Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

It's psychopath behavior, aiming for the weakest most desperate and vulnerable members of society and stealing their money.

The more extreme an ego is, the more psychopathic, discriminating, and self-sustaining it becomes. A good litmus test for realization:

Is awareness moving toward differentiation, or toward sameness?

Enlightenment is the degree to which love is directly realized and integrated. Not the human emotion, or judgment parading as "patronizing love" or "tough love", but being absolute love.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Seems like a troll to me....I wouldn't waste your time.  

2 hours ago, josemar said:

Well, a sophisticated one. But you are right

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

3 hours ago, josemar said:

No, I know exactly what he is. he wants to be the leader of a sect, a kind of osho. There is even a line in which he talks about orgies ? good attempt! . He has been trying for 3 or 4 years. He's a smart guy, maybe he'll get it...but no. Not enough, I'm sorry. Too easy to remove the mask, he gets too nervous when someone question him.

Edited by Breakingthewall

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, I know exactly what he is. he wants to be the leader of a sect, a kind of osho. There is even a line in which he talks about orgies ? good attempt! . He has been trying for 3 or 4 years. He's a smart guy, maybe he'll get it...but no. Not enough, I'm sorry. Too easy to remove the mask

yes let's keep bashing these beguiling osho types with their opulence and outrageousness

and not bother poring over the incendiary truth bombs they leave behind for the masses

we need to squash all these rats pretty damn quick

or what the hell will we become

6 hours ago, Artem said:

He is right.

Arahats are not affected by pschycodelics, confirmed by arahats:  Daniel Ingram, Frank Yang, Michael Taft, Shinzen Young, Erhart Tolle and the Ram Dass histroy about Neem Karoli Baba.

Utter nonsense.

Frank Yank and Shinzen Young are NOT AWAKE. What they teach is NOT AWAKENING. I am sick of these delusional gaslighting wannabe Buddhists. Never speak to me of such people.

The entire Daniel Ingram game that those Dhrama Overground people are playing is just self-deception. If you take that stuff seriously you will never wake up.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

and not bother poring over the incendiary truth bombs they leave behind for the masses

Was a bad example, Osho was a good philosopher, although the work we are involved in here is not that. Anyway, I think this case is just lies. He knows that there is a myth that the enlightened are not affected by psychedelics, and he says that it is his case to gain credibility. scam.

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Artem said:

I would like to issue a correction.

Arhats would still be affected by psychedelics, only Buddhas aren't. The story of Ram Dass is true, but I have personally spoken to most people on your list, and I would be literally shocked if they weren't affected by 1,200ug of LSD.

Daniel Ingram is an Arhat, yes, it was obvious to me when we spoke, but he is not a Buddha. We spoke two times on video, and he told me that if he's ever in Bay Area and has the time, he will give me a holler. I would love to spend some time with him in person. I am surprised to hear that you say he "confirmed" that LSD doesn't affect him. To the best of my knowledge, he never made such claim. Quite the opposite, he found my state very unusual, and he was very surprised that I am not affected even by such a massive dose. My understanding is that he is still experiencing cessations. I have experienced thousands of cessations, cessations are no longer possible to experience in complete enlightenment. But he has good insight, and he is wonderful.

Frank Young and I are good friends. Actually, I was quite influential to Frank Young, I just asked him to keep it a secret. He read my stuff himself. He shares my stuff on his Instagram, for which I am very grateful to him, because it helps me grow my audience. He considers me to be "the clearest/purest teacher out there", and he is correct.

I also met Michael Taft, spoke to him and visited his meditation session. Among these three, I would say Michael's insight is the shallowest. There's no chance in hell 1,200ug would not basically floor him. He certainly still has a lot of ego, without a doubt. He even failed to recognize me, his compassion isn't entirely authentic, it is contrived, he likes to create experiences in meditation (which is a bad form of practice) and claims that he "feels" energy from other people. None of that is possible in enlightenment. Not a single person cried in a one hour long meditation session I visited. This is nonsense - people cry in my meditation classes all the time. I also witnessed a student asking him a question and his response was dismissive and inadequate.

I have never met nor spoken to Shinzen Young.

Erhart Tolle, to the best of my knowledge, never made such claims.

Adyashanti once told a story of taking 5 grams of mushrooms (roughly 200ug of LSD), and said something along the lines "nothing changed much". Adyashanti is very deeply realized, without a doubt, but 200ug is still not 1,200ug, and I would be surprised if such a dose would not affect Adya at all. I certainly see some traces of ignorance in Adya, but he is a very, very deeply realized teacher, and his teachings are one of the best out there. I wouldn't put him on par with Osho, no, Osho (just like myself, Mahariji etc) is in its own category, but he is pretty damn close. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Sorry for my misinformation and thank you for your clarifications, that takes are very helpful.

So according with you definitions what is the difference between and Arhat and A Buddha? 

Arahat?

OMG I just can't...

You guys will stay lost in dreams forever.

ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY IS IMAGINARY! And you are talking Arahats and Buddhas. There's no such thing as a Buddha. It's pure fantasy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY IS IMAGINARY! And you are talking Arahats and Buddhas. There's no such thing as a Buddha. It's pure bullshit.

Pure buddshat.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY IS IMAGINARY! And you are talking Arahats and Buddhas. There's no such thing as a Buddha. It's pure fantasy.

So are aliens and gods. Boundaries and creative coloring within their lines, including so-called higher levels of consciousness, are IMAGINARY, not absolutely true.

The fewer the apparent boundaries, the more freely consciousness flows through the apparent portal of you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

How about if you participate in the forum, expose your realizations and experiences, refute what you consider wrong, in short, you expose yourself without barriers, so that we can see who we are really talking to?

How about you expose yourself without barriers? If you don't think "I don't want to see your face" is a barrier, you are out of your mind.

I will not participate in this forum for much longer, I only came here to try to help @Leo Gura, if you wish to read me or speak to me, text with me, argue with me, what have you, I don't mind, then come to my place.

I especially liked that bit "so we can see who we are really talking to" - but we don't want to see you! ? You are literally crazy.

You don't need to see or hear.

Yes, you do.

seduction is not necessary.

I am not trying to seduce you.

it is more than enough to perceive what you perceive, and that can be communicated here

No, it is not, and I already explained to you why.

Edited by Artem

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So, you want respect, but you don't respect others.

I don't respect cowards who spread lies, correct. If you noticed, @Leo Guradoes not respect anyone.

Edited by Artem

What do you mean? I'm just testing a person who claims to be enlightened. does it seem bad to you? well...ok, understood. enough?

Lol, you are deluded if you think you can test me over text. Test me in person.

10 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

He literally sells coaching. Lmao. I'm SICK of it in general honestly, the entire scam grift "career path"... It's like the mid bimbos who try to sell their OnlyFans. Like, Jesus, get a job, nobody wants to buy your shit.

The people who do are the same people who believe there are "100 hot young singles in their area looking to fuck you!"

It's psychopath behavior, aiming for the weakest most desperate and vulnerable members of society and stealing their money.

I am not selling anything, I do the vast majority of all my work entirely free of charge, the income from my teaching constitutes 1-2% of my yearly living expenses. You are a psychopath, not me.

Ahhh now I understand. So you think you are in a higher level than the others, for example, me, and you are speaking condescendingly . Well ...ok, understood. 

No, thinking you are "higher level" than others is not in itself condescension, even though it is certainly delusion for you. You express your condescension in other ways.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am not.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Utter nonsense.

Frank Yank and Shinzen Young are NOT AWAKE. What they teach is NOT AWAKENING. I am sick of these delusional gaslighting wannabe Buddhists. Never speak to me of such people.

The entire Daniel Ingram game that those Dhrama Overground people are playing is just self-deception. If you take that stuff seriously you will never wake up.

They are. You are not. The most delusional person on this forum is you. I am also not a Buddhist, and I have never been a Buddhist.

3 hours ago, RedLine said:

Sorry for my misinformation and thank you for your clarifications, that takes are very helpful.

So according with you definitions what is the difference between and Arhat and A Buddha? 

It is a little bit difficult to explain, because this difference can only be appreciated once one becomes an Arhat (or a Bodhisattva) and then abandons his Arhatship to become a Buddha. Only Theravada tradition is clear on this point, Mahayana is confused because they focus on the path of a Bodhisattva. Theravada is also closer to Pali Canon, it is more pure and more truthful.

Basically, both Arhats and Bodhisattvas reach Nirvana and abide in Nirvana. In Theravada, their Nirvana is called "abiding". But they still see a difference between Nirvana and Samsara, and that is what separates them from other people. The only difference between them is the direction of this relationship. Arhats say "this Nirvana is for me, I am enjoying it, others don't get it and won't get it, I don't have or even want to teach". Bodhisattvas say "this Nirvana is for others, I must teach, I must help others arrive here". This is the last relationships to others. A Buddha transcends the difference between an Arhat and a Bodhisattva, he is both and he is neither, a Buddha is completely alone. He may teach or he may not, it makes absolutely no difference to a Buddha. He is no longer in Nirvana, he transcends the difference between Nirvana and Samsara, they are one and the same for a Buddha. So, in Theravada, a Buddha's Nirvana, the highest Nirvana is called "non-abiding". A Buddha is always one leg in Nirvana and one leg in Samsara.

Osho saw it clearly, too. He once said "Arhats and Bodhisattvas know the Buddha, but they are not the Buddha".

What separates Arhats and Bodhisattvas from Buddhahood is, as usual, the remainder of their suffering and how they see themselves in comparison to other people. So there is still some suffering between them and Buddhahood.

I am not sure if Daniel Ingram uses this term in this meaning when he calls himself an Arhat, I have a suspicion that he uses it in the same way Mahayana uses it. Which is why I never argued with him about the use of this term and I don't challenge his use of this term, he has every right to. Since he is very much active in trying to help others, I would call him a Bodhisattva, but to me it makes no difference. Arhats and Bodhisattvas are the same to me, their level of attainment is equivalent. It's just a matter of on what side of their relationship with Nirvana they fall, I have no doubt Daniel is in abiding Nirvana, or Nirvana with residue. Just like humility is arrogance reversed, and humble people take pride in how humble they are, Bodhisattvas are Arhats reversed and vice versa.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

No, I know exactly what he is. he wants to be the leader of a sect, a kind of osho. There is even a line in which he talks about orgies ? good attempt! . He has been trying for 3 or 4 years. He's a smart guy, maybe he'll get it...but no. Not enough, I'm sorry. Too easy to remove the mask, he gets too nervous when someone question him.

You do not. You also don't know what Osho was. Osho was a Buddha. And why would I have orgies, I am happily married and I am monogamous. But a little bit sexual disinhibition would be good for you. You are very sexually inhibited. And do you have any evidence of me "getting nervous" when someone questions me? People questions me all the time, this is a blatant lie. You're a liar.