Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danioover9000

Podcast about revenge and how capitalism corrupts?

1 post in this topic

Here's the podcast:

On the fence with this one, can't decide as it's 50/50 deluded takes of a situation plus slipping in anti capitalist and anti government assumptions. Also don't vibe with the presentation as I like to also see the other person she's talking to, don't know just the body language is giving me mixed signals of untrustworthiness.

What are your takes on this socially and the government's actions? Like it's the CCP, yet when giving that package they acted like capitalists as well, so what went wrong here? Also, what's your take on this revenge quest? Personally can't definitively say what would exactly happen to me and my state of being if faced with some fucked up situation like this, but after thinking and visualizing this situation many times, in most cases I'd let go of it and move on because I'm already that strong to let go, although when it's really fucked up I don't know I'd still go through the grieving cycle and emotional turmoil but mostly come out the other end with some forgiveness of those that did me wrong.