Hibahere

Do you want the same partner in love

27 posts in this topic

Hello actualized.org users! I hope you all are doing well. My question I'd specifically that if you are someone who is looking forward to a serious relationship or wife/husband what are the qualities you want in them ideally? If you are at a certain level of awareness/consciousness would you want them to match it? Or are there other qualities you look for. 

And why? Elaborate.

Thanks ! :)

Hello there!

I currently am in a relationship. What really has been clicking is our respect for each others’ boundaries. This is the key to any successfully relationship.

As a result, our relationship doesn’t have any strict rules around it, and it all boils down to just loving for no damn logical reason!

@Yimpa can you explain what it means to love without any logical reason?

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, Hibahere said:

can you explain what it means to love without any logical reason?

I’d be using logic to explain it then!

I’ll say that if love is challenging core beliefs about yourself that are harmful, and that there’s an openness to shed them (despite it being emotionally difficult), then that love is not to be taken for granted because. You respect it in all its beauty.

I want that person to be not only beautiful in look but more important than that in character.

8 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

I want that person to be not only beautiful in look but more important than that in character.

No you don't, you just put in the character part so you don't seem shallow and vain. ?

Know thyself....

They don’t have to be very spiritual. But i’d want them to not be superficial and have an interest in life.

No @Princess Arabia I have suffered from girls rejection in the past and also their ugly character. Also other girls behave badly with me. ?

56 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

No @Princess Arabia I have suffered from girls rejection in the past and also their ugly character. Also other girls behave badly with me. ?

I understand. So now you're trying to not let what happened in the past happen again, or similar. Having the understanding that people act differently depending on the circumstances, person they're interacting with and people can also change for better or worse. I find the best way to deal with this 'finding a person with good character' trait, is having one or two things you will not slide on, be firm about and work with the rest depending on how severe the downfall is and how it's affecting you as an individual. The Universe has a way of deselecting people from our lives without us lifting a finger and also the opposite of that is true. It's a vibrational issue. Maybe if you're constantly attracting people in your life with bad characters, maybe look within yourself to see why are you constantly attracting that. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

I have suffered from girls rejection in the past and also their ugly character. Also other girls behave badly with me. ?

Stop blaming women for your problems. As long as you keep doing that, you’re never going to have a long-term relationship with any girl. Plain and simple.

I want a girl or even a boyish guy that I can hug and devote myself to.

There isn't really a precise criterion, the rest is obvious. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Stop blaming women for your problems. As long as you keep doing that, you’re never going to have a long-term relationship with any girl. Plain and simple.

It's not rational, when you're all alone and lacking energy you just want to ruminate by reflex.

artworks-000264318440-8wd1lx-t500x500.jpeg

The devil is in the details.

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Tadaah!

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's not rational, when you're all alone and lacking energy you just want to ruminate by reflex.

artworks-000264318440-8wd1lx-t500x500.jpeg

That picture perfectly resembles me. 

I love squatting in random ass places!

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That picture perfectly resembles me. 

I love squatting in random ass places!

Is that you Zoidberg?

@Yimpa I didn't blame any women but I was just describing my situation. And also like if you are talking about responsibility then one must take healthy responsibility like I am responsible for my feelings, actions , thoughts and not others. And also you don't know what I am going through. @Princess Arabia that was a great advice .

Edited by Rishabh R

A devil would be fun

You cannot love what you need.

On 7/12/2023 at 11:54 PM, Rishabh R said:

@Yimpa  I didn't blame any women but I was just describing my situation. And also like if you are talking about responsibility then one must take healthy responsibility like I am responsible for my feelings, actions , thoughts and not others. And also you don't know what I am going through. 

I know exactly what you’re going through because I’ve been there.

Pain and suffering is nothing to be ashamed about. They are valuable lessons that can be used to mature our understanding of reality. Don’t avoid it like the plague. It’s not healthy in the long run.

@Hibahere Personally I just go with the flow, and see how I feel about someone. I know that to me connection is really important, and there are many levels of that: romantic, physical, spiritual, intellectual... The more connected I am with the other person the better it is.

Sometimes I believe that I would like to find someone who is at a higher level of awareness, but then thinking about it I understood that it is also about boundaries and acceptance. If the other one is not interested in spiritual "mumbo-jumbo" I will be ok with it, as soon as she is ok with my practices like meditation, self-inquiry, etcetera, but there has to be no judgment.