Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura   

a note . yesterday I spoke to you condescendingly (oh, what a pleasure) for your vision of nahm. I told you that you are not too smart in how you judge people, bit naive. I don't think it's like that. I think that in the specific case of Nahm there are feelings involved, and that clouds the perception. a special case. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Leo Gura   

a note . yesterday I spoke to you condescendingly (oh, what a pleasure) for your vision of nahm. I told you that you are not too smart in how you judge people, bit naive. I don't think it's like that. I think that in the specific case of Nahm there are feelings involved, and that clouds the perception. a special case. 

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't think nahm is a scammer. He might be an unconscious scammer ? I think his problem.is limiting everything to a facet of awakening (advaita) and anything that is outside of that he discards it .

I've assisted to several of his online meetings in the past and never he asked for money 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't think nahm is a scammer. He might be an unconscious scammer ? I think his problem.is limiting everything to a facet of awakening (advaita) and anything that is outside of that he discards it .

I've assisted to several of his online meetings in the past and never he asked for money 

This may come off as arrogant but he is not yet awake and it is he that I worry where he may be taking his students.  Leo's stuff is solid.   But nahm teaches a sort of no self idealogy that can really brainwash people if they aren't wary.  As you said I don't think it is intentional.  Realizing there is no self is the pillar of enlightenment, indeed,  but his brand has been twisted and contorted. He is not intentionally doing this, he is just deceived.   Moksha is caught up with the whole spirituality mumbo jumbo ad well - though I love him to death he hasn't yet awoken.  Awakening has nothing to with integration.  That's a total separate thing the ego can do after coming back or returning from death.   Awakening is just pure Actuality or pure Being...there isn't anything to do or conceptualize about 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yeah, moksha is stuck as well in the same way it seems

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

simply this information: in his bio (which you can read in this forum) he says that he manages 3 successful businesses (3!) and that he regularly meets millionaires. That means private jets, helicopter, yachts, this stuff. but he was here all day fishing people to collect money in exchange for transfers to enlighten them. He got $1,500 from one of them, raptorsin. what else do you need? see him with a mask and flashlight and a bag on his back, tiptoeing into your house at night? but that information is not necessary, just read their post. all lies, incomprehensible rhetoric intended to provoke in the reader the reaction of: shit, he is so enlightened that he speaks in koans, the absolute is communicated through him. fuck me please! take my money!! Be my guru!!! Same than that Artem. 

For me, one lie is enough. Here we are in a work that requires 100% of integrity. Absolute, total, without any fissure

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

moksha is stuck as well in the same way it seems

Moksha is 100% honest, good man, good intentions, but not open minded. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 7/15/2023 at 2:02 PM, Artem said:

Egos are cowards, what can I say.

at first you seemed legit brother, like a breath of fresh air, but now you are name-calling and expecting people to treat you like royalty on an online forum, so it's a bit offputting, you might have a spiritual ego that you don't see. 

However, i agree with many things you are sharing, what is your thoughts on using psychedelics to advance on the spiritual path?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

There’s a difference between avoiding suffering and confronting it. The danger lies in believing that suffering is to be avoided because it is wrong. 

My dad actually opened up to me today something he’s been keeping a secret for 15 years (ever since I got diagnosed with mental health disorders and autism). He has this belief that because I’m suffering, he wishes I was never born. The pain for my father is too great that he would rather avoid the truth of who or what I am. He instead pretended that everything was fine and continued living in a fantasy, which of course also affected my development. 

I’m proud of my dad for finally opening up (after I had to yell back and fourth with him, similar to what was happening on this forum… hmm!). However, I’m not proud of the fact that these wrong ideas were being perpetuated and kept secret for a profoundly long period of time.

I hope this gives an idea of the dangers of dogma and group-think, and how it affects the whole.

Edited by Yimpa

On 7/16/2023 at 5:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

I ought to throw a dead skunk at you. How dare you spread your evil in front my eyes.

Banned.

Massive overreaction, from one of the only people who was making sense on this forum and bringing some sane discussion here. Think i'm done with this shit. I'll watch the old videos but this is just getting retarded and wasting my time. You aren't integrated at all, have fun with your psychedelics guys, you will likely never reach a state of satisfaction and peace with life following this bullshit, Leo is going to drive most of you into complete insanity

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/16/2023 at 10:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

Notice that when I call someone a name it's done in a cheeky way to highlight the absurdity of the situation.

gaslighting. Someone actually posed a threat and was making great points and you removed them and play it off like this. It wasn't absurd, you are absurd. Fuck this place

Lions Heart YouTube

If you thought you could walk away on this journey without going insane, that’s the “insanity” right there xD

No , this is a beleif that Leo has instilled in you. The point is to become sane, grounded and clear. Is Ralston, Spira, Ramana, and Eckhart insane? Do they act insane? They are probably the sanest people alive.

The insane ones are you guys, it's sad, but Leo has completely lost himself in this bitterness. He's fucking gone. And anyone who follows this is going to be as well. I'm lucky to have grounded people in my life and REAL teachers who actually give a fuck about my health and progress that if it weren't for them, i'd probably get lost in this shit. Leo is gaslighting and deluding everyone to believe he is the KEY, only he has the true answer. Classic Cult behavior. Change peoples view of reality and block out all the competition, make yourself the sole gatekeeper of the truth. His old stuff is good but somewhere along the way he completely lost it.

I don't want alien insanity, i want to enjoy my human life, to have loving relationships, bliss out in nature and enjoy time with community. This isn't the place for real spiritual aspirants, good luck to you all

Lions Heart YouTube

22 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'll check in from time to time, but this is my last post. @Moksha out.

???

Same. May this place burn in hell, I've got a life to enjoy and enlightenment to attain, people to help in the future, a force of love, not harm. Waste of time, can't believe i let it drag out this long

Lions Heart YouTube

40 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There’s a difference between avoiding suffering and confronting it. The danger lies in believing that suffering is to be avoided because it is wrong. 

Exactly. all that about avoiding suffering has nothing to do with opening up to infinity, with awakening. suffering is part of reality. Another thing is that since it is uncomfortable and annoying, we use our intelligence to minimize it, just as we minimize an invasion of insects at home, and awakening helps a lot  .but awakening = not suffer, bullshit. You can be the most awake guy in the world, or in the alien galaxy, that if they lock you in a box for a year, you will suffer.

19 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Leo has completely lost himself in this bitterness

Maybe, but maybe not.

You can not judge all of that by the words on the screen.
It all could be written with a loving smile. You never know.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@BlessedLion How do you know you dont want alien insanity if you never experienced it? You cannot imagine what alien insanity really means. If it is so fundamental for Leo to experience this, you should be open minded that there is some value in it. Maybe it is the best you can experience, who knows?

If you still feel unconfortable to experience this unknown territory then enjoy your life without this state of consciousness. So whats the problem? 

Blaming others instead of reclaiming your own sovereignty is the perfect way to stay stuck and weak-minded.

I’m learning more and more that I’m GOD and as GOD I don’t have to be a victim to my own imagination anymore.

I can create something new, but only if I fully accept MYSELF. 

By the way, I’m talking to YOU too!

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

May this place burn in hell, I've got a life to enjoy and enlightenment to attain, people to help in the future, a force of love, not harm. 

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Awakening is awakening, infinity. You. The truth. It has nothing to do with all that stuff about typical spirituality. Besides, those people are always hypocrites. look at you, you can't detect what Artem is, when it's obvious, or what is Leo, also obvious. The truth is here, in you, it is you. open up to it now . Forget the forms, aim for the essence. Don't be fooled, the truth is as brutal as life. It's not kind, it's brutal like a big bang, but it's pure wonder. the truth will make you smile, in the depths of you, because it is a well of love and it is right now, this. but it is as kind as a medieval battle. excluding the ugly and staying with the beautiful is not spirituality, it is fake.

I’m also a hypocrite :x

Ain’t that the truth? xD

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m also a hypocrite :x

Ain’t that the truth? xD

Everything is, Also shit on the face, but it limits your vision. you only see shit, not truth

why do you guys argue so much in an internet forum and get so emotional ?