Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, The superiority complex is something very irritating, but imagine a situation where you see with absolute clarity and the others do not. They are swimming in the mud, going round and round, you see it, it's obvious. but also, they think that the one who is in the mud is you, and with great condescension they explain to you that you are a fool and a mad, that according to the sacred scriptures they, there, swimming in the mud, have reached the pinnacle, the end, the Walhalla. all while you see them swimming in the mud. Well, you might have a hysterical fit from time to time.

Only ego can get frustrated when it can't handle talking to "buffoons". It's lack of compassion and patience basicly. I can understand how frustrating it can be tho. But the point i want to make is that it's still toxic and should not be justified. (And im under the impression that leo is constantly justifing his... lets say toxic behavior for no good reason) but it seems my perception of him and his perception of himself is very different aswell.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

This blog post from Leo might be of service to your questions.

Feel free to ask more questions after you finish reading that.

The point 11). Reminds me a lot of what Sadhguru teaches on the inner engineering course: "All the rules are MY rules".

I always sensed that motto have an universal empowering feeling embedded into it...

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

It seems like the heart and soul of each participant either feels the warning of ever deepening dissonance, or doesn't intuit the obvious and happily goes along.

Yeah... as much as I love me a good old fashioned clownshow, the one that is unfolding here is getting so bizarre and over the top that I might soon follow Moshka into early retirement.

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Exactly then one would communicate with compassion, and not with superiority.

It depends on the personality of each one. and also depends on other factors. I suppose you remember when Leo was kind enough to tell you all that about the Buddhist rat, right? something that didn't make any sense imo. well, you make (completely legitimate) allusions about alien delusions, getting lost in fantasies, etc. Let's keep in mind that Leo occasionally (ahem) consumes ... substances. at a level that would cause more than one to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital, then, from time to time, he has that attack. but not so much 

what is irritating is the difficulty he has in approving anything, although lately he has been seen approving (timidly) some comment. what is important here is his openness, his ability to open up and understand the infinite. he is our servant. He goes ahead, opening the way, and risking his life btw, we, me at least, go behind, looking to see if a mine explodes in his face. what doesn't explode? ok let's go ahead. Useful

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on the personality of each one. and also depends on other factors. I suppose you remember when Leo was kind enough to tell you all that about the Buddhist rat, right? something that didn't make any sense imo. well, you make (completely legitimate) allusions about alien delusions, getting lost in fantasies, etc. Let's keep in mind that Leo occasionally (ahem) consumes ... substances. at a level that would cause more than one to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital, then, from time to time, he has that attack. but not so much 

what is irritating is the difficulty he has in approving anything, although lately he has been seen approving (timidly) some comment. what is important here is his openness, his ability to open up and understand the infinite. he is our servant. He goes ahead, opening the way, and risking his life btw, we, me at least, go behind, looking to see if a mine explodes in his face. what doesn't explode? ok let's go ahead. Useful

If he could, he would be compassionate and loving. Obviously, he can't. So we get excuses and increasingly rationalizations.

Talk is cheap. At the end it all boils down to the conduct with which one lives ones life. Loving, open, gentle, wise, compassionate, blissful and at peace. Actualized.  Or the opposite. 

And what is the name for the phenomenon of the unloving, unkind and uncompassionate arisings in the mindstream which prevent love and compassion? What is the name for the self-contraction and resistance to what IS, to Reality as it manifest, to the Divine Reality happening right now right here in all of us?

Is it that complicated?

Water by the River

21 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

If he could, he would be compassionate and loving. Obviously, he can't. So we get excuses and increasingly rationalizations.

Talk is cheap. At the end it all boils down to the conduct with which one lives ones life. Loving, open, gentle, wise, compassionate, blissful and at peace. Actualized.  Or the opposite. 

And what is the name for the phenomenon of the unloving, unkind and uncompassionate arisings in the mindstream which prevent love and compassion? What is the name for the self-contraction and resistance to what IS, to Reality as it manifest, to the Divine Reality happening right now right here in all of us?

Is it that complicated?

Water by the River

You .mean ego? The guy has an ego, sure. but it goes less ,.and think that his situation is strange. First, the fact of being famous with millions of audiences. second, the fact of opening reality with psychedelic blows, following a correct intuition, but be careful... no guarantees. danger. He is not in a monastery doing meditations following a teacher, he is violating the gates of heaven without any reference (I bow for a moment). Is he a bit narcissistic? well, there is some, yes, but underneath that there is the biggest surrender ever seen. complete surrender, total. without keep anything . headlong into the abyss. praise be to the beloved leader

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 minutes ago, Bandman said:

I don't place you above me, that is why I actually used the term "prophet", you are just a human like everyone else yet you lead us to God. I think this is what Mohammed tried to teach the christians because they revered their prophet Jesus as God himself, Mohammed reminded everyone that it's about the One God and that prophets are just humans, I just have a passion for religions and myths btw not that I think that stuff is real awakening. 

I'm not stuck in any dogmatic metaphysical system actually, that is what all the turmoils from my life the last years but also the studies of different perspectives has brought me. I have personally verified solipsism in 1 trip which destroyed my life for a few years. It's also just blatantly clear to me that consciousness/reality is one, divine, mystical etc. not that I actually am able to enjoy it, I am still drawn in heavily by the vortexes of human life and activity.

1.  Why is God Alien though? does Alien in your sense just mean to highlight that it is radically different from anything we know? I wouldn't otherwise understand why the literal Godhead of the universe would be an Alien intelligence. Isn't the Ultimate Godhead the Infinity of all things, and not specifically Alien/Non-Alien?

2.  The only thing holding me back from going into serious psychonautics is my fear of being disintegrated, fear of extreme suffering in states of consciousness, extreme radical states of consciousness that would leave me in hell for a long time, ruining the rest of my life by going crazy on psychedelics, retaining visual hallucinations, extreme emotions and feelings when facing ego death, sinister trips and energies

This is really the only thing holding me back from tripping deep to find Truth and also do deep inner change. Do I just have to take the psychedelics and face them, and just accept whatever consequence comes upon me?

-------------

PS: There is actually just one question I care about before truly starting my journey, that is boggling my mind. the question is, is eternal hell possible? As in, is it possible for me, Consciousness, to get stuck in an eternal loop of extreme suffering that I would literally never get out of? without any chance of redeeming my suffering, as in, there would be no ego death etc to relieve me. A state of consciousness where that is the case and I'm locked in it forever. It may seem like a dumb question since some specific state could never be eternal, because eternity is the set of all infinite different states of consciousness. However on the other hand, if God is infinitely powerful and God is consciousness, it could actually put itself in eternal hell forever because there is nothing it can't do. 

I'm willing to go to Hell for Truth and God, but the idea of eternal torment truly scares me. Still I feel in the back of my head like I know God would never allow it, because literally the only condition that makes God ever-forgiving or not ever-forgiving is whether there is eternal hell or not. Sorry for the childish question.

1689139596122670.jpg

Reality is infinite, if it were an eternal hell it would not be infinite. it would be limited to being an eternal hell, leaving out the eternal heaven. nothing is out , everything is inside, nothing is excluded. That's the essence of reality.

You guys are all deluded and full of something because I believe in solipsism and I’m the only person that exists. 

Everything is cope and bullshit apart from this:

jnc15587-fig-0001-m.jpg

Seriously... Don't even bother with anything else. All cope and all bullshit, all useless.

No surprise, you need to manipulate the brain to get a genuine result.

I wonder if people will ever develop a drug that shuts off all brain function except memory. And maybe one sense like you just see pure white. That'd be perfect.

On 7/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's a pretty subjective distinction because you could draw the line in various places. There are many different kinds of Awakened states so I must use that word somewhat loosely. I am not refering to one specific state but a whole category of states.

My gold standard is that if we're talkin serious consciousness, you must transcend from human into alien consciousness. There's more beyond that, but if you haven't reached that level then you're still operating at relatively low human levels. And if you reached that level of consciousness you would be talking about it and teaching it. Yet I see none of these people talking about it or guiding people to it.

Rupert Spira teaches people "awakening is completely ordinary". I'm sorry but there is no way my Awakenings have been ordinary. I do not have words to express how anything but ordinary my Awakenings have been. So what is he teaching you? What is this ordinary awakening? How conscious can it be? If you just smoke some salvia there will be nothing ordinary about it. You will piss yourself in terror. Well, what is it that's so terifying? If your consciousness is maxed out then why is salvia terifying the shit out of you?

Evil Magic Crocodile? 

2 minutes ago, Dauntment said:

Evil Magic Crocodile? 

No. Like realizing that I am you. Not in some cute human idea of it, but ACTUALLY.

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It depends. Genuine action that comes from purity of heart has nothing to do with ego.

What if Purity manifests Arrogance in Leo?

Maybe if he had more ego left he would worry "I cant behave like that, what will people on the forum think, I can't listen to my Pure Intuition"

Because I believe that is actually the case. We have hundreds of teachers teaching being nice, and warm and fluffy and meek like Ekhart Tolle.

What if God designed Leo to be precisely like that to teach us sovereignty and healthy arrogance?

What if Leo actually is pure and well intended when writing about buddhist rats?

Who knows.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

6 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Exactly then one would communicate with compassion, and not with superiority.

Your ideas of how should Awakened person behave are just ideas and spiritual Culture.

Awakened person Loves, thats for sure, but that can manifest in myriad of ways.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Awakened person Loves, thats for sure, but that can manifest in myriad of ways.

True. But love is never frustrated or impatient, it's never defensive or afraid of being questioned, love does not regard anyone as unworthy. Love is never offended or insulted, love never holds a gurdge, love never complains, love never plays a victim, love never feels superior then others, love is never insulting or demeaning to others, love does not feel pride. All those things are born of ego and is toxic. Now how many of these do you recognize in Leo? ? i rest my case

You can replace the word Love with God or Truth if you like to get the point.

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

True. But love is never frustrated or impatient, it's never defensive or afraid of being questioned, love does not regard anyone as unworthy. Love is never offended or insulted, love never holds a gurdge, love never feels superior then others, love is never insulting or demeaning to others, love does not feel pride. All those things are born of ego and is toxic. Now how many of these do you recognize in Leo? ? i rest my case

You can replace the word Love with God or Truth if you like to get the point.

Tho love can be cold, harsh, unsparing and full of dicipline aswell. But... if it comes from frustration... it's just ego. If it comes from arrogance, it's just more ego. If it comes from impatiance, it's just more ego, if it comes from carelessness, it's just more ego, if it comes from being inconsiderate or uncaring, it's just more ego, if it comes from fear it's just more ego. If it comes from a sense of authority and superiority , it's just more ego. If it contains even a trace of judgement or resentment, it's just more ego. So... something to be mindful about

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

@Salvijus God is actually all of that and more  ;)

Truth =/ illusion

Love =/ fear

God =/ seperation 

All those things are born of false perception and mistaken identity. Out of ignorance of what is really true

Edited by Salvijus

40 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Truth =/ illusion

Love =/ fear

God =/ seperation 

All those things are born of false perception and mistaken identity. Out of ignorance of what is really true

Ultimately neither illusion, nor fear, nor seperation is real, because what has no effect has no reality. Hence only love and beuty and unlimiteness is real. Everything else is a weird mirage

Edited by Salvijus