Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

Just now, josemar said:

You won't find many of those on this forum anymore, only teenagers and imature ego driven God wanabees ??

Yes, I know, the kinds of @Leo Gura ?

2 minutes ago, Artem said:

Truth is provocative. ❤️ And @Leo Gurais the biggest coward here.

? damn. 

You cannot love what you need.

5 minutes ago, Artem said:

You only imagine you have or are capable to perceive clarity, because you have none. When you speak to me, it will become obvious to you. Whilst you are hiding, crafting your responses, you are playing a mind game. You need a reality check.

I see. You mean that if we talk in person there will be some kind of transfer, energy. look, for me, reality is here, now,  me. no one can give me absolutely anything in understanding or depth. there is only one thing that can be contributed: inspiration. If someone has gone deeper than me, I can grasp it and it can inspire me to go deeper into myself. nothing else. If you want to be a guru, great, but I'm not your audience

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

I see. You mean that if we talk in person there will be some kind of transfer, energy. look, for me, reality is here, now,  me. no one can give me absolutely anything in understanding or depth. there is only one thing that can be contributed: inspiration. If someone has gone deeper than me, I can grasp it and it can inspire me to go deeper into myself. nothing else. If you want to be a guru, great, but I'm not your audience

No, not at all. It's up to you, not me. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. I can certainly touch your wounds of which you have many. In that I can help you go deeper into yourself. For example, right now, you are being disrespectful to me, but I haven't given you a reason to, you are talking to me condescendingly, with contempt. And you would find it very, very difficult to speak to me this way if we spoke on video. Why do you think that is?

9 minutes ago, Artem said:

No, not at all. It's up to you, not me. Maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. I can certainly touch your wounds of which you have many. In that I can help you go deeper into yourself. For example, right now, you are being disrespectful to me, but I haven't given you a reason to, you are talking to me condescendingly, with contempt. And you would find it very, very difficult to speak to me this way if we spoke on video. Why do you think that is?

@Breakingthewall Watch out, this is a trap!!

Who you think you are is in danger!

walk away!!

20 minutes ago, Artem said:

I do not speak to you with contempt, I speak to you with doubt. If I didn't, I'd be stupid. I doubt you very deeply. You affirm many things, but who knows if they are true? Do you claim to have achieved things that human beings have pursued for millennia, and there is no need to doubt? man, please.

but also, your answers clear my doubts. I see a ton of ego in you, I see your reaction, I see that you're upset about not being treated like you think you should. so, for me, for now, the thing is obvious

16 minutes ago, josemar said:

@Breakingthewall Watch out, this is a trap!!

Who you think you are is in danger!

walk away!!

Yah sure, I'm very scared to be awakened, and I'm hiding here in my phone. Because I'm so attached to my self image of importance. That's me, 100%

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I do not speak to you with contempt, I speak to you with doubt.

No.

If I didn't, I'd be stupid. I doubt you very deeply.

That's okay, you can doubt. Contempt and doubt aren't the same thing.

You affirm many things, but who knows if they are true?

I do.

Do you claim to have achieved things that human beings have pursued for millennia, and there is no need to doubt? man, please.

You can doubt, I never said you can't doubt.

I see a ton of ego in you, I see your reaction, I see that you're upset about not being treated like you think you should. so, for me, for now, the thing is obvious

You are ego so of course you'll see ego. And why would I be upset with you, if I were upset with every one who doubts me I'd go crazy! Lol. That's the difference between a text and a video interaction. You imagine I'm upset. That's your ego, you want to see yourself superior. When a person is upset, you can see the signs of his upset-ness on his face, in his tone of voice. You can actually see and hear a person in front of you and judge accordingly. But you can't, you won't allow yourself to. So you sit back and let your imagination run wild.

Edited by Artem

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yah sure, I'm very scared to be awakened, and I'm hiding here in my phone. Because I'm so attached to my self image of importance. That's me, 100%

Yes

On 12/07/2023 at 8:35 PM, Leo Gura said:

There's just more consciousness beyond what Spira and Ralston can access through sober self-inquiry and meditation.

It should not be so surprising that the sober human mind is very limited no matter how hard it tries. You just cannot overcome your chemical limits through hard work. No amount of hard work by a chimpanzee will make it understand reality as well as a human. This is very obvious if you think about it for a bit. And then all you have to realize is that a human being cannot be the pinnacle of consciousness in this Universe. That is such a silly assumption.

When you say sober mind, you imply you need psychedelics to aid you? What about fasting and accessing your own supply from pineal gland or w/e other gland through meditation? 

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You write these words jokingly, but this is the closest to truth you've come ...

2 minutes ago, Artem said:

you want to see yourself superior

How about if you participate in the forum, expose your realizations and experiences, refute what you consider wrong, in short, you expose yourself without barriers, so that we can see who we are really talking to? You don't need to see or hear. seduction is not necessary. it is more than enough to perceive what you perceive, and that can be communicated here

24 minutes ago, josemar said:

You write these words jokingly, but this is the closest to truth you've come ...

Your assumption has no sense. Why do you think that? Do you think that anyone could awake anyone? How? Talking about what? All this are bullshit, only you can open yourself

1 hour ago, Artem said:

Truth is provocative. ❤️ And @Leo Gurais the biggest coward here.

1 hour ago, Artem said:

Yes, I know, the kinds of @Leo Gura ?

So, you want respect, but you don't respect others. 

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

32 minutes ago, josemar said:

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Your assumption has no sense. Why do you think that? Do you think that anyone could awake anyone? How? Talking about what? All this are bullshit, only you can open yourself

There was no reference to someone else awakening you in the first message quoted, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. But yes "All this are bullshit, only you can open yourself" closer again :x

3 minutes ago, josemar said:

There was no reference to someone else awakening you in the first message quoted, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. But yes "All this are bullshit, only you can open yourself" closer again :x

What do you mean? I'm just testing a person who claims to be enlightened. does it seem bad to you? well...ok, understood. enough?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

He said that each time he needed smaller doses, that he even had a complete trip with 2 puffs of weed, but that one day the event that he calls enlightenment occurred, and that from that moment on he is completely immune to any psychedelic. He talks about this coherently, it might be interesting to see to what extent what he says is true or if he is an intentional fraud looking for profit.

He literally sells coaching. Lmao. I'm SICK of it in general honestly, the entire scam grift "career path"... It's like the mid bimbos who try to sell their OnlyFans. Like, Jesus, get a job, nobody wants to buy your shit.

The people who do are the same people who believe there are "100 hot young singles in their area looking to fuck you!"

It's psychopath behavior, aiming for the weakest most desperate and vulnerable members of society and stealing their money.

1 hour ago, josemar said:

You won't find many of those on this forum anymore, only teenagers and imature ego driven God wanabees ??

Ahhh now I understand. So you think you are in a higher level than the others, for example, me, and you are speaking condescendingly . Well ...ok, understood. 

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, you want respect, but you don't respect others. 

Seems like a troll to me....I wouldn't waste your time.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

He literally sells coaching. Lmao. I'm SICK of it in general honestly, the entire scam grift "career path"... It's like the mid bimbos who try to sell their OnlyFans. Like, Jesus, get a job, nobody wants to buy your shit.

The people who do are the same people who believe there are "100 hot young singles in their area looking to fuck you!"

It's psychopath behavior, aiming for the weakest most desperate and vulnerable members of society and stealing their money.

yes, that's it. I'm a little embarrassed because the first day I believed it. shit.