CARDOZZO

Do You Love Women With ALL Your Heart?

160 posts in this topic

The sad reality is that only 20% of the guys that learn game will get huge results.

You gotta be extremely serious to get good at daygame/nightgame.

This is like a war until you get it.

When I say get it, It is a experiential understanding and not a intelectual one.

49 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Twentyfirst That's common in the process.

You need to start with what you really want.

Take out ALL the crap from your own way. (Bitching, Moaning, Pills Philosophy)

Focus extremely on getting results, what needs to be done.

No one will do it for yourself.

Its all garbage because Western mating and dating is garbage

Arranged marriages got society and civilization to where it is now

All I have to do is pick the best girl I want and she's mine. Model quality that will also happily cook and clean all day without me having to ask and will never cheat

Thank god the passport bros have propaganda against the Middle East and only go to SA and Asia

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

All I have to do is pick the best girl I want and she's mine. Model quality that will also happily cook and clean all day without me having to ask and will never cheat

Lol, if you think this is standard for arranged marriages you are delusional 

55 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Game/Pickup is huge nowdays because we lost our masculinity.

It’s actually much less popular now than before, the popular companies spreading it got banned / shadow banned / shut down. Most guys don’t believe you can improve with it.

1 minute ago, Raze said:

Lol, if you think this is standard for arranged marriages you are delusional 

Obviously you have to do whats required for a man

Provide, protect, have certain behaviors etc 

You have to be a real man

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Obviously you have to do whats required for a man

Provide, protect, have certain behaviors etc 

You have to be a real man

If you want a model quality girl, that is harder in arranged marriage societies, whereas in love marriage societies like America you can meet thousands of women easily and game them, in those societies women are harder to meet and you have to go through her parents. 

Just because it’s an arranged marriage doesn’t mean she will cook and clean all day and never cheat. In fact she may be more likely to cheat if you didn’t learn how to be attractive and got her just by being rich and convincing her dad you’re a responsible nice guy. 

Edited by Raze

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

If you want a model quality girl, that is harder in arranged marriage societies, whereas in love marriage societies like America you can meet thousands of women easily and game them, in those societies women are harder to meet and you have to go through her parents. 

Just because it’s an arranged marriage doesn’t mean she will cook and clean all day and never cheat. In fact she may be more likely to cheat if you didn’t learn how to be attractive and got her just by being rich and convincing her dad you’re a responsible nice guy. 

Theres plenty of model quality girls. You know they have fitness gyms and yoga studios in the Middle East too? Cosmetics, good genetics, hair and nail salons

Obviously you have to go through her parents. And if your wise you'll go through your own parents as well

I can't speak of all arranged marriages but in the Middle East she will definitely cook and clean all day. You wouldn't be able to stop her if you wanted. She will force it on you

Most likely will never cheat. A guy knows if he cheats with her he could be in big trouble too so there are many deterrents 

Being rich doesn't really get you a higher quality girl. You can just choose between average appearance or high appearance. Being rich would just get you multiple girls

She has the final say after her father

If you can only see woman as a piece of meat that is able to cook and clean your house, dude.... 

12 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

If you can only see woman as a piece of meat that is able to cook and clean your house, dude.... 

Thats not really what arranged marriages are about. It's more about starting a rock solid family based on values, culture, and beliefs rather than love between two individuals. Western marriages start out with love and end up with hate. Arranged marriages start out by not knowing too much about each other and lead into love 

Everything else they do is just a perk and way more effortless than running game 

Edited by Twentyfirst

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Theres plenty of model quality girls. You know they have fitness gyms and yoga studios in the Middle East too? Cosmetics, good genetics, hair and nail salons

Yes, but you can’t just go there and hit on every girl. In fact in middle eastern countries it’s gender segregated so men aren’t even allowed inside.

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

Being rich doesn't really get you a higher quality girl. You can just choose between average appearance or high appearance. Being rich would just get you multiple girls

There is competition in all societies, in arranged marriage cultures if your competition is richer and all else being equal they’ll win.

14 minutes ago, Raze said:

Yes, but you can’t just go there and hit on every girl. In fact in middle eastern countries it’s gender segregated so men aren’t even allowed inside

Bro you absolutely can go inside. This is what I was talking about earlier with the propaganda. Im just glad it keeps out western competition 

Who says you need to hit on them? Thats a bad idea. You find out which one you like and then you take further steps of arrangement 

There is competition in all societies, in arranged marriage cultures if your competition is richer and all else being equal they’ll win.

Theres competition but competition would only be a problem if outsiders came in. It's not that much of a concern because they don't share the same upbringing, passport, religion/culture, language, taste 

Who said the richer guy will want the same girl you want? Money isn't that important unless you want multiple wives. Money is a very small aspect of the culture. The entire culture is based on family values and social interactions. It's not an atomized or isolated society

You can be extremely rich if you don't spend ten years of your youth trying to game women when you simply aren't born a natural 

Edited by Twentyfirst

One trap that I see a lot is people believing what internet bubbles tell them without testing in your first experience.

Test for yourself, direct experience is king.

2 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

One trap that I see a lot is people believing what internet bubbles tell them without testing in your first experience.

Test for yourself, direct experience is king.

Thats the issue with western and arranged marriages. It takes 30 years for each to know the result

Statistics don't lie and observing successful vs failed relationships can tell a lot too

The game is a good tool for the West but it's only needed because the foundation is bad from the start. The naturals have it really good in the West because they can have as much variety as they want which is harder in arranged but all the betas will have to suffer or learn game which is also hard

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Bro you absolutely can go inside. This is what I was talking about earlier with the propaganda. Im just glad it keeps out western competition 

Who says you need to hit on them? Thats a bad idea. You find out which one you like and then you take further steps of arrangement 

Theres competition but competition would only be a problem if outsiders came in. It's not that much of a concern because they don't share the same upbringing, passport, religion/culture, language, taste 

Who said the richer guy will want the same girl you want? Money isn't that important unless you want multiple wives. Money is a very small aspect of the culture. The entire culture is based on family values and social interactions. It's not an atomized or isolated society

You can be extremely rich if you don't spend ten years of your youth trying to game women when you simply aren't born a natural 

If you want a girl who looks like a model, other guys will want the same girl you want.

Why would there only be competition if outsiders come in? There are other men in Middle Eastern countries too. I’ve seen middle easterners online talking about their struggles trying to arrange a marriage.

There's no easy path.

You have to develop your game, physique, mind to yourself and to reach your goals.

This is why I love to be a man because we can do a lot of things to develop ourselves while on the path.

Think about the reality of a hot girl that is always being hit wherever she goes...

The guys seeing her like a piece of meat, just wanting to extract value and dump her.

This is not a good reality.

If you are an average guy, you have insane potential to reach insane levels of development.

Those who get easy results don't understand what life is really about.

I love to be a non-natural because in order to develop game skills, you'll grow other aspects of your life while the natural is just "winning".

You must realize that your life IS pure perfection.

You need to be poor, w/ no game, skills, money, beauty, 6 pack, no car, no house, no Job.

Only if you are grateful for that you can see your great potential ahead.

The design is perfect.

If you see that, you'll become a unique avatar here in the Matrix.

Edited by CARDOZZO

You don't want an easy life.

The game knows what you need to grow.

Edited by CARDOZZO

8 hours ago, Raze said:

If you want a girl who looks like a model, other guys will want the same girl you want.

Why would there only be competition if outsiders come in? There are other men in Middle Eastern countries too. I’ve seen middle easterners online talking about their struggles trying to arrange a marriage.

Other guys will want the same girl you want even if she doesn't look like a model but has another quality thats special and rare

Because picking your future wife and mother of your children based solely on appearances is more of a western mindset thing. In the Middle East the men are brought up to put other considerations first. Thats why I mentioned other qualities besides being model quality 

Link? I have no idea how they could struggle. You can literally pick almost any girl you want and she will be automatically submissive and open to you (as long as you are a proper man)

7 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

You don't want an easy life.

The game knows what you need to grow.

I get what you are saying. Naturals can increase their skills but they don't do it for external things such as women they do it for themselves