The Redeemer

I'm fed up

44 posts in this topic

So I have been doing some social experiments and what I am finding is completely infuriating. I have an account that has 1000 followers and I don't get any messages on there at all. So I decided to create a female account and I only have 6 followers and I am already getting hit up left and right by men and women who are wanting to be friends with me.

This is completely infuriating. How is it fair that they get treated so special??!!!

6 minutes ago, Majed said:

@The Redeemer watch the how to get laid series on actualized.org and start picking up chicks. 

I want to be treated like a chick. I want the attention that they get.

@The Redeemer turn yourself into a high value attractive person by learning and practicing pick up and you'll get all the attention you want. 

34 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I want to be treated like a chick. I want the attention that they get.

You will NEVER get that. That's a ridiculous expectation.

Men and women are asymmetrical. You need to play to your strengths as a man. Girls will not just approach you and do the work for you.

Your expections are very out of line which is why you're suffering.

If I got out to a nightclub, no girl will ever approach me. That's normal.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Men and women are asymmetrical. You need to play to your strengths as a man. Girls will not just approach you and do the work for you.

How is it fair that they have so much power?????? Even if I get a chick how am I supposed to compete with the abundance of men at their disposal?

Edited by The Redeemer

32 minutes ago, Majed said:

@The Redeemer turn yourself into a high value attractive person by learning and practicing pick up and you'll get all the attention you want. 

How do you define a high value attractive person? Or in this case man?

7 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

How is it fair that they have so much power??????

1) Life ain't fair.

2) You are overlooking all the other powers men have. You cannot compare power and value on a single dimension. That's like saying it's unfair that an RPG elf has insanely high intelligence while the orc does not. But there are many other stats in an RPG than intelligence. You have to look at the entire character and all his perks and skills.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Life ain't fair.

2) You are overlook all the other powers men have.

What powers do men have that women dont?

3 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

What powers do men have that women dont?

Many, many.

For example, men age better. Men don't have to worry about rape. Men don't have to be pregnant.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many, many.

For example, men age better. Men don't have to worry about rape. Men don't have to be pregnant.

True

@Leo Gura  Also should I even focus on this aspect of my life right now?

My finances are not exactly the best right now.

I'm 25 btw

Edited by The Redeemer

25 is pretty late. The longer you push it off the harder it will get. 25 is the perfect age to start solving this problem.

You need to start socializing every weekend consistently.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

25 is pretty late. The longer you push it off the harder it will get. 25 is the perfect age to start solving this problem.

You need to start socializing every weekend consistently.

I went to the club last week. I am trying to pull together a group of friends but no one wants to go out.

Guess I need to just go out solo.

@The Redeemer Most normies will not do game. You need to find likeminded guys and wings through online forums and such.

Solo is very challenging when starting out.

A good way to find wings is at pickup seminars. I don't know if RSD still does freetours but those were a great place to meet local wings.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is honestly on point. I work at a grocery store where I see hundreds of girls every day, and to be perfectly sure none of them ever approach me ever. They will either look at me or keep going, this one girl who works in the corner apartment has never approached me once, even though we've been working together for years. The girls aren't the ones to approach, it is the duty of the man to approach the girl. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

Girls won’t come up to you the same way guys would or a dog would. The best girls will do is give you the death stare or do something else to catch your attention. 

3 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

How is it fair that they have so much power?????? Even if I get a chick how am I supposed to compete with the abundance of men at their disposal?

By meeting them through your social circle. 

The fact that pick-up has such a low success-rate is not an accident. The reason for it is that women don't trust people totally detached from their social-circle. I believe more in going through your social-circle than cold-approach. 

29 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

By meeting them through your social circle. 

The fact that pick-up has such a low success-rate is not an accident. The reason for it is that women don't trust people totally detached from their social-circle. I believe more in going through your social-circle than cold-approach. 

I'm going to create my own social circle. With its own unique set of rules and value systems.

Edited by The Redeemer