Slipper

But Leo... How is it possible that no other teachers are AWAKE?

477 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

btw, do you know if he has any content, YouTube, anything?

I think he does. But i'm not aware of it.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

NO! Nonduality is imaginary and no one here is conscious of that.

When you nondualists try to cast what I'm saying as, "Oh, Leo just wants to explore finite states of consciousness and all kinds of forms, but I am beyond that". NO! You don't even understand what CONSCIOUSNESS is! You are missing the highest possible level of understanding. I am not saying you're missing some finite apsects of consciousness, I'm saying you're missing it's very nature.

No nondualist knows what consciousness is, and they never will.

No nondualist is beyond anything I say. No nondualist, Buddhist, nor enlightened person will ever transcend psychedelics. They do not understand what I am talking about.

LEOOOOOOOOOOOO

ay... nevermind  ...

You cannot love what you need.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The very essence of AWAKENING is what you do not have.

Would you say that you 3 years ago, when you were doing a lot of videos about awakening and god, were in the same situation?

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Would you say that you 3 years ago, when you were doing a lot of videos about awakening and god, were in the same situation?

Relative to my understanding today, yes. I still had moments way beyond nonduality back then. But I had not fully deconstructed nonduality yet.

My comprehension of what Consciousness is has increased by orders of magnitude. You cannot grasp what Consciousness is by reducing it via nonduality. Your reduction of Consciousness to Nothingness or Emptiness is not really what Consciousness is. That's yet another trick that Consciousness plays. Consciousnes is imagining that that reduction is the end of understanding Consciousness.  But that's just a clever trick. You have to be smart enough not to fall for it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura do you think god woke you originally or do you think you did it to yourself? Im talking did god awake leo for a reason or you awoke for no reason except to extinguish your own suffering

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Leo Gura do you think god woke you originally or do you think you did it to yourself? Im talking did god awake leo for a reason or you awoke for no reason except to extinguish your own suffering

Your question makes no sense.

My AWAKENINGs had nothing to do with suffering. I never cared about suffering. All I cared about was understanding reality. That's what AWAKENING is. Either you understand what Consciousness or you do not. Everything else is technically a tangent.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  well as god you you were scared of something, thats why you became leo. and thats why you stay as leo

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Leo Gura  well as god you you were scared of something, thats why you became leo.

Why would you assume that?

GOD is not doing things out of fear.

Edited by Leo Gura

It’s become more apparent that consciousness, whatever it is , is all encompassing @Leo Gura 

which is why I don’t know if I will ever find out what consciousness is. because it’s so vast. but I want to

Edited by Oppositionless

@Leo Gura  the only reason you exist is cause you stopped god from meditation out of fear and you exist as gods fear

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@Leo Gura  the only reason you exist is cause you stopped god from meditation out of fear

No

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  Once you fear god cannot help you you either have never feared anything or you die. It dosent matter if you dont fear anymore gods creations last forever. Your assumptions of god wont last forever

Edited by Hojo

So much trash talk but no real heart to heart discussion... ☹

Typical 

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus  this is as real as it gets leo thinks hes awake forever its not true hes not god, God is God and God is nothing forever. You get a glimpse but the gate closes and you are dealing with suffering. God isnt awake it dosent even exist. Alien consciousness means nothing cause god is everything its already deleted itself

Edited by Hojo

Your reduction of Consciousness to Nothingness or Emptiness is not really what Consciousness is. That's yet another trick that Consciousness plays. Consciousnes is imagining that that reduction is the end of understanding Consciousness.  But that's just a clever trick. You have to be smart enough not to fall for it.

I don't do any of that, nor do I have any kind of mental framework. My realization is that reality is the absence of limits, since there are no limits, everything is, and that's me. It's a real realization, not theory, I became infinite many times with psychedelics. but my understanding is limited, I do not understand the creation of this experience, its complexity and its purpose, although I more or less intuit it. I know there is much more to understand, but I think that becoming infinite, completely, is awakening, and the rest are nuances.

My AWAKENINGs had nothing to do with suffering. I never cared about suffering. All I cared about was understanding reality. That's what AWAKENING is. Either you understand what Consciousness or you do not. Everything else is technically a tangent.

Everything else is elevator music.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

My realization is that reality is the absence of limits, since there are no limits, everything is, and that's me. It's a real realization, not theory

That's all good and true, but there is a deeper comprehension of Consciousness to be had.

The experience of infinity is valid but it doesn't necessary give a comprehension of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

I just want to say I love you leo cause your videos were instantly there for me when i needed you are a gift from god and I mean it

10/10 human in gods eyes

I send love to you

Edited by Hojo

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's all good and true, but there is a deeper comprehension of Consciousness to be had.

The experience of infinity is valid but it doesn't necessary give a comprehension of Consciousness.

Yes, its just the first step, but the most important step. Even my understanding of reality is very limited, realizing the infinite has many implications and favors a lot of understanding. I would say that this is awakening, in the sense that there is a completely clear before and after in the fact of becoming infinite.  have you become infinite, really? awakened. then, of course, there is much more, many degrees. But the big difference is between 0 and 1, then are 2,3,4....

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Leo Gura when a nondualist person for example states that consciousness can’t be explained or reduces consciousness to nothing, do you think that is just and inherent limit of the sober mind

does consciousness have a structure?  I’ve always wondered this. whether it has physical properties or if it really is nothing at all. 

Edited by Oppositionless