Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Girzo said:

I have read this paper now, man is it boring xD This is a part you quoted and not highlighted and this is exactly my argument. So they find osme DMT they can only hypothesize it can act in a way similar to exogenous DMT, because there's little concentrations of it and they hope that 0,5 mg DMT from the body can somehow act like 30 mg DMT from outside the body. But there's a shit-ton of other chemicals in the body that can cause and NDE potentially, so looking for a role of the DMT in the body is not a hill I would die on.

And if you have read the Jewish stories book, then you know Strassman finished it highlighting many differences between Jewish prophetic experiences and DMT experiences, so DMT doesn't explain it.

I would like to give you some sources why I am so sure that DMT in the body is not some endohauasca and is not activated by Him Hoff or any such stuff. But this not something I care much about so I haven't collected sources. I can only point you to Hamilton Morris' podcast, where he interview guest that I got this view from https://www.patreon.com/HamiltonMorris/posts

Thank you for the link. I will check it. If you find further stuff in that direction, i would be thankful if you post or PM me that.

I am well aware that this is only a working hypothesis.

"because there's little concentrations of it and they hope that 0,5 mg DMT from the body can somehow act like 30 mg DMT from outside the body".

I assume when DMT gets to the body externally, that it gets more or less evenly distributed in the body. Considering that the brain & brain strem is only a fraction of the body weight, and maybe only a fraction of the brain/brain strem gets affected (maybe by Cerebrospinal fluid), and the DMT is secreceted exactly where is has an effect, I could imagine the small volume having a similiar impact. If the area that is affected is much smaller, and the diffusion once secreted is slow, I could imagine that the impact via Cerebrospinal fluid is high, even though the secreted volume/mass is low. But I don't know, and probably nobody else has evidence for or against it. But I would be thankful on any further information in case somebody has more information or another perspective.

"Cerebrospinal fluid bathes the gland through the pineal recess", from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK525955/

Lets see how the research will develop. I am well aware that correlation is not causation, but the effects of psychedelics and these mystical experiences have similarities.

Water by the River

14 minutes ago, RedLine said:

He was a google engieneer (you can check his linkedin profile)

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

He did his profile in Linkedin ???. Look mine, I'm an astronaut. And even if it's true, he is a liar. Absolute. It's totally obvious

45 minutes ago, RedLine said:

You can also watch his youtube videos at look him in the eyes and, if you have a minium of emotional intelligence, you will se he is not a scammer

Great man, good luck when you find a real scammer. The look lovable puppies. 

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Leo Gura Who is amusing itself and otherwise feeling depressed at the ignorance of so-called others? How could this possibly be anything other than hyperinflated ego? The more sincerely you see beyond the surface of people (including yourself), and directly love this essence, the more integrity there will be in your teachings.

Listen to the feedback you receive over and over again, including from people that believe your "AWAKENINGS". The absolute within instinctively senses its entrapment. Enlightenment is the process of dissolving everything you are not.

This has to to be said. If not for your sake, for the sake of people that believe what you teach. There are a lot of young and vulnerable people here, who are suffering and sincerely desire truth. Ultimately the end of suffering is the direct realization of truth.

You have the power to help or delude them. Clearly see before trying to help others see.

? to everyone, including @Leo Gura. Please be careful with what @Leo Gura is claiming, and don't buy into increasingly extravagant claims. I don't doubt his sincerity, but he is diving deeper into imagination, rather than truth. I don't mean this an an insult to him, and I truly wish each of you the best.

Trust and look deeply within yourself. You are the answer to the only question that matters.

I'll check in from time to time, but this is my last post. @Moksha out.

???

That is really very sad. Thank you very much for all your wise posts and the love you brought to the forum.

I would be very happy when you find the inspiration at some point in the future to join the exchange here again, although I can understand your decission.

All the best.

Water by the River

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, really you can't see that Nahm is more false than a politician in elections? really, it's obvious. he is a scammer.

Nahm is not a scammer. He's a decent guy. He's just lost in spiritual self-deception and was spreading a lot of it on this forum.

Very few spiritual people are scammers. They just genuinely believe that they have solved spirituality. Like Moksha here. He is completely self-deceived, but he honestly believes he's figured it all out. Self-deception 101. Projection 101. Closedmindedness 101. Gaslighting 101.

Such people are so deeply lost they cannot be helped. There's nothing I can say to get them to change their minds. This is what nonduality, Buddhism, and Vedanta has done to them. Which is why I am so harsh on this particular matter. It is the greatest trap to which I will lose my best students. Sadly, my most intelligent and diligent students will never awaken because a day will come when they succeed in convincing themselves that they have outsmarted and transcended me.

You have not outsmarted me. You have not out-consciousnessed me. You have not transcended me. Be very careful about that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nahm is not a scammer. He's a decent guy. He's just lost in spiritual self-deception and was spreading a lot of it on this forum.

Very few spiritual people are scammers. They just genuinely believe that they have solved spirituality. Like Moksha here. He is completely self-deceived, but he honestly believes he's figured it all out.

Moksha is 100 % honest, but seems that he refuses to really open up, he is attached to being "enlightened".

nahm he's a liar. half of his texts are confused on purpose, to appear mysterious. half, or rather all. In his bio he said that he is a business winner, that he manages 3 businesses and meets with millionaires, but he used your platform to bleed the unwary. raptorsin gave him more than $1000 for videocalls, transfers and stuff. what else do you need? All that he says is lie, manipulation, strategy

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

nahm he's a liar. half of his texts are confused on purpose, to appear mysterious.

No, he's not a lair. That's just how wacky his mind works.

Spiritual people tend to have wacky minds.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

That is really very sad. Thank you very much for all your wise posts and the love you brought to the forum.

He leaves the forum because he doesn't like "alien awakening". 1, there are more people here, I don't just leo. 2 He doesn't even remotely understand Leo, and he didn't try. Not a chance. He's completely attached to his enlightenment. Don't do the same mistake. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

He leaves the forum because he doesn't like "alien awakening"

He leaves the forum because my harshness does not fit his ideals of what an awake person is supposed to act like. Because he has confused good behavior for CONSCIOUSNESS.

Do you guys understand how many customers I have lost in order to cut through all the spiritual human crap? I have losts tens of thousands of dollars. But it was worth it.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, really you can't see that Nahm is more false than a politician in elections? really, it's obvious. he is a scammer. cheap also. If you don't see it, I'm sorry for you. your life will not be a highway. And Nahm weren't banned. Have Nahm here as a mod make me doubt a lot about the Leo's sight with the people. Was obvious. Nahm 3 business who meets millionaires every week ?. A demon disguised of a saint

I don't know much about his personal life .that's obvious.  All I can say he is deeply deeply deeply enlightened or awake or however the fuck you wanna call it . Just pay extra attention to every word he says and you will extract nuggets of gold and spiritual wisdom .he knows his shit very well .I'm not sure who's more awake..him or Leo..but that's a pointless question. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No, he's not a lair. That's just how wacky his mind works.

I'm 100 % sure that all his texts are confusing on purpose, I analized them word by word, I asked him about them. He is interpreting a character. 

Well let's say I'm 99% sure. All of us can be deluded 

@Leo Gura are you aware that Nahm have launched a forum that is a carbon-copy of yours and me and few others here have joined his forum ? The forum is structured almost detail by detail like this forum.  This is gay .so gay .:D

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura are you aware that Nahm have launched a forum that is a carbon-copy of yours and me and few others here have joined his forum ? The forum is structured almost detail by detail like this forum.  This is gay .so gay .:D

Not gay, just cheap

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's how a devil behaves.

Once a spiritual person convinces himself that he has outsmarted and transcended me, then he will easily justify betraying me.

These are all classic traps of this work.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He leaves the forum because my harshness does not fit his ideals of what an awake person is supposed to act like. Because he has confused good behavior for CONSCIOUSNESS.

Do you guys understand how many customers I have lost in order to cut through all the spiritual human crap? I have losts tens of thousands of dollars. But it was worth it.

I understand it, how much content you put out there for free, interacting so much with the community, inspiring. Some dudes here are/were greatful for Andrew Tate to come, just for him spit his shit and charging 5000 dollars for a fucking group chat. You guys can interact with Leo for free here. Or this course bussiness course from this dude, who always talks about positivity, he has some glasses on, quite popular, I dont know his name, who charges 98.000 Dollars. And he isn´t being demonized as much as Leo. I mean, really think, who in this forum has a looooooot of integrity built up over the years...

I can´t even imagine what a mad fucking cult he could create, if he really wanted to. I sometimes think just for fun in pure evil bussiness tactics and my stomach starts hurting so much just thinking about that.

It's not about being nice and humble. It's about not being toxic and unhealthy. And there's definitely room for improvement in that area for u leo....

You cannot love what you need.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how a devil behaves.

Once a spiritual person convinces himself that he has outsmarted and transcended me, then he will easily justify betraying me.

These are all classic traps of this work.

I see that although you extremely brilliant, really, in your insight of the reality, with people, not so much. That guy doesn't think he's over you or anything. he only thinks of trying to make a living as a guru. he probably lives in a caravan and all his self-esteem depends on the feedback his followers give him, and his money, the same. His level of integrity is more or less, zero. But think what you want. I think you are totally integral, very rare thing!

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's not about being nice and humble. It's about not being toxic and unhealthy. And there's definitely room for improvement in that area for u leo....

One thing, that Nietzsche said, that was really profound, was, a character of a man can be seen in his laughter. hahaha

1 minute ago, UnlovingGod said:

One thing, that Nietzsche said, that was really profound, was, a character of a man can be seen in his laughter. hahaha

Hmmm. I wonder if i understand the quote properly lol. 

How do u interpret it?

You cannot love what you need.