I finally figured out the answer to the question 'What do women want?'

145 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Tales from the basement.

I'm listening. 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I'm listening. 

?

The question is - 'What do women want in a romantic partner?' (Not in a sexual partner, in a romantic partner. To get laid, game is enough, I'm not denying that.) 

The answer is - Women want a man who is more successful than their boss. It's not just enough to be the best on their level, you have to be the best on a level above them.

This is why dating sucks when you're a young man. And most men in their 20s are content just sleeping around. It's not because they only care about sex, it's because they have low standards. Because they can't afford to have high standards, because this is what the modern woman wants. 

They talk about feminism raising the standards on men's behavior and 'respecting women', that 'women don't have to put up with your shit' and 'this is what makes you angry' (lol, nice gaslighting-attempt). What they don't talk about, is that the standards also get raised financially. And this is what's really disillusioning a lot of young men. 

Does this change anything about the patriarchy?! Nope. This is why they don't talk about this. Because, if they did, the whole independence-ideology would collapse.

Can the men who are on this level of success have 'toxic masculinity'? Yes. But, it will be excused. Because, the bigger priority that women have in dating is just not talked about, which is that they have this level of success. 

It is a shame that decoding female behavior is so exceptionally hard. If women were just straightforward about this, years of men's lives would be saved. 

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

?

You promised me a tale from your basement. Why are you quoting what I wrote?! 

??? You gotta be more successful than your boss ???

lmfao 

Le epic bacon Good Redditor Sir!  

1 minute ago, hoodrow trillson said:

??? You gotta be more successful than your boss ???

lmfao 

Le epic bacon Good Redditor Sir!  

Than her boss. Please don't show your reading-skills. 

Edited by mr_engineer

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If a woman is reading this thread she is rolling on the floor laughing.

How do you guys come up with such nonsense?

58 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Don't you think that it's important to figure out the right way to do it? And, don't you think that a part of this process of figuring this out, is to figure out what the other side wants and needs? 

Good intentions can pave the road to hell, if we're not careful. 

You are trying to reduce this whole thing to a money, status, looks thing, which is very shallow and will get you very stuck.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@mr_engineer Real the book, Integral Relationships. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

OMG.

LOL.

No one needs your money, and a woman who makes money doesn't need more money but love. She is a woman and not some Donald Trump.

👽

11 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

OMG.

LOL.

No one needs your money, and a woman who makes money doesn't need more money but love. She is a woman and not some Donald Trump.

Would you date a guy who works at McDonald's? He's very loving, very good in bed, emotionally sensitive, good listener, even good with kids. Even pays his own bills. Just doesn't have ambition. You good with that? 

Oh, and by the way, because he works 10 hours every day, he has a boring personality. That's a side-effect of working at McDonald's and having no ambition. Okay?! Does it work for you?! 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Tales from the basement.

@mr_engineeryou understand why people say this? 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

@mr_engineeryou understand why people say this? 

Yeah. He's in his basement and intends to narrate a tale. That's why! 

Women want a deep emotional connection , having a partner that REALLY understands them with a man that really loves himself, if he loves himself , he has nothing to give but LOVE❤?❤ since he's not lacking , he's truly authentic and aligned  with loving reality and making the world a beautiful place 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Would you date a guy who works at McDonald's? He's very loving, very good in bed, emotionally sensitive, good listener, even good with kids. Just doesn't have ambition. You good with that? 

Oh, and by the way, because he works 10 hours every day, he has a boring personality. That's a side-effect of working at McDonald's and having no ambition. Okay?! Does it work for you?! 

I'm a vegan woman who care about self development, philosophy and spirituality. I'm also an artist.

I wouldn't date this man and not because he works in a low wage job but because we don't share the same values. I wouldn't even have things to talk about with him.

I'm anti meat industry and it would piss me off to date a man who is so chill about selling burgers.

Better example for me is if he is broke, with an interest in spirituality and philosophy and personal development mindset, let's say he works in a vegan restaurant and do the most shitty job there like dragging soy milk packages all day but he knows that this is not what he's going to do his entire life, I don't care, if there is basic attraction, he is a good person and we share the same values I'm all in.

And I would choose him over million men with money who don't share the same values with me.

👽

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Better example for me is if he is broke, with an interest in spirituality and philosophy and personal development mindset, let's say he works in a vegan restaurant and do the most shitty job there like dragging soy milk packages all day but he knows that this is not what he's going to do his entire life, I don't care, if there is basic attraction, he is a good person and we share the same values I'm all in.

I don't know which rom-com you got this character from lol. 

The reality of guys who drag soy milk packages, for the most part, is that they have the IQ of a fruit-fly. They do not, in fact, have an interest in spirituality/philosophy/personal development, they're too dumb for it. You develop those interests after you have a comfortable amount of success. That's when you have the time, energy and brain-cells to think about this stuff. 

The only realistic possibility is that he knows that this is not what he's going to do all his life. But, he'll still be a dumbass for the most part. He will have to work his ass off, educate himself, put himself in more sophisticated environments, learn how they work, become more cultured, encash on that, develop some intellectual self-confidence and maybe start watching TED-talks before he actually gets an interest in philosophy. 

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Do you plan on making more videos on pickup?

Mostly not because I covered it quite well.

I was thinking of doing a video of Leo's Favorite Openers just for fun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I was thinking of doing a video of Leo's Favorite Openers just for fun.

Do it. Not every video has to be serious.

@Leo Gura