The Redeemer

I want to control reality

17 posts in this topic

I am tired of have no control

I want power over myself and other people.

There are certain people I believe have too much control.

It is time they lose power 

Control isn't about sharing, and it isn't about eliciting responses from others to achieve it. Just reach off the couch and grab the controller dude

"Holy fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That body of yours is absurd." -Sri Ramana Maharshi

14 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

Control isn't about sharing, and it isn't about eliciting responses from others to achieve it. Just reach off the couch and grab the controller dude

Can't tell if your being metaphorical or not. I would love to control this video game 

A sage rules by embracing not by conquering. Thus, people don't feel supressed but uplifted 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need. 

Nobody wants to be push around, everyone longs to be included

Edited by Salvijus

Set real intention to change. Let the universe know by action and creation, but don't force it. In reality you have no control.

4 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

If these people are not part of your direct life just let it go, they are living rent free in your head.

29 - Tao Te Ching
Do you want to improve the world?
I don't think it can be done.

The world is sacred.
It can't be improved.
If you tamper with it, you'll ruin it.
If you treat it like an object, you'll lose it.

There is a time for being ahead,
a time for being behind;
a time for being in motion,
a time for being at rest;
a time for being vigorous,
a time for being exhausted;
a time for being safe,
a time for being in danger.

The Master sees things as they are,
without trying to control them.
She lets them go their own way,
and resides at the center of the circle.

19 hours ago, Salvijus said:

A sage rules by embracing not by conquering. Thus, people don't feel supressed but uplifted 

How can I embrace someone who does not embrace myself?

Edited by The Redeemer

19 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Nobody wants to be push around, everyone longs to be included

You could make them work hard in order to be accepted. If everyone was included they could toxify the values of the social circle 

You can actually control your reality. It's all about your perception. If you think having not enough money is a BIG problem, then you will project it into your reality. All you will think about is rich people and how unfair your life is. But, if you forget about money, or any other problems you have, your reality will stop projecting it. This can be applied to anything. You will never be rich enough, powerful enough, or loved enough if you don't stop caring about what others think about you.

6 hours ago, The Redeemer said:

How can I embrace someone who does not embrace myself?

Nothing is a hindrance to your acceptance.

You could make them work hard in order to be accepted

But why would you hold back your love? The moment you disapprove of someone, you're the one who is seperated from the feast.

If everyone was included they could toxify the values of the social circle

If everyone was included, love would prevail and love does not toxify. It uplifts, inspires and creates harmony and beautiful things.

The root of all toxicity is ego, the opposite of love. 

And in fact. Making people work for approval is already toxic.

Edited by Salvijus

There is always  a amount of control you will need to impose in order to live in balanced relationships. Lets call it boudaries. For example, when talking with a family member is subtle the moment when due to the familiarity the member( mother,father,brother..) can forget some boundaries that they respect with strangers but they think they have free pass to cross with you. If you allow it, they will pest you with unecessary coments, monologue or a pletora of behaviors that cross the limits of your self-respect and values. Sometimes I even need to adjust my tone of voice to a more firm one when I notice that a unconscious member is acting out of drama,trauma based or just by simply stupidity. So watch you time,energy and allowance as a hawk, otherwise they will drag you to their shit pools.

On 7/15/2023 at 1:07 AM, The Redeemer said:

I am tired of have no control

I want power over myself and other people.

It is time they lose power 

Story time last night a went to bed and the neighbor was having an outdoor pool party playing music full blast, the walls did very little to block out the noise. I felt frustration build up, I let it fester for 5 minutes until i realized i can just let it go, let go of what im feeling towards other people and judgements towards peoples inconsideration for others.

I realized I could sleep regardless of the noise and the only thing holding me back was limiting beliefs that I cant and I fell asleep shortly after that with party music blasting into my bedroom. BOOM BOOM BOOM

To get the control you always wanted, let go of control. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?