mr_engineer

I finally figured out the answer to the question 'What do women want?'

145 posts in this topic

@mr_engineer You are talking about attraction. I told you what all women are attracted to in my How To Get Laid video. Stop making stuff up.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is truth in red pill but their vibe is so negative. If you can extract the golden nuggets from red pill without adopting a negative vibe you are set. 

14 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Rip self employed women

If she's on benefits you gotta overthrow the government just to date this bitch

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer You are talking about attraction. I told you what all women are attracted to in my How To Get Laid video. Stop making stuff up.

No, you are talking about attraction. I'm talking about long-term attachment. (Read the first line of my first post of this thread) The transactional reality for a long-term attachment is different from that of a sexual interaction. 

What do I think about your How to Get Laid series? I think you're right, I agree that game is everything when it comes to attraction. Is that the case if you want a relationship?! Nope. Why? Because a lot more is on the line in a relationship. It's a lot more than just sex. You have to fundamentally respect the other person, you have to find value in spending time with them. And, if that's what you want, you gotta figure out the right way to position yourself to people looking for the same. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Just now, StarStruck said:

If you can extract the golden nuggets from red pill without adopting a negative vibe you are set. 

That's where 99% of guys fail.

They become obsessed with theory, reddit and how women can take their money.

That's where you're confused. Long-term attachment is about love, not your logic. If a girl is sleeping with you regularly she will get attached to you. You don't need to take out a list and start checking off boxes.

The best thing you can do to get a girl to fall in love with you once she's already sleeping with you is just treat her with love.

You are way overthinking this.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's where you're confused. Long-term attachment is about love, not your logic.

In theory. In practice, you gotta use logic to figure out the right way to offer it! Or else, you will take a fish out of water, cuddle with it and kill it 'out of love'. 

Look, 'setting logic aside' is perfect advice just to get laid. However, making a long-term relationship work takes a lot of wisdom. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer I think that first it's important what you want so that you can communicate authentically , then it's important that what the woman wants so that after fulfilling your needs you can fulfill her's.

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

However, making a long-term relationship work takes a lot of wisdom. 

It takes LOVE!

1 minute ago, Rishabh R said:

@mr_engineer I think that first it's important what you want so that you can communicate authentically , then it's important that what the woman wants so that after fulfilling your needs you can fulfill her's.

That's 'toxic masculinity' nowadays, if you haven't noticed. Haven't you noticed the 'you aren't entitled to what you want' brigade?! 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It takes LOVE!

How do you think relationships worked in the early 1900s, then? They weren't 'loving'. But, they survived, right?! 

Traditionally, LTRs haven't had as much to do with love, as much as they've had to do with survival. 

Ironically, since dating became a thing and since people started dating 'for love', the divorce-rates have skyrocketed. The whole point of LTRs, which was to raise children in a nuclear family, has been undermined, one could argue. 

Edited by mr_engineer

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

How do you think relationships worked in the early 1900s, then? They weren't 'loving'.

Lol

OF COURSE THEY WERE!

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The best think you can do to get a girl to fall in love with you once she's already sleeping with you is just treat her with love.

You are way overthinking this.

Wait. Didn't you say that money was the biggest reason that marriages fall apart on another post?! 

Don't you also need compatibility to make things work?! Or do you figure that out before sleeping with her?! Cuz I don't remember you talking about compatibility in your 'How to get laid' series. 

Lol

OF COURSE THEY WERE!

Do we go back to the way things were in those times, then?! You talk about 'treating her with love' in today's times, that we're failing to do that, then you say that 'those were the loving relationships'. 

he talked about compatibility when choosing the right girl from position of having multiple options and not choosing the first girl that like you i know cause im an og fan

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Do we go back to the way things were in those times, then?! You talk about 'treating her with love' in today's times, that we're failing to do that, then you say that 'those were the loving relationships'. 

Love is love regardless of what era you're in. No one is suggesting to go back to the Middle Ages. You can do love in modern times and ways.

I can't help you if you keep consuming that Redpill trash. You need to depgrogram yourself from it. It is warping your whole worldview.

Edited by Leo Gura

Love is love regardless of what era you're in. No one is suggesting to go back to the Middle Ages. You cam do love in modern times and ways.

Right. 

So, my point is - there were loving relationships and not-so-loving relationships in the middle-ages and there are loving relationships and not-so-loving relationships in today's time. 

We figured out the difference between the two back then and we evolved accordingly, such that the dysfunctionalities of the past don't exist anymore. Similarly, right now, I'm attempting to figure out the difference between the two as it applies in today's times, so that we evolve out of this culture-war nonsense. And, we need the right ideology if we are to construct a long-lasting system. 

The key difference between the two is your inability to practice love -- your own selfishness and fear.

Love is something you gotta do. It's a practice. You are not doing it. You're busy being selfish instead.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love is something you gotta do. It's a practice. You are not doing it. You're busy being selfish instead.

Don't you think that it's important to figure out the right way to do it? And, don't you think that a part of this process of figuring this out, is to figure out what the other side wants and needs? 

Good intentions can pave the road to hell, if we're not careful. 

Edited by mr_engineer

39 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

That's where 99% of guys fail.

They become obsessed with theory, reddit and how women can take their money.

If you get caught in a negative vibe you will bite your own tail. You will get what you give. It is crazy how child like women are. All they want is good or right vibes. I don’t know who said it but women are children at heart. If you use logic or negativity they will shut down. 

Edited by StarStruck