jdc7733

I’ve come to the conclusion that everything is acausal and simply just happens…

12 posts in this topic

And that I am the only one and I am everything in my experience. There may be other experiences but I can’t know that.

1 minute ago, Water by the River said:

hey, how about you tell that your next date?

Sorry, just kidding ;)

Water by the River

I did one time and never saw them again. Now I know what to say to get rid of pesky people. 

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

hey, how about you tell that your next date?

Sorry, just kidding ;)

Water by the River

We're the only one in existence

We're

Brains Do Not Exist 

Just now, tuku747 said:

We're the only one in existence

We're

I guess the others are in non-existence. ??

Know thyself....

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I guess the others are in non-existence. ??

There's only one ;)

We Are All One

Brains Do Not Exist 

For some artwork on the wonder and holiness of Intersubjectivity just google Alex Grey.

This whole Solipsism ideology isn't really sexy. Communion, Intersubjectivity and love are such an essential part of the Kosmos. Why did the whole thing get manifested if not for that?

Solipsism is true on the level of Pure Impersonal Empty Infinite Consciousness. Before reaching that, rather not... So no need to talk about it, because the separate self/Ego doesn't get to Impersonal Empty Infinite Consciousness in declaring the separate-self God.

There is Intersubjectivity woven into the very fabric of the Kosmos at all levels - Ken Wilber

I mean seriously, if one can't feel Consciousness or sentience in another human or sentient being maybe there is some unhealthy dissociation or filter somewhere...

What is the other? What is sentient and aware in that? What is that consciousness? That can also work as Koan. And directly understanding or intuiting the answer of that Koan is the source of all love, compassion and gentleness.

And why talk about it with "others" if there are none? Why post on a forum with "others" about it?

And yes I know, it is all a dream. But what is not a dream?

Water by the River

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

For some artwork on the wonder and holiness of Intersubjectivity just google Alex Grey.

This whole Solipsism ideology isn't really sexy. Communion, Intersubjectivity and love are such an essential part of the Kosmos. Why did the whole thing get manifested if not for that?

Solipsism is true on the level of Pure Impersonal Empty Infinite Consciousness. Before reaching that, rather not... So no need to talk about it, because the separate self/Ego doesn't get to Impersonal Empty Infinite Consciousness in declaring the separate-self God.

There is Intersubjectivity woven into the very fabric of the Kosmos at all levels - Ken Wilber

I mean seriously, if one can't feel Consciousness or sentience in another human or sentient being maybe there is some unhealthy dissociation or filter somewhere...

What is the other? What is sentient and aware in that? What is that consciousness? That can also work as Koan. And directly understanding or intuiting the answer of that Koan is the source of all love, compassion and gentleness.

And why talk about it with "others" if there are none? Why post on a forum with "others" about it?

And yes I know, it is all a dream. But what is not a dream?

Water by the River

? ? 

Alex_Grey_Love_Circuit.jpg

Alex_Grey_Love_is_a_Cosmic_Force.jpg

Alex_Grey_Family.jpg

Alex_Grey_The_One.jpg

Alex_Grey_Net_of_Being.jpg

Brains Do Not Exist 

@tuku747 Thank you and Namaste! :)

Any conceptual framework or teaching that inspires the love, compassion and openness shown in the pictures above is a good pointer, pointing towards moving to realizing the love of the always already here Absolute Reality, or Truth.

And any teaching, pointer, communication or awakening that doesn't resonate with that is leading somewhere else.

Water by the River

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

There's only one ;)

We Are All One

I know, I was just being silly.

Know thyself....