BlessedLion

Warning To Actualized Followers

94 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Butters said:
18 minutes ago, Butters said:

That alien stuff is just a joke to test how stupid you are. Just live your life and stop worshipping teachers. Stop looking for the next " spiritual goodie". 

Leo said he was gonna work on his sense of humor and sprinkle in false stuff on purpose. Well he's an alien now.

Jesus fucking Christ guys. 

Yes, the word alien and all the idea sounds nonsense, but how I interpret it is as an access to higher levels of consciousness. let's see, a few years ago I was focused on material things and had a fairly low level of consciousness, all mental projections. Little by little I have been raising it. Let's say I've opened stages, removing blockages. the human condition is a block in itself, and the idea "alien" suggests the transcendence of the human condition. of human chemistry as Leo says.

there is one obvious thing: you are infinite. you are the absolute . Is your consciousness now infinite? your understanding of reality is total? Yes? No? if the answer is no, it is because there is some limitation. the fact of being human for example. the alien consciousness is not absolute consciousness either. it is a higher consciousness. one thing is certain: more consciousness, more beauty, more glory of existing. so alien? welcome alien.

open your mind, that this is not an ecclesiastical council. poor Leo, I see him burning at the stake if he doesn't retract. 

Moksha, come back and answer this question: why it's impossible to raise the level of consciousness? Is it forbidden of anything? Where is the problem if you do it? Why you don't want to raise your level? Sure you are agree that your level now is higher than before. So, could it be higher in the future? Why not? Moksha and everyone that claims that there reach the pinnacle of the conciousness, the enlightenment. Are you omniscient? Not, right? But reality is omniscient, and you are the reality. So? Who is omniscient? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

You guys look in the mirror you can reach Clown Consiousness, it's even higher. 

9 minutes ago, Butters said:

Wow you look my grand mother. Who are those clowns that you like to listen? That's not music, what a shame. Good for you. 

I think it's better to try to understand that judge so fast

Edited by Breakingthewall

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Wow you look my grand mother. Who are those clowns that you like to listen? That's not music, what a shame. Good for you. 

Why do you judge him so fast? What he says could be true. Clown consciousness would mean that it's even better than Alien consciousness, think about it.

20 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I have found great teachers in my life who i will stick with, they never act immature and have opened me to levels of self love bliss and purpose i never imagined.

Anyway, for those of you this resonates with, my advice to you is to find a LEGIT spiritual school and community, it will change everything.

Well, that's exactly why Leo's fanboys like it here so much... they get to avoid all of that and still feel like they're on some grandiose spiritual quest.

This place perfectly caters to socially inhibited nerds who want to indulge in their nerdy awakening fantasies without having to leave their mom's basement; here they get to be spiritual keyboard warriors who can just safely stay hidden in their comfortable bubble and feel superior over the rest of the world while avoiding face-to-face encounters with other people who might call them out on their spiritual bypassing bullshit. No wonder Leo is their beloved patron saint.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Who knows, maybe Leo is doing some kind of a backwards teaching type of thing. Negative motivation, inverse inspiration or whatever. Where he does and becomes exactly that which you should not. Where he shows you exactly how it looks like if you fall into some of the nastiest traps on this path. Where he shows you precisely what awakening is not. Where he shows you how to put yourself back to sleep, thinking you're wide awake.

That is exactly the theory that I have had for the past two or three years, lol. But lately I've been thinking that even the most ardent & dedicated troll would get tired of this kind of act after a while and move on... in Leo's case, however, it seems like the dude is only getting warmed up.

I guess we'll see.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

1 hour ago, Butters said:

That's what I'm saying, brother. B|

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo Gura is the truth. And you, friends, are blind. 

Spoken like a true cult follower. ?

That alien stuff is just a joke to test how stupid you are. Just live your life and stop worshipping teachers. Stop looking for the next " spiritual goodie". 

Leo said he was gonna work on his sense of humor and sprinkle in false stuff on purpose. Well he's an alien now.

Jesus fucking Christ guys. 

?

You cannot love what you need.

We should consider taking a 6 months break with spirituality.

Just take a look of what is in front of you.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif

Honestly, ever since this whole “fiasco” started, I’ve been standing up for myself more and being a leader in my own life.

You can literally take any situation and turn it into gold if you really want to. 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Clown consciousness is the pinnacle of enlightenment.   Even Love itself takes a backseat.  

The funny thing is - I'm being serious.   God is a clown.  What would God be without a sense of humor :)  to cosplay is the ultimate satisfaction. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, that's exactly why Leo's fanboys like it here so much... they get to avoid all of that and still feel like they're on some grandiose spiritual quest.

This place perfectly caters to socially inhibited nerds who want to indulge in their nerdy awakening fantasies without having to leave their mom's basement; here they get to be spiritual keyboard warriors who can just safely stay hidden in their comfortable bubble and feel superior over the rest of the world while avoiding face-to-face encounters with other people who might call them out on their spiritual bypassing bullshit. No wonder Leo is their beloved patron saint.

Booom! 

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Spoken like a true cult follower. ?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That is exactly the theory that I have had for the past two or three years, lol. But lately I've been thinking that even the most ardent & dedicated troll would get tired of this kind of act after a while and move on... in Leo's case, however, it seems like the dude is only getting warmed up.

I guess we'll see.

You are my hero man.  Absolutely hilarious as always.  Keep up the good work :)

Gonna pull a @Water by the River move here:

P.S. Clown Consciousness will be the final Realization.   You will roll around the floor crying like a little girl.   Don't take my word for it - do the work.  If you turn clownness into a belief or a religion, you have missed the boat.   Clown Consciousness is derived from deep within.  Stare at your hand for at least two hours a day for the next twenty years and you might have a shot at Clown Consciousness.    Love ain't got shit on this facet.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Found footage of BlessedLion after reading Leo's latest blog posts.

GIF-meltdown.gif

Edited by Ulax
found a new gif

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are my hero man.  Absolutely hilarious as always.  Keep up the good work :)

Gonna pull a @Water by the River move here:

P.S. Clown Consciousness will be the final Realization.   You will roll around the floor crying like a little girl.   Don't take my word for it - do the work.  If you turn clownness into a belief or a religion, you have missed the boat.   Clown Consciousness is derived from deep within.  Stare at your hand for at least two hours a day for the next twenty years and you might have a shot at Clown Consciousness.    Love ain't got shit on this facet.   

:D

Yup, 20 years should do it. Even for the Aliens.

After the aspiring Boddhisattva understood the joke of his own seriousness (and aspiring Boddhisattva-self-contradiction), he still continues his past habit, but in his core keeps a smile for the biggest joke ever played...

Outside my window the beautiful clouds of a cold-front that has passed. On the screen the virtual representation of this lovely Spiritualoholics Anonymous chapter of ours.... What a magnificent show.

Water by the River

PS: Ahem, the move.... so:

PS PS: Bazooka Jesus for president of this lovely chapter of the Spiritualoholics Anonymous here! Got my vote for sure ( :

Leo could make millions by putting honey into our mouth and tell us the same buddhist bullshit we hear everywhere else. I'm glad that he offers us a different perspective, and I think his posts are very funny. You want to awaken, yet you feel offended by being called a rat?

He is fulfilling his purpose by making us think and dig deeper. I had a very strong feeling that there is something wrong with all the nondualists in the field and that they are not enlightened at all. 

I personally like Leos new style, he could just post more videos like that haha. Why do you even take this stuff personally? He is just joking and using his kind of humor to point to the truth that most people, who think are awakened, truly aren't. That is great. If that triggers you, guess what that means? It means you are not awake.

1 minute ago, andysampl said:

If that triggers you, guess what that means? It means you are not awake.

If it triggers you and makes you rethink your life openly, it means you’re half-awake.

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can literally take any situation and turn it into gold if you really want to. 

Exactly 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Exactly 

I thought I had this giant wasp nest on our lawn. Got a professional to check it out and said there was nothing.

Boy, am I stupid!