mr_engineer

I finally figured out the answer to the question 'What do women want?'

145 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

But, that's simply not the case with relationships! It's very personal. So, you will have to discover that high-yield technique for yourself. Based on your vision for it, your strengths and abilities, your resources. And, if I tell you what mine is, you may dismiss it and say 'no, that's invalid, mine is the only right one'. But who are you to say that about my high-yield technique?! 

That proves the point, you need practice to discover the technique for yourself as its personalized to you. No amount of theory will get you there with out practice.

Most Doctors go there entire career destroying peoples lives with out recognizing there mistakes. Theory is dogma. Similarly men go there entire lives failing at relationships not recognize the inner work lacking in there technique. Blaming women for what really is a mans lack of awareness. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

36 minutes ago, integral said:

That proves the point, you need practice to discover the technique for yourself as its personalized to you. No amount of theory will get you there with out practice.

Yeah, but how do you define the technique without theory?! Why should you believe in a certain technique, if there's no theory giving you a reason to believe that it will work?! You don't find the technique out there, you have to define it yourself and discover it for yourself. 

I don't even know how you define 'practice' without theory. What is it that you're 'practicing'?! Practice with theory is called 'deliberate practice'. I really don't see the point of demonizing theory. 

36 minutes ago, integral said:

Most Doctors go there entire career destroying peoples lives with out recognizing there mistakes. Theory is dogma.

Isn't that because they need better theory? And better research that improves the theory? 

Keep in mind that what a doctor's degree ultimately means, is that they know theory. That they have taken theory-exams, passed them and gotten their degree. If they didn't have their degree and just said that they know what they're doing, you wouldn't believe them. 

Edited by mr_engineer

On 17/07/2023 at 9:46 PM, Enlightement said:

Women generally say one thing but do another. What women are attracted to is highly unpredictable and you cannot rely on romcom fantasies for that. Different women are attracted to different men depending on the situation they find themselves in with that man. Women aren't logical with their choice, although you might call it dumb, but that's what it is and you'll have to contend with that to be realistic. 

The more "feminine" a woman is, the more likely she is to be attracted to me and vice versa. I do not know why.

The devil is in the details.

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The more "feminine" a woman is, the more likely she is to be attracted to me and vice versa. I do not know why.

Depends on polarity. I've noticed feminine women are attracted to feminine men. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

The answer to attracting women is being happy without them, —personal experience.

Edited by MarkKol