charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

190 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

What do you think you're going to do with that dark shadow? 

You can weaponize dark values to your advantage. But it can be an a subtle invitation to the demons. You might not have experienced the paranormal, but this is possible, if you play with fire, then it engulfs your house at some point. Darkness looks cute in fantasy  villain books. In real life it's not easy to be this dark 007 and not mess it up badly. You literally become a portal to the underworld. This energy is highly inflammable. Only to be dealt with utmost responsibility and maturity. One wrong move and the demon will attach to you to make you do more wrong things and then it's the depths of suffering unimaginable. 

The thing is that psychopathy shields you from much of this "suffering." Such people are still way happier than the average joe.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

3 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

What do you think you're going to do with that dark shadow? 

You can weaponize dark values to your advantage. But it can be an a subtle invitation to the demons. You might not have experienced the paranormal, but this is possible, if you play with fire, then it engulfs your house at some point. Darkness looks cute in fantasy  villain books. In real life it's not easy to be this dark 007 and not mess it up badly. You literally become a portal to the underworld. This energy is highly inflammable. Only to be dealt with utmost responsibility and maturity. One wrong move and the demon will attach to you to make you do more wrong things and then it's the depths of suffering unimaginable. 

That is why you have to integrate it so it doesn’t bite you in the ass you dummy. 

Just now, Nilsi said:

The thing is that psychopathy shields you from much of this "suffering." Such people are still way happier than your average joe on the street.

This is true unfortunately yet this is only true to the psychopath. To an average teenager who is a "I wanna be tate so bad," if he decides to sell drugs for money and join a gang, he will be in enormous trouble, a nightmare in prison, losing his family and his entire life turned upside down and he might suicide not being able to handle it, he will lose his mind. To the average Joe, the machinations of a psychopath is like a child playing with acid, he will hurt himself really badly and not have the mental in-affectedness or psychopathic aptitude to deal with the loss and brutality. That's where Tate's line of thinking gets into the snakepit territory, good only for Tate, nightmare for others. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is why you have to integrate it so it doesn’t bite you in the ass you dummy. 

And how are you gonna integrate it for starters? 

1 minute ago, Enlightement said:

And how are you gonna integrate it for starters? 

By having it serve some higher ideal than power for it's own sake.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

53 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Don't make me become significant to your life. 

If this were true, you wouldn't immediately start insulting me. Your post is an indication of your level of delusion. But I have faith in you. 

If you wanna make a good environment on the forum, go sit in silence for a little bit. 

You call me deluded. I call you low IQ. I didn't say you insulted me. And you say I insulted you. You tell me to get off any forum. I didn't ask you to get off any forum and shut up like you did to me. Lol, to sum it up, for your sake, I'll do the calculation. That this is just the indication of your low score. 

All in all, lets make a good environment in this forum @Kshantivadin and stop wasting other people's time. Haha. Or what I've learnt by texting a few crazy chicks, is not to reply to inept people from now on.

Edited by charlie cho

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

By having it serve some higher ideal than power for it's own sake.

But Tate did exactly opposite of that. He did everything to suit his own ego and power. 

Just now, Enlightement said:

But Tate did exactly opposite of that. He did everything to suit his own ego and power. 

I don't think it's that black and white. He is also a legitimate paragon of mastery and excellence.

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I don't think it's that black and white. He is also a legitimate paragon of mastery and excellence.

Are you talking about someone like Robinhood when you say integrating the dark values? 

Just now, Enlightement said:

Are you talking about someone like Robinhood when you say integrating the dark values? 

I'm not the one who threw out this coceptualization.

I only call it "dark" because these values are rather disagreeable and non-conformist, but that's of course completely relative and contingent on contemporary norms and ideals.

To me he is someone who highly actualized all the values and ideals he grew up on, but failed to break out of his conditioning to create his own values. 

@charlie cho So you just wanted to announce that you are more motivated by this particular person instead of that person.

Ok, got it. Congratulations to your new found motivation! 

4 hours ago, charlie cho said:

@something_else Yes, I am young. If I sound like Ive been heavily influenced, then yes you are right. I learn from Allen Iverson, Hitler, and Genghis Khan, and Krishnamurti, all from different backgrounds and morals. Perhaps the more evil the person is, I learn more about goodness. Because even idiots influence me lots. They teach me more about success. Perhaps you think I can't separate the wheat from chaffs, or maybe it is actually you who fail to learn from people you think are more 'bad' than you. But because I'm young but mature unlike you who is older than me but is 'mature', I learn from anybody, whether that person is good or bad, I am beyond those petty immature things, and learn from whoever, as long as they teach me what 'works' in my artistic endeavors, or my spiritual endeavors. Mind you then, I should teach you a lesson about maturity, if I dare as a younger person to teach against your 'grey hairs' that you can learn from anybody regardless, and that doesn't mean you need to eliminate that person out of your life to learn anything profound. Be more mature please, as indeed you are older than me but perhaps fail to learn from a wide-arrange of people, and is very narrow in your learning, even as an older person than me.

You can learn from Tate, or other people who have done bad things, just don't set them as role models xD

Edited by something_else

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I'm not the one who threw out this coceptualization.

I only call it "dark" because these values are rather disagreeable and non-conformist, but that's of course completely relative and contingent on contemporary norms and ideals.

To me he is someone who highly actualized all the values and ideals he grew up on, but failed to break out of his conditioning to create his own values. 

Then again, I'm not even sure it's possible to "create your own values."

Even if you look at people like Leo or Schmachtenberger, it's quite obvious that their core values and character have been there from the beginning and simply got actualized and refined over time. 

So in some sense Tate did the best he could, which is why I admire him.

1 minute ago, 001 said:

mastery of manipulation and scamming LMFAO 

he isn't a chess master so idk what mastery you see in him

If you can't see the mastery in the way he moves and speaks, you just lack any sense of proportion and aesthetic sensibility.

This is actually incredibly disrespectful and dishonest. You probably possess less than 1% of this mans charisma, elegance and experience, yet talk like you know it all.

Love the shit show and hissy fits Andrew starts on this forum. ?

4 minutes ago, 001 said:

so that's his mastery, so yeah let's focus on the aesthetics and ignore what he is talking about and what he is doing wow what a brain you have ( andrew tate fan logic not surprised)

I know that he is a scammer and rapist so keep fooling yourself you're no different than trump supporters

Blocked.

6 minutes ago, 001 said:

so that's his mastery, so yeah let's focus on the aesthetics and ignore what he is talking about and what he is doing wow what a brain you have ( andrew tate fan logic not surprised)

I know that he is a scammer and rapist so keep fooling yourself you're no different than trump supporters

Mastery =/= morality

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Love the shit show and hissy fits Andrew starts on this forum. ?

Can you discuss how we are supposed to integrate dark values? I still didn't get your idea and can you elaborate on how Tate helped you beat depression? I'm not understanding this integration of dark values to achieve mastery. 

18 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

If you can't see the mastery in the way he moves and speaks, you just lack any sense of proportion and aesthetic sensibility.

This is actually incredibly disrespectful and dishonest. You probably possess less than 1% of this mans charisma, elegance and experience, yet talk like you know it all.

This is exactly the case. People think someone needs to be a good person if one is talented. 

Simpletons, and anyone who will continue to think as if morality is tied to ones mastery of any artistic endeavor is bound to not even enact what Leo preaches, which is mastery. Not only that, they will live mediocre lives, not separating reality from fiction.