Chives99

how to feel about sucking at conversation?

25 posts in this topic

In the name of radical honesty I'm going to have to come back on my earlier replies here. I think @Schizophoniayou might be onto something when you said autism is an energy imbalance. 

I recognize it when I talk to aspies, I used to be like that too. 

After flaming you in this thread I went out last weekend and did 1.5g of blow and there might be something to be said for the fact you're less autistic on the stuff. But it just seems like such terrible advice since most people aren't going to be able to handle casual use and spend time reflecting on their lives as much as I do. 

But to be honest, I have no fucking idea. So now I say: "I don't know". 

@Butters modaphinil makes me less autistic , gets me out of my head and makes me really confident and energetic 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

51 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@Butters modaphinil makes me less autistic , gets me out of my head and makes me really confident and energetic 

Yes, moda is great 

9 hours ago, Butters said:

In the name of radical honesty I'm going to have to come back on my earlier replies here. I think @Schizophoniayou might be onto something when you said autism is an energy imbalance. 

I was pissed off and down benzodiazepines, the aggression I get is the aggression I send and I deal with that. Even if it is subtle in communication :P

I recognize it when I talk to aspies, I used to be like that too. 

After flaming you in this thread I went out last weekend and did 1.5g of blow and there might be something to be said for the fact you're less autistic on the stuff. But it just seems like such terrible advice since most people aren't going to be able to handle casual use and spend time reflecting on their lives as much as I do. 

But to be honest, I have no fucking idea. So now I say: "I don't know". 

By autism people mean low energy OR, depending on the context, anxious hypomania.
So basically not saying anything or being social, but the type to be only interested and obsessed with their own interests as if it were of crucial importance to the point of not caring about non-verbal communication (boredom ) of his interlocutor.

Autistic people have too much serotonin (which partly opposes dopamine) which is implicated in anxiety (SSRIs like Miztazapine actually decrease anxiety by antagonizing certain 5HT receptors, notably 5HT3C memory), and are often rich in histamine (anxious phenotype, OCD, rather beardless, often more mucus than average, sometimes bone abnormalities like small wrists, excessive ossification in certain places…), histamine is also "in balance" with catecholamines.

I don't know if increasing noradrenaline too much (as with bupropion) is too effective because it can increase anxiety and ADHD.

From experience:

-Psychedelics tend to create/worsen autism while on the trip, depends on the psychedelic and the affinity for this or that 5HT receptor.

-Cyproheptadine decreases autism overall but makes it even lower in energy/excitement.

-Tobacco is very depressant both thanks to the high dopamine/noradrenaline, adrenaline ratio and acetylcholinergic agonism, a lot of tobacco all at once totally suppresses autism but tends to make you nauseous and basically turn you into an energetic caricature of a "dry" businessman in a round neck sweater lol.

-Coffee works very well in high doses, but makes you too combative and/or stressed.

-Benzo is kind of like cyproheptadine, not ideal.

-Ketamine is the best of them all, turns me into the most social guy in the world, makes me maybe a little too ruthless to even realize it lmao.

Case to follow.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

On 7/15/2023 at 8:18 AM, Schizophonia said:

Asperger syndrome doesn't exist, it's an energy failure in certain parts of the brain, probably due to brain inflammation, snort some cocaine or bath salts and watch your "neurodivergence" disappear in literally minutes.

It's not a question of being too logical or I don't know what.

Haha it just dials it up by 10 ?