Ash55

why non dulaity and buddhism are bad things now can someone explain ? lol

32 posts in this topic

So lately i been noticing each time trying to browser the forum that Leo doesn't like Buddhism  anymore as far as i remember he used to speak highly about non duality and Buddhist teaching and so on, am i right ? am i miss remembering, when was the turning point, what did happen, is non duality at the core of god realization, 
and if we are all nothingness why Solipsism is a thing, if enlightenment is not awakening, wtf is this lol like seriously how can you be enlighten but not awake, i just hope to get an explanation of what is going on

well ultimately all ideas collapse why there is a controversy

and when is leo's awakening course coming ?

and does leo think the budda was awake now lol

and why leo language became too harsh with his vlogs ?

i understand that leo taking the work to being truth to people very seriously but i dont see that he is communicating that in the right way

my journey to self actualization have shifted me as a person and the more i meditate and  do yoga there more i can see how am nothingness and reality is non dual what is wrong with that , and in my personality am healing more am becoming more understanding and empathetic in my day to day life

i would love to know if am doing anything wrong or there are even better ways to live and self actualized

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

So lately i been noticing each time trying to browser the forum that Leo doesn't like Buddhism  anymore as far as i remember he used to speak highly about non duality and Buddhist teaching and so on, am i right ? am i miss remembering, when was the turning point, what did happen, is non duality at the core of god realization, 

I was born into a Catholic family, baptized, confirmed… the whole bit. I left Catholicism on my own accord at age 14. 

Notice how Catholics will claim or agree that Catholicism is the core of realizing God.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

and if we are all nothingness why Solipsism is a thing, if enlightenment is not awakening, wtf is this lol like seriously how can you be enlighten but not awake, i just hope to get an explanation of what is going on

Why did the chicken cross the road? …..

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

well ultimately all ideas collapse why there is a controversy

Because you are confused.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

and when is leo's awakening course coming ?

—-

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

and does leo think the budda was awake now lol

No, you’re imagining budda.

And leo.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

and why leo language became too harsh with his vlogs ?

….. To get to the other side.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

i understand that leo taking the work to being truth to people very seriously but i dont see that he is communicating that in the right way

This is exactly why I left religion.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

my journey to self actualization have shifted me as a person and the more i meditate and  do yoga there more i can see how am nothingness and reality is non dual what is wrong with that , and in my personality am healing more am becoming more understanding and empathetic in my day to day life

Clearly you’re having doubts if you have to make such a statement. Do yoga because yoga is an expression of LOVE, not because yoga gives you something that you’re lacking.

——

9 hours ago, Ash55 said:

i would love to know if am doing anything wrong or there are even better ways to live and self actualized

IMG_0765.jpeg

11 hours ago, tuku747 said:

download (1).jpeg

lol

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

IMG_0765.jpeg

lol

but i really feel like leo have changed,i bet most of us here love him and care about truth i dont think there is a need for harsh language, and no need for bashing on Buddhism and non duality since all of ideas and thoughts and worlds are ultimately nothingness, and any system has it it own limitation

@Ash55 Buddhism is obsessed with peace and nothingness so it is quite limited and shallow. 

Traditional Nonduality is not deep and direct enough but it is still way better than buddhim.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Ash55 Buddhism is obsessed with peace and nothingness so it is quite limited and shallow. 

At least it prevented people from going "Alien Insane" xD

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

That's right, I've changed. The things I've seen cannot be unseen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Catholic is the biggest scam I've ever seen. They worship Jesus. Jesus say call no man father except God.  then they have a guy called father stand on front of the and spread blasphemy on God and are tricked into worshipping this fucking idiot thinking they are worshipping God. How ignorant can't you get open your fucking eyes and ears you idiots.

In terms of religion its the most degenerate and clueless. Then they use the symbol of him being crucified as the center of the religion. Jesus won't be off the cross until this abomination is destroyed. He's still on the cross to this day suffering in his own world because of this. Thousands of years he saw he will be on the cross when he died and he's like bro seriously?!

Edited by Hojo

It would have been better if Leo first offered an alternative solution before blasting the current methods 

17 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

It would have been better if Leo first offered an alternative solution before blasting the current methods 

Honestly I think this is his plan. He's getting you drop all the baggage and think for yourself. Otherwise, his posts are only derogatory.

Brains Do Not Exist 

I remember joining the forum, and in my first thread being scolded by Leo for referring to the nonduality "theory". How dare I put the two words together, as if nonduality could be anything but TRUTH?

Lesson learned: look to yourself for TRUTH.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

23 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I remember joining the forum, and in my first thread being scolded by Leo for referring to the nonduality "theory". How dare I put the two words together, as if nonduality could be anything but TRUTH?

Lesson learned: look to yourself for TRUTH.

Nonduality is more than theory but less than AWAKENING ;)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo, you have a series of videos pts 1,2,3 titled "Understanding Duality". Do you have any on 'Understanding Non-Duality'. Or is that answered in the duality videos?

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Some day you'll say the same about alien intelligence and infinity of gods ^_^ I do sincerely wish you the best.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Leo, you have a series of videos pts 1,2,3 titled "Understanding Duality". Do you have any on 'Understanding Non-Duality'. Or is that answered in the duality videos?

I've indirectly covered nonduality is many videos. Nonduality is not false per se, it's just not a very deep consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I've indirectly covered nonduality is many videos.

?

Know thyself....

@Leo Gura 

Spirituality conversations in the forum can be divided into two categories: psychedelic and non-psychedelic. Let everyone argue about who is telling the truth. But you have the final say. People interested in non-psychedelic spirituality should leave it to their moderators, and those interested in psychedelic spirituality should do the same. But, because you know more about awakening, you can tell which one is more deluded and by how much. Of course, you will agree more with those who use psychedelics, but they can also be wrong.

Or, in order to have spiritual conversations, people must do psychedelics at least once. Because without psychedelics, I don't think you would have come this far, nor would others if psychedelics didn't work like you say. Your work heavily depends on them.

Edited by Understander

nonduality says what reality is not. is not two.  Well, once you realize this, that's when you start to go deeper into yourself, that is, into reality. It's just the beggining

Buddhism i would say that it point much deeper, to realize the essence of reality, to truly open to yourself.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Some day you'll say the same about alien intelligence and infinity of gods ^_^ I do sincerely wish you the best.

Gotta keep chasing that juicy carrot... how else is God going to keep itself entertained? :P