Arthogaan

Death - Will it be crazier than 5-meo trip?

41 posts in this topic

If the ego is no longer there, then no it would not be crazy, the ego makes it crazy. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I’ve been down the insanity road before - both with and without psychedelics.

Be careful about seeking reassurance about your direct experience. It’s helpful in the beginning stages, but you’re eventually going to have to learn to fly on your own. Anything any of us say, no matter what you’re assumption of each of our “consciousness level” is, won’t mean diddly until you realize ALL is AWAKE.

6 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

2.I know I am a really good person deep down.

Be open to being the worst person in the entire world. You’ll be surprised what insights can arise if you allow even that.

6 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

But then maybe I am fooling myself because I fear insanity.

Stop resisting it and face insanity. Then you will be at peace.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi Arthogaan,

some material on the topic of death, and what happens on a relative level afterwards: 

• Jürgen Ziewe
  • Christopher Bache has some interesting stuff: "LSD and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven" and "Dark Night, Early Dawn".
  • Darrell-Rew and Diperna "Earth Is Eden: An Integral Exploration of the Trans-Himalayan Teachings".
  • Jac O'Keffee 

Maybe you will find some of these authors interesting.

Selling Water by the River

7 minutes ago, Vibes said:

You don't deserve to be thrown shit on, it was not very loving on my part.

Being thrown shit when you least expect it is an unstained opportunity for inner growth.

@Arthogaan I can only talk from my experience and understanding, i think there is only "one" in the dream which is you who will start waking up and becoming more and more conscious towards your death. All your life experiences and karma that you set yourself up with, are set for you to experience yourself and understand yourself from lower levels as gods/your thoughts only become materialized at these levels. You set it up in a way that eventually you will wake up from your dream and go back to (source) , from the source you will go back to astral. The astral is a place where the source projects itself for like 99.9% and this is where you get your own astral form, this is where you start creating things with your "original" thought. In the astral form you're nothing more then an energy creating whatever it wants in nothingness.

When you become more and more conscious in the physical form is when you start judging your past actions of your previous unconscious self, and you're the only one that does the judging of yourself. But you also understand that it wasn't entirely your fault, and this is also the point where you should drastically start to improve as you start realizing that others are yourself. 

Jesus quotes

- In Matthew 5:42 “Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.”

- love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back.

and so on.

From my understanding the way you will leave to source is you will just be catapulted with the energy of billions nukes until you're everything and you will be floating in the source in incredible ecstasy. How do i know? I actually experienced something similar 2 days ago which might be connected to your post. I was close to falling asleep when suddenly, you know how the psychedelics comeup comes when you're laying in bed? Like suddenly alot of energy get projected into you? Well i was close to falling asleep sober when suddenly i experienced a force of like 100 nukes take over my body and i thought i would be catapulted out, which felt really great. But then i stayed in my body and i got a picture shown from the movie "martyrs" it's like a tunnel that represented the source at the end. After that my body had a nice loving energy all over my body and i fell asleep.

The only thing we can do, is surrender and trust in god with everything that we have. I think this is the only way.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

If near death experiences are any kind of indication for what happens when you "actually" die, then it seems that the features of your seeming transition to the so-called spirit realm (which you of course have never really left and therefore cannot really travel to) are going to depend on your mental programming aka. beliefs. There are common themes in NDE reports like the famous tunnel of light, the life review, meeting spirit guides and all that jazz; but the specifics vary according to people's cultural background and personal notions of the afterlife (which means that a Christian might meet Jesus on the "other side" while a Hindu might meet Krishna, for example).

Check out Next Level Soul podcast on Youtube if you're interested in this kind of stuff... they have tons of people on who talk about their NDEs.

https://m.youtube.com/@NextLevelSoul/videos

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@Arthogaan the process will be blissful...so there is no need for anxiety.   It's the ego that has anxiety- but there will be none of that in God Consciousness.   The process of dreaming another dream is really irrelevant- because you as God will wipe your own memory clean and you will then be whatever form you are - just as you are now.   You will not remember anything.    It's better that way. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

If near death experiences are any kind of indication for what happens when you "actually" die, then it seems that the features of your seeming transition to the so-called spirit realm (which you of course have never really left and therefore cannot really travel to) are going to depend on your mental programming aka. beliefs. There are common themes in NDE reports like the famous tunnel of light, the life review, meeting spirit guides and all that jazz; but the specifics vary according to people's cultural background and personal notions of the afterlife (which means that a Christian might meet Jesus on the "other side" while a Hindu might meet Krishna, for example).

Check out Next Level Soul podcast on Youtube if you're interested in this kind of stuff... they have tons of people on who talk about their NDEs.

https://m.youtube.com/@NextLevelSoul/videos

It doesn't work like that i think, there is only 1 that will become conscious. You shouldn't seek wisdom or knowledge in others but only in god, the others are merely part of your story. The knowledge you seek can only be found in those that were known as reincarnations of god as only those masters had consciousness level that surpassed ours. Jesus/mahavatar babaji/Haidakhan babaji/yogananda and so on, this  is the reason why they always say that they're responsible for our liberation

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I had nde and it felt like a sinking feeling in your stomach times infinity and it keeps expanding infinetly then you stop and are void and its kinda like sleeping but you are aware. Then you snap back alert and the process starts again for ever until you become a void of nothing in both alert and unalert states. Then you can come back into a body.

I beleive learning how to become void in 3d will help you hit the void be a void instantly and then you spend less time fighting in the void. And respawn instantly.

I hear sadguru explain this in one of his videos and he said that what hell and heaven is it can be pleasant or unpleasant depending on the state of mind on death.

If you die paranoid you will expand paranoia into God tier paranoia if you die laughing you expand into God tier laughing

In my case I became infinite abandonment 

Edited by Hojo

53 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I had nde and it felt like a sinking feeling in your stomach times infinity and it keeps expanding infinetly then you stop and are void and its kinda like sleeping but you are aware. Then you snap back alert and the process starts again for ever until you become a void of nothing in both alert and unalert states. Then you can come back into a body.

I beleive learning how to become void in 3d will help you hit the void be a void instantly and then you spend less time fighting in the void. And respawn instantly.

I hear sadguru explain this in one of his videos and he said that what hell and heaven is it can be pleasant or unpleasant depending on the state of mind on death.

If you die paranoid you will expand paranoia into God tier paranoia if you die laughing you expand into God tier laughing

In my case I became infinite abandonment 

@HojoEasier said then done, like i never want to go back to the void again but i think that's because my ego was fighting it. In the void you're like some form of god but i think it's not the max level, in the void you instantly get all the insights about basically everything. But i remember i had a pov of this infinite being in the void that reached its limit about its existence, and also a pov from infinite "blackness/nothingness". So i had both povs.

Even though i was the only one there, i feel like there is more and somebody else was still in control as when i stopped my heart i was lead through these experiences. And even in david Hawkins books void calibrates around 850, so i think even if you're in the void god is still in control.

I also felt like this infinite being in the void was fully automatic that kept pushing itself into different dreams. While being this infinite red colored being, this vibrations were extremely slow and powerful. Oh now i just remembered what it represented, it represented the vein just like in your brain. Basically you were inside your own "brain" seeing that red vein vibrating and nothingness/blackness, it's like your body that you have right now is GOD but i don't know why i got pushed/shown that i was this vein/vibration in the void. It was like i was everything and everything was inside me.  It's like you're a mind in nothingness that studies itself here. Yeah i think that's what void is, it's god giving you more control over your body and you are becoming this vein/vibration/energy in nothingness but it is actually somewhere in your own body.

Perhaps call Leo or other members to discuss the void, and if they have any more information on that.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob def easier said than done i wasnt even concious in the void. While i was in there i didn't know i was there and when i was out i completely forgot i was in it. I thought I just dreamed it but then I ate some mushroom 8 years later and the mushroom told me that I was in a void then and then I understood what conciousness is instantly and kundalini awakened. I don't know how I will react if I go back. All I know is it was probably the least fun thing I've ever experienced in my entire existence as a soul.

Id rate my experience with void 0/10. It indented my soul so much I was very depressed for 8 years after and I was going to kill myself if not for the mushroom . Infinite abandonment forever is no joke and I wouldn't wish it on anyone

But these are the things we have to deal with

Edited by Hojo

9 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Someone here Hey, I'm sorry for what I said. I know you have real desire to understand.

You don't deserve to be thrown shit on, it was not very loving on my part.

No worries bro.thanks for your apology ? it's not like I'm not prone to mental masturbation. So your critcisms might be valuable for me. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

DEATH = LOVE

This moment and every moment are all a reflection of THIS.

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me, the only important thing about death is: you have to arrive at it with the ability to let go of everything. you have to do the work, completely. it's crucial to get this

My dude, there is ultimately nothing to let go of. 

That’s why Leo is not a fan of Buddhism, lol.

9 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The knowledge you seek can only be found in those that were known as reincarnations of god

We are all incarnations of God.

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

We are all incarnations of God.

I’m incognito as GOD.

Just now, Jehovah increases said:

Who do think designed the idea that you are born and one day you will die? 

God did. 

Just now, Jehovah increases said:

Why would God do that to himself? 

Because God can dream about anything. 

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

More to the point what actually is death have you experienced it??

No, I cannot DIE. 

Yes, the human is a zombie thinking that it is God. 

1 minute ago, Jehovah increases said:

You are not even human:P:o:x

I’m HUMAN