I pleasing anyone? Who did I please exactly? 

Well, he certainly does display unshakable confidence. However, you don't need him to create that attitude toward life. Just be confident.

All you got to do is sort out the bullshit. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

1 minute ago, 001 said:

read your posts are you blind?

1 minute ago, 001 said:

why your style of writing is always trying to please people and non-decisive 

you just write posts to fill in the words stop this shit

I think there are more respectful ways to respond. 

I'm just being pleasant the way ive been taught. 

14 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Well, he certainly does display unshakable confidence. However, you don't need him to create that attitude toward life. Just be confident.

All you got to do is sort out the bullshit. 

You kinda look like him from afar, you ever wear sunglasses while picking up girls? 

@Butters Haha, nice one. :D

I don't need to pick up women. I just enjoy playing life and opportunities present themselves. Just last month I was doing a speech in a Karate seminar for a friend. It was just as a favor for a friend... and a $500 fee. I actually ended up with about 15 numbers and even when out with 2 of them. When you just go out and play around with no expectation, meeting women isn't really that hard. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

It is not either or. For example: Too much pleasure driven is not masculine trait but a more feminine trait. Pleasure is important for females. 

Another example: So a macho dude who looks masculine can still have feminine traits like enjoying his pleasures too much. He will skip out on working out and start looking like Leo Gura. 

It is about vibe/energy, not appearances or isolated traits!

Leo Gura doesn’t have a masculine vibe/energy. He is very snappy like a girl that is on her period. Masculine guy is more grounded. 

Edited by StarStruck

28 minutes ago, Ajax said:

@Butters Haha, nice one. :D

I don't need to pick up women. I just enjoy playing life and opportunities present themselves. Just last month I was doing a speech in a Karate seminar for a friend. It was just as a favor for a friend... and a $500 fee. I actually ended up with about 15 numbers and even when out with 2 of them. When you just go out and play around with no expectation, meeting women isn't really that hard. 

You coach right? How did you build an effective network that generates money like you said here? 

@Butters I did coach in the past. Nowadays, I just run properties that I own. But, to answer your question... It was 9-17 hours a day just reaching out, writing email, calling prospects, etc... Just grind bro. With the right mentality, it isn't as hard as it seems, but it does take long hours and "thinking" on your feet. 

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is not either or. For example: Too much pleasure driven is not masculine trait but a more feminine trait. Pleasure is important for females. 

Another example: So a macho dude who looks masculine can still have feminine traits like enjoying his pleasures too much. He will skip out on working out and start looking like Leo Gura. 

It is about vibe/energy, not appearances or isolated traits!

Leo Gura doesn’t have a masculine vibe/energy. He is very snappy like a girl that is on her period. Masculine guy is more grounded. 

Who is more pleasure driven than Tate?

Fast cars, cigars, vodka, 100s girls, sex, likes, fame, approval from strangers...

-

You guys are linking masculine with good.

Tate is masculine, cool.

Look at Gandhi, you would say he has more feminine energy. lol

Who cares?

Is about who has higher levels of development / better role model.

Have you ever seem a more grounded guy than Gandhi?

A guy that rejected most of pleasures and fought for a higher cause, even going to jail several times or fasting for WEEKS.

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Bro what? xD How'd You come to this conclusion?

I think Leo's videos are great for a man wanting to build basic healthy masculinity in himself.

What does this have to do with masculinity? This is completely unisex advice.

Masculinity necessarily has to be defined against femininity, otherwise what are we even talking about?

Like it or not, but masculinity is very much about the mastery of predatory and sexual instincts. That means being able to throw a punch if necessary; keeping your cool when talking to a hot chick with a fat ass; being able to provide for yourself and the people that depend on you; sacrificing short term pleasure for long term gain... - if you can not do those things, you are a failure of a man. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

Masculinity necessarily has to be defined against femininity, otherwise what are we even talking about?

Like it or not, but masculinity is very much about the mastery of predatory and sexual instincts. That means being able to throw a punch if necessary; keeping your cool when talking to a hot chick with a fat ass; being able to provide for yourself and the people that depend on you; sacrificing short term pleasure for long term gain... - if you can not do those things, you are a failure of a man. 

Life is much cooler if you stop thinking about masculinity. Just go with the tide. 

Thinking about masculinity as a man, is a good thing.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

People like Tate are so depreived of positve attention just giving him the benefit of the doubt is to much, he thrives on this and he has a guilty inner child wound 100%, I bet he had some good character traits at one point, yet beign honest and rich is not easy. He does not even know what he is doing, for me this is just evidence of how damaging history has been for black people, and how far this goes, especially the denial of it's affects and how people like him have to survive in order to gain respect etc. 

He is basically jailed by his desires and attachments, without providing real solutions to real problems, most masculine healthy guys do some sort of calisthenics that is very dynamic and have some type of yin energy etc. Most developed guys all have yin energy qualities in them. The deeper you go into the masculine the deeper you understand and can go into the feminine, I bet Tate even realizes that that is why he is also so toxic, he is more like a toxic feminists than some masculine guy at times, as he just can't stop talking and yapping about his stuff and it feels like he comes from a place of toxic feminity at times, than toxic mascunlity. I dunno I like bottom-g more. 

This guy is a joke man. He is like a girl prostituing himself as a guy, I don't envy him I just find it comical to what realization this guy comes xD that is the only thing I appreciate about him, stupidity realizing it's intelligence xD it's hilarous in a sense. 

Serious question, is the guy straight? I don't watch much of Andrew Tate, I don't know if this has just been cut. It's similar to what Wilber describes, yet he would not be in denial of it's shadow it's kind of funny. 

Dude this guy is so funny I can't at this point hahahahha, sorry.

Genderbender Andrew, bottom-g was not lying :D

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

3 hours ago, something_else said:

I don't get it. Every time I watch him talk I almost can't watch it from cringe.

What is it you see in him that you like so much? Like what content is available from him online that you have watched that made you fall in love with him in this way?

Every time he is brought up I just think of this clip. The full version is even more cringy.

This is how the world works - at a certain level of ambition, you have to be this ruthless, or you will be outcompeted. Either you drop your ambition and accept that you will never make it to the highest echelons of society, or you accept the rules that are presented to you and keep playing the game. 

Why do you think only psychopaths make it this far? No person with a conscience could handle this shit, yet that's exactly what's required to make it to the top - IN ANY COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT. 

Analagous shit happens in the business world, in politics, in academia, in the movie industry, in organized religion... Only that no one in their right mind would come out and talk about the dirty work they had to do to make it to the top. 

As for a clip that depicts his positive attributes, how about the following one. The presence and image he projects is the definition of excellence to me. The way he speaks, the way he moves - even his physical image screams MASTERY to me.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

People like Tate are so depreived of positve attention just giving him the benefit of the doubt is to much, he thrives on this and he has a guilty inner child wound 100%, I bet he had some good character traits at one point, yet beign honest and rich is not easy. He does not even know what he is doing, for me this is just evidence of how damaging history has been for black people, and how far this goes, especially the denial of it's affects and how people like him have to survive in order to gain respect etc. 

He is basically jailed by his desires and attachments, without providing real solutions to real problems, most masculine healthy guys do some sort of calisthenics that is very dynamic and have some type of yin energy etc. Most developed guys all have yin energy qualities in them. The deeper you go into the masculine the deeper you understand and can go into the feminine, I bet Tate even realizes that that is why he is also so toxic, he is more like a toxic feminists than some masculine guy at times, as he just can't stop talking and yapping about his stuff and it feels like he comes from a place of toxic feminity at times, than toxic mascunlity. I dunno I like bottom-g more. 

This guy is a joke man. He is like a girl prostituing himself as a guy, I don't envy him I just find it comical to what realization this guy comes xD that is the only thing I appreciate about him, stupidity realizing it's intelligence xD it's hilarous in a sense. 

That's why I called him feminine. His posture was feminine. He doesn't realize a dick is a dick at the end of the day. Most men replied woman woman woman. It's obvious. No heterosexual man would want to date a trans no matter how hot, it wouldn't make sense, he doesn't realize what he is talking, Megan fox with a dick is still a dick. That man made a perfect point, his advice regarding motivation is good, his advice regarding dating is immature at best. 

Just now, Nilsi said:

Why do you think only psychopaths make it this far? No person with a conscience could handle this shit, yet that's exactly what's required to make it to the top - IN ANY COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT. 

I don't think you understand evolution. That is why diversity exists, so you don't have to play the same game over and over. You can play a different game and create a different game, that is also why new marketing segments open, and yes it's also a game. 

8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I watched these videos quite a long time ago but I remember I thought they were coming from a rather healthy masculine perspective.

I wouldn't say this is "completely unisex". I think men would relate to it a lot more than women, for a reason.

14 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Like it or not, but masculinity is very much about the mastery of predatory and sexual instincts. That means being able to throw a punch if necessary; keeping your cool when talking to a hot chick with a fat ass; being able to provide for yourself and the people that depend on you; sacrificing short term pleasure for long term gain

I don't disagree with that.

2 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I don't think you understand evolution. That is why diversity exists, so you don't have to play the same game over and over. You can play a different game and create a different game, that is also why new marketing segments open, and yes it's also a game. 

Every finite game has predatory niches that can and will be exploited, by necessity.

This "game" is self-organizing, meaning these dynamics are inherent in the system as long as any player is pursuing their self-interest decoupled from the interest of the whole.

So unless you want to pitch me on your TURQUOISE pipe dreams, YOU dont understand evolution ;)

Just now, Enlightement said:

That's why I called him feminine. His posture was feminine. He doesn't realize a dick is a dick at the end of the day. Most men replied woman woman woman. It's obvious. No heterosexual man would want to date a trans no matter how hot, it wouldn't make sense, he doesn't realize what he is talking, Megan fox with a dick is still a dick. That man made a perfect point, his advice regarding motivation is good, his advice regarding dating is immature at best. 

I know this from the PUA group who went toxic about a man doing this, the point is with the new sexual diversity spectrum this has all become so difficult. The guy has a lot of yin energy he would even admitt, it I bet I could be personal with guys like him, I have a knack for dealing with corrupt people who're full of shit, and I could get him to talk xD that'd be so funny, I never really hated him. The followers are 99.9% the issue. He is misguided about what the world really is, when I watch him I can see parts of my guilty self lacking in wisdom to be of "serivce" to humanity. In a twisted sense he means well, I fundamentally have a similarity with him being half/half american/german he american/english and I can see the damages of beign with a single mother, it's hilarous to watch and sort of see how he sort of has this genuient interested in understanding the world, and eventually even women, and I bet it did not work for him. Also growing up with a single mother who is white and most likely has some strong liberal ideals, otherwise she would not date a black man, besides in an f*ed scenario or just beign at least modern stage orange. 
I just feel bad for the guy, if he'd actually just become a healthy player without sex trafficking it would not even be that bad, yet he rose to fame through hate & sensationalist type of media polarization. I also see the damage simply of "sub-optimal" parenting and how early I realized this, the guy most likely has strong yin enery, otherwise he would not be as creative and "beauty" oriented, even when he dives deeper into the masculine many become way more soft. That does not even have anything to do with sexual orientation, the content the guy produces and how he ripps of others who are looking to make quick money is just sad and manipulation based on shame & guilt. 

It would be funny if he would just convert all of these people and his real agenda, was to free muslims from the rigid perspectives about gender xD I would hype the guy to infinity xD