VictorB02

Inner Authority

27 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You certainly can be gaslit about it.

Someone will inevitably say something like, "Oh, that was just a state from psychedelics and those don't count, or it was all just a hallucination in your brain."

ok, in that context I agree. The state from psychedelics is as real as any other state.

Not listening / being in touch with your own inner-outer authority is the equivalent of being dead with all lowercases.

Thank you for all for sharing your insights :)

Edited by Yimpa

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You certainly can be gaslit about it.

Someone will inevitably say something like, "Oh, that was just a state from psychedelics and those don't count, or it was all just a hallucination in your brain."

you can gaslight me

if and only if

i allow you to gaslight me

if i know the truth

you can try to gaslight me all you please

but you won't gaslight me

truth is unmistakable and undebatable and all gaslighting attempts are seen as deluded bluster

@gettoefl That's true if you develop serious spine and you completely free yourself from the opinions and judgments of all humans.

But that is a very rare thing which almost no one here has developed.

And my job is to help you develop it. Expecting people to just have that developed is an absurd expectation and a disservice to many students.

It's been challenging even for me to handle all the spiritual gaslighting I've gotten. It can drive you crazy. So it's a very serious and important topic to cover. My new course will include a whole training just to counteract all the spiritual gaslighting you will receive if you attempt to go all the way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yesterday I had the insight that inner sovereignty is like a spine. A country with no spine has no sovereignty. Countries that are invaded have their spine broken and some countries can’t even recover from that like India who got fucked over for centuries. For inner sovereignty of a person it is no different. You have to train your actual and spiritual spine and it is no easy job, especially if your “spine” received trauma. But even if you had no trauma it is just a tedious job to train yourself to develop a strong spine. If you have a spine you don’t need something external to keep yourself upright which is the definition of independence and freedom. 

On 7/15/2023 at 10:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

My new course will include a whole training just to counteract all the spiritual gaslighting you will receive if you attempt to go all the way.

Hell yeah. I feel like this is one of those things that can really blindside you because it's not really discussed anywhere, but is a very real phenomena.

It almost feels like half of Awakening is simply being able to accept that what is True for you individually, deep within, is literally what Truth is.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around that, and the details are still a bit murky for me, but there is definitely something there.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

On 7/16/2023 at 1:31 AM, StarStruck said:

Yesterday I had the insight that inner sovereignty is like a spine. A country with no spine has no sovereignty. Countries that are invaded have their spine broken and some countries can’t even recover from that like India who got fucked over for centuries. For inner sovereignty of a person it is no different. You have to train your actual and spiritual spine and it is no easy job, especially if your “spine” received trauma. But even if you had no trauma it is just a tedious job to train yourself to develop a strong spine. If you have a spine you don’t need something external to keep yourself upright which is the definition of independence and freedom. 

That's awesome, I like that. I've always loved the analogy of "having some backbone". Thats how it experiential feels for sure

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart