StarStruck

Andrew Tate: there are no good / bad guys in wars

91 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia this has nothing to do with Leo. All that Andrew Tate says that men should develop themselves, become masculine and provide value and a bunch of people get their panties up in a bunch. ?

Since I have been following the Tate brothers I defeated all my addictions, solved my depression for the most part, started a business, got into new hobbies and working out more than ever. 

People on this forum need to get their head off their own ass (yea solipsism I know). Reality is not either or. You either follow this guy or that guy. You can learn from everybody.  

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia this has nothing to do with Leo. All that Andrew Tate says that men should develop themselves, become masculine and provide value and a bunch of people get their panties up in a bunch. ?

Since I have been following the Tate brothers I defeated all my addictions, solved my depression for the most part, started a business, got into new hobbies and working out more than ever. 

People on this forum need to get their head off their own ass (yea solipsism I know). Reality is not either or. You either follow this guy or that guy. You can learn from everybody.  

You're right

Know thyself....

@StarStruck I think you misunderstood them. That's why it has worked for you. ?

Edited by Understander

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right

@StarStruckI'm not going to take that away from you. You have every right to your beliefs and opinions and I don't hate Andrew Tate, I just think he's overrated. And all that you said he did for you, you did for yourself . AT didn't do any of that you just gave away your power to him, your authority. You used him as a shield (if that's the right word) anyway, so if something goes wrong you have someone to blame but yourself. Tate didn't have to tell you to develop yourself, embrace your masculinity and provide value, you already knew this, you just gave Tate the permission to help you to see this for yourself. So all I'm saying is, we put people up on a pedestal for something we did ourselves and give them all the credit. No you are the G, you are the Don, the G and Don of your world and kingdom, yes he provided inspiration, but there are also plenty of other people providing inspiration, but you chose AT, for whatever reason. AT is just an actor but you are the Director. So stop boosting him up and giving him all the credit for the things you've done. You did it and used AT. Just like God is using us, so to speak.  Without us there could be no unity. No Infinity, no world, no nothing. It's all you.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia I’m not claiming otherwise. I’m not following Andrew for intellectual and spiritual insights. If you thought that you misunderstood my message. Most people follow him for inspiration to get on the hero’s journey although they can’t put it in words like I can. If Andrew has become so popular there is something to him: reality doesn’t make mistakes. There is a certain allure that non masculine people can’t see. Although not a lot of people can put a name on it I can. He is the incarnation of Prometheus. Like Prometheus he is in chains..

Edited by StarStruck

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Princess Arabia I’m not claiming otherwise. I’m not following Andrew for intellectual and spiritual insights. If you thought that you misunderstood my message. Most people follow him for inspiration to get on the hero’s journey although they can’t put it in words like I can. If Andrew has become so popular there is something to him: reality doesn’t make mistakes. There is a certain allure that non masculine people can’t see. Although not a lot of people can put a name on it I can. He is the incarnation of Prometheus. Like Prometheus he is in chains..

Please reflect on what you're saying and believing. Coco Cola and McDonalds are also very popular but bad for our health. Popularity doesn't mean anything other than you're popular, you assign the meaning (not the meaning of the word but what popularity means to you) Most of the twerking, videos on YT have millions of views and followers and celebrities, that should tell you about popularity in this day and age. God/Reality doesn't make mistakes but your perceptions and ideas about Reality can be flawed and distorted. So be wary of that. If you like AT, more power to you. You have the right to make that choice for yourself. Maybe it's my perception of your liking him that's flawed and distorted. My post about him previously was me just joking around and making light of Andrew Tate, don't take it personally as you can see I can get silly at times and like to joke around even though I still think he's an ass. Phhtt. 

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

I understand why you're waging a PR-war against Tate. 

Lol

Here I am wasting my time cleaning up the messes that Tate has created.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

baffled people like this exist

To be clear that is not a real quote.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

https://www.amazon.com/Integral-Relationships-Manual-Martin-Ucik/dp/0984570306

That’s all the advice men here really need. Just get the book and stop listening to immature bald guys. Listen to mature bald guys instead.

All the books in the world are free in Z-Library.

Unfortunately, this guy doesn't have flashy cars, and isn't a pimp nor claims to screw beautiful girls and doesn't flaunt his money around, so his allure isn't appealing enough for shallow-minded individuals like what AT seems to attract when it comes to sexuality. But no judgement because I would probably take some of that doe if he was giving it up and then run 'cause I would probably end up like that girl in the Las Vegas movie Showgirls.

Know thyself....

Eckhart Tolle has some good points about all this. Andrew Tates polularity is a counter reaction to the more feminine forces that has been rising since the 60s. Its all about balance. If it goes too far in one direction or the other there will be problems. The pendulum has to swing to create balance.

The issue is that you can do masculinity in healthy or toxic ways. No one is suggesting you not be masculine.

On 7/13/2023 at 6:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

The reason most men are weak is not due to leftist policy but because they don't want to do personal development work and they blindly follow their dumb friends or social media into wasting 1000s of hours of their lives on meaningless nonsense.

I wonder why human beings need self development work. We should already be behaving maturely and wise even without any self deve work at all.

8 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I wonder why human beings need self development work. We should already be behaving maturely and wise even without any self deve work at all.

school is a retardation program so one has a lot to undo

@gettoefl

21 hours ago, gettoefl said:

school is a retardation program so one has a lot to undo

@Israfil has this to say about schooling:

Although in the technical sense I'd disagree because all the basic skills also come from the education system, some needs to be taught.

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Although in the technical sense I'd disagree because all the basic skills also come from the education system, some needs to be taught.

The best lies are half-truths. They mix enough important information in the pool of indoctrination so you can feel a little bit better for wasting the first 15 years of your child.

@StarStruck

On 13/07/2023 at 1:32 PM, StarStruck said:

Is that all Andrew Tate is just saying though, just let men develop themselves, become masculine and provide value? What about his many other clips of him being sexist and misogynistic and misleading, and him running an affiliate program scheme, and a shady only fans webcam girls he pimps? Are these fine masculine qualities for boys to aspire to?

Since following the Tate brothers like a groupie, could you list what addictions, what type of depression, what business, what hobby you did?

Can agree that some can learn from others, but have you learned the right lessons though?

@Israfil

6 hours ago, Israfil said:

The best lies are half-truths. They mix enough important information in the pool of indoctrination so you can feel a little bit better for wasting the first 15 years of your child.

I mean the very basic stuff, luke arithmetic or working in groups, very simple, bare minimum for society. Education is important for that, or bare minimum for university. Otherwise parents would be too stressed, providing and protecting, but now having to teach so many educational topics to their children, that is why teachers outside family exists, to take some of thag burden to teach the regurgitated stuff.

I get the half truths and indoctrination. Not an easy solution to fix, as the first hurdle most people it collectives will avoid, admitting they fucked up and risking a mass hysteria.