Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, gettoefl said:

yes let's keep bashing these beguiling osho types with their opulence and outrageousness

and not bother poring over the incendiary truth bombs they leave behind for the masses

we need to squash all these rats pretty damn quick

or what the hell will we become

You are already quite delusional, it won't get much worse for you.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Arahat?

OMG I just can't...

You guys will stay lost in dreams forever.

ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY IS IMAGINARY! And you are talking Arahats and Buddhas. There's no such thing as a Buddha. It's pure fantasy.

The coward is still typing! ?

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

So are aliens and gods. Boundaries and creative coloring within their lines, including so-called higher levels of consciousness, are IMAGINARY, not absolutely true.

The fewer the apparent boundaries, the more freely consciousness flows through the apparent portal of you.

Correct.

59 minutes ago, Artem said:

I am not selling anything, I do the vast majority of all my work entirely free of charge, the income from my teaching constitutes 1-2% of my yearly living expenses. You are a psychopath, not me.

You are selling coaching. Or, in absence of pay, using such sessions to build your brand. Paying for photographers to take oversaturated headshots you can use to represent yourself as a coach.

There seems to be an endless pit of literal "who?" OnlyFans "models" and "coaches" of all types. And an endless pit of the weak and desperate ready to believe in anything and anyone because they are suicidal tier rock bottom.

But I see great potential in you:

application-for-mcdonalds-employment-1.png

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

You are selling coaching. Or, in absence of pay, using such sessions to build your brand. Paying for photographers to take oversaturated headshots you can use to represent yourself as a coach.

There seems to be an endless pit of literal "who?" OnlyFans "models" and "coaches" of all types. And an endless pit of the weak and desperate ready to believe in anything and anyone because they are suicidal tier rock bottom.

But I see great potential in you:

application-for-mcdonalds-employment-1.png

No, I am not. I do pretty much all of my work for free, because I had a fruitful, long and well compensated career as a Software Engineer and spent 7 years at Google Research. So I can afford it (for now). Why would I go work at McDonalds, if I needed money, I could come back to my engineering career and make $250-500k/year. But it's not the best use of my time, and I am completely satisfied with my living standards, I don't need anything else.

And the photograph you are talking about was not paid for, it was taken by a dear beloved friend of mine.

You are a liar. Shame on you. I recommend you see a psychiatrist to check for psychopathy and/or sociopathy.

5 hours ago, Artem said:

They are. You are not. The most delusional person on this forum is you.

I ought to throw a dead skunk at you. How dare you spread your evil in front my eyes.

Banned.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Artem said:

No, I am not. I do pretty much all of my work for free, because I had a fruitful, long and well compensated career as a Software Engineer and spent 7 years at Google Research. So I can afford it (for now). Why would I go work at McDonalds, if I needed money, I could come back to my engineering career and make $250-500k/year. But it's not the best use of my time, and I am completely satisfied with my living standards, I don't need anything else.

And the photograph you are talking about was not paid for, it was taken by a dear beloved friend of mine.

You are a liar. Shame on you. I recommend you see a psychiatrist to check for psychopathy and/or sociopathy.

Your site:

"Pure-hearted, good willing, and with a great sense of humor, Artem embodies unconditional love without malice and possesses an extraordinarily rare clarity of mind."

But posts pages and pages perceiving "disrespect" from people when I can read clearly in their posts it was not there. Or claiming condescension while LITERALLY patronizing people in almost every post. Attacking people not accepting you as the messiah and then gaslighting they're simply imagining you were doing so, and repeating the equivalent of "say it to my face not online and see what happens motherfucker"...

Literally thought it was a satire account lmao.

Now when people search is Artem Boytsov enlightened, or who is Artem Boytsov, is true-freedom a scam / cult, this will be one of the results...

Edited by OldManCorcoran

45 minutes ago, Bandman said:

If we follow this logic aren't aliens pure fantasy as well? why do they get a special position in consciousness, considering you have been hyping up Alien Consciousness? 

I have never spoken of seeing aliens. I am talking about degrees of consciousness which are 100x more intelligent than anything a human can think or know. This is completely different from fantasizing that you are some Arahat or Buddha. Anyone who calls himself an Arahat is human fool playing human games.

People come here claiming to be Arahats? Well, I have become a disembodied Alien Intelligence. So excuse me for laughing at you.

Edited by Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, Bandman said:

And that is what makes following your work so amazing and refreshing, and makes me see through my own bullshit.

Bless you.

6 hours ago, Artem said:

You are already quite delusional, it won't get much worse for you.

i guess buddha can't detect a touch of sarcasm huh

in any case i am glad you are here and i have enjoyed every word from you ... you are the real deal and this i speak from my heart

i send you love for continuing to shine light in the midst of the shameful onslaught you faced here

this community has acquitted  itself abysmally here treating a conscious outsider with closed minded scorn and abject hostility

we're not half as awake as we claim

Two most enlightened, most awake prophets this world has ever seen having a conversation.

You're full of bs

No You're full of shit

No bro, you are deluded

Bro, u suck

Fuck uuuu

Fuck you toooo

Banned

perfect-popcorn.gif

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

You have said, "I am Alien God."

That is correct. I am God and God is an Alien Intelligence.

You can be that too if you are clever enough to avoid all Buddhist and nondualist traps.

Maybe there is also validity to Buddha Consciousness that makes you "a Buddha". 

There is validity to it of course. There is also validity to rat consciousness that makes you a rat. But Buddha consciousness does not surpass my consciousness. They are kidding themselves about that and I'm just rudely pointing it out to them. The reason I'm doing it rudely is because they completely dismissed me when I did it politely. Now at least their ears perk up out from their arrogant delusions.

consciousness can easily take extremely radical forms and how easy it is for these Buddhists to concoct traps for themselves thinking they've arrived at final awakened consciousness.

That's exactly correct.

When I say you are a prophet it's not me deluding myself or going in some cult state of mind. I am just giving you the same respect I'm giving to other prophets of history that I love and admire. I'm just ahead of the curve, in a 1000 years you will be seen as one of if the not the defining thinker of this age. Your true integrity in that you care about Truth is what really sets you apart from anyone else. You are the biggest Truth-nerd there is. You are honestly obsessed with it. And that is what makes following your work so amazing and refreshing, and makes me see through my own bullshit.

Well thank you. But I don't regard myself as a prophet. I'm just a guy who's good at understanding stuff.

In order for you to Awaken it's important that you don't place me above you.

Edited by Leo Gura

40 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i guess buddha can't detect a touch of sarcasm huh

in any case i am glad you are here and i have enjoyed every word from you ... you are the real deal and this i speak from my heart

i send you love for continuing to shine light in the midst of the shameful onslaught you faced here

this community has acquitted  itself abysmally here treating a conscious outsider with closed minded scorn and abject hostility

we're not half as awake as we claim

Insanely embarassing to fall for random "who?"s on the internet claiming to be enlightened coaches.

This is how so many charlatans become rich, you are their prey. How many self help courses have you paid for so far?

We had a nondual coach guy on here some years ago calling himself WinterKnight. One of those self-inquiry monkeys.

Eventually he started claiming that God does not exist. Naturally I had to ban this buffoon masquerading as Awake. He left calling me a delusional narcissist. And I'm sure he will keep believing that to his grave.

What am I supposed to do with such people? How nice can I be to them as they spread their self-deceptions like a cancer?

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Leo..please..this is Serious ..why do you have to insult people like that ? You don't set up a great example for your "students ". Is name-calling not allowed but only for you it is ? You are my idol and role model in life ..I look up to you and I want to be like you when I'm at your age .

Please be more responsible and respectful .even when you ban someone ..don't talk shit about them.  Just ban them and tell them that they are wrong and that's it . No need for these childish back and forth "come kiss my ass ,you fool ".

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

On 7/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's both. It's such a high degree that it opens up an entirely new domain of mind. It truly feels like you have been a caterpillar your whole life and then suddenly you evolved into a butterfly. And by caterpillar I mean all your prior human awakenings, enlightenments, trips, etc. It's in another league beyond those.

It's truly fucking shocking. As shocking as Awakenings are, Alien Awakening is 10x more shocking than that. At this level you are in a domain that has never been written about or talked about by an spiritual teacher who I have ever read or seen. This possibility does not even exist for nondual teachers. It's something they've never even thought about once. And this will be completely obvious to you because anyone who experiences it would not be interested in teaching anything else. Nonduality becomes completely uninteresting once you discover alien consciousness. Because it's just 10x-100x more conscious.

If you read your own post, you do understand how unbelievably absurd these statements are, right??

I mean, are you an Alien being?  Or something of the sort?  

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

If you read your own post, you do understand how unbelievably absurd these statements are, right??

I don't care how truth sounds to you.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Someone here Some of you guys don't appreciate my wicked sense of humor.

Don't take this too seriously.

If I'm gonna ban someone I'm gonna have some fun doing it. Otherwise what is my payoff for dealing with such nonsense?

Please enjoy the show.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I don't care how truth sounds to you.

You know Leo, you are talking to a very powerful clairvoyant mystic.

I used my powers to buy into the stock market 2 days prior to the big market crash that's just now recovering.  

I also predicted my last two girlfriends whom were very mediocre.