Buck Edwards

Nag panchami Nandiling

387 posts in this topic

Tirupati Balaji 

lord-shiv-prashant-gangwani.gif

Edited by Enlightement

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

ezgif-1-93f315a54a (1).gif

images - 2023-07-12T123620.272.jpeg

images - 2023-07-12T123041.891.jpeg

Shiva-Himalayas.gif?w=500&ssl=1

38436.gif

38461.gif

Edited by Enlightement

I bought some more consecrated items. 

Mahavatar Babaji 

I think the power of shaktipat is important here. 

I believe in Spiritism of the Hindu deities. And I feel like they communicate with us through the power of shaktipat. 

Ishta Devata

Who and Why?

Moksha is a concept associated with the birth and rebirth cycle, and Vedic Astrology defines the attainment of moksha as the only purpose in life for every human being. Our Ishta Devata or chosen deity is the one whom we pray to, and who can guide us to our true purpose - salvation. Ishta Devata, literally translates to 'the favored deity' whom we worship, and is the higher power, whom we connect with spiritually. He/She guides us through life, helping us live a fulfilling and protected life, and then finally directing us into leaving the cycle of rebirth behind to experience of oneness with the One Supreme Self. Unlike our Kul Devata, the Ishta Devata is unique for every individual, and can be easily discovered through our birth chart. As per astrology, one should definitely worship their specific Ishta Devata. The rituals behind the veneration of your chosen deity are rather easy to follow and are mainly based on the chanting of mantras pertaining to them.

The knowledge about one's Ishta Devata can easily be discovered through the Atmakaraka in Navamsa in our birth charts. The Atmakaraka is the planet with the highest degree in our kundli. The Navamsa, on the other hand, is the ninth division in our birth chart, that signifies Dharma and thereby is also known as the Dharma-amsa. The Atmakaraka in one's Navamsa is called the Karakamsa and the twelfth house or sign from it pertains to our Ishta Devata. The planets posited in this house determine our chosen deity, however, if this house is empty then the Lord of the house is taken as the significator. Every planet pertains to a certain deity who has to be worshipped

Planets and Deities

According to the planet residing in the twelfth house from your Karakamsa house, or the Lord of the said house, the deities to be worshipped are 

Sun: Lord Shiva, Sri Rama

Moon: Goddess Gauri, Goddess Lalita, Goddess Saraswati, Sri Krishna

Mars: Lord Hanuman, Rudra Deva, Lord Kartikeya (Subrahmanya), Sri Narasimha

Mercury: Lord Vishnu, Sri Buddha

Jupiter: Lord Hayagreeva, Lord Vishnu, Lord Indra, Lord Dattatreya, Any mentor/teacher

Venus: Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Parvati

Saturn: Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma

Rahu: Goddess Durga, Shri Narasimha

Ketu: Lord Ganesha

Lord Vishnu is known as the 'preserver' in the hindu trinity, and he is considered to be the deity who can guide every individual towards Moksha easily, as he carries the Sudharshan Chakra, which is considered essential in attainment of salvation. For such individuals, the following list carries the specific forms (avatar) of Lord Vishnu whom they should worship as their Ishta Devata

Sun: Lord Rama

Moon: Lord Krishna

Mars: Lord Narasimha

Mercury: Lord Buddha

Jupiter: Lord Vamana

Venus: Lord Parashurama

Saturn: Lord Koorma

Rahu: The Varaha form

Ketu: The Matsya form

My star is Venus. So it's Goddess Laxmi and Lord Parshuram. 

Some other place gave the following result. 

Lord Kartikeya Murugan. Lord Hanuman. 

Still some other place said - 

Your Ishta DevataShani Dev/Hanuman/Kurma/Shiva/Vishnu

Edited by Enlightement

6 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Planets and Deities

According to the planet residing in the twelfth house from your Karakamsa house, or the Lord of the said house, the deities to be worshipped are 

Sun: Lord Shiva, Sri Rama

Moon: Goddess Gauri, Goddess Lalita, Goddess Saraswati, Sri Krishna

Mars: Lord Hanuman, Rudra Deva, Lord Kartikeya (Subrahmanya), Sri Narasimha

Mercury: Lord Vishnu, Sri Buddha

Jupiter: Lord Hayagreeva, Lord Vishnu, Lord Indra, Lord Dattatreya, Any mentor/teacher

Venus: Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Parvati

Saturn: Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma

Rahu: Goddess Durga, Shri Narasimha

Ketu: Lord Ganesha

My aunts talked a lot about (Western/Tropical) astrology and numerology, they did my charts ah ah. 
What is the difference with Hindu astrology?

A guy also told me about Human Design, I don't know what it's worth.

The devil is in the details.

As the research of Indian tradition, in every human being’s life there should be four actual targets includes: Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. People have to pass by from such four phases of the life. In oradre to get the entire aims you have guided to workship different type of devtas and among all devtas, the Ishta is the actual one of them.

According to Vajrayana Buddhism, the Ishta devata is not a deity but an enlightened being with which a person recognizes when he/she busy in personal meditation. In this case, this is always translated as “meditation deity”.

Varied tradition has varied path of worshiping to their deity, but in India, there’re generally two ideas to worship of Ishta devta- “one is through chanting perfect mantras and another through doing easy puja with pure heart and belief”.

This is all about to our belief and path of trusting. The real fact is worship to achieve pleasure and showing faith towards our God. Never forgive to thank our creator that given precious life to us.

The various associations of planets and houses form Moksha Yoga. The 5th house represents soul and power of the mind. The 9th house represents spiritual understanding and philosophy. And the 12th house represents salvation that is Moksha.

Jupiter, Moon, Sun, Uranus and Neptune are the planets that indicate the stage of spirituality of the person. Jupiter is the most essential among all. This dominates spirituality.

Saturn also is associated to salvation quite frequently. The planet is spiritual thus ads to the stage of Moksha Yoga in one’s chart. It plays a sufficient act into the journey of human soul to salvation. It helps you in the journey to liberate.

Moon female natives are extremely amazing and supportable. They’re really great homemakers. They prefer travelling. Moon male natives are emotional, feminine and type. They are really slow in speech.

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

My aunts talked a lot about (Western/Tropical) astrology and numerology, they did my charts ah ah. 
What is the difference with Hindu astrology?

They use planets and positions. Based on Hindu Calendar of course. 

My weekly planet is Venus and my lord is Jupiter or Brihaspati. 

Lord Vishnu. 

So I went to clickastro and did my vedic astrology chart using my birth details. 

That it's Venus in my 12th house in Navamsa chart 

Let's see what that 

That's my Navamsa chart. 

4mK2SgH1Jc.jpg

I can see Venus in the 12th house of the Navamsa. 

What does that mean? 

My vargottama planet is Saturn. It lies in the sign of Scorpio in both the Rashi and Navamsa chart. 

Taken from article on Vargottam

https://www.anahitarao.com/vargottama-planets-double-the-power/

Saturn is Vargottam for me. 

SATURN:  Saturn indicates delays, obstacles and stability.  Your mind may be blocked when you find Saturn as your Vargottama. On the other hand, it means you have good stability and resistance to go through any bad event.

Edited by Enlightement

As the deity of time overall (Kala), Shiva is related to Saturn, which as the slowest moving among the major planets governs over longer time periods and is the great karmic reckoner.

My weekly planet is Venus. I was born on a Friday. 

Taken from the web - 

People who have birthdays on Fridays are affected by both Lakshmi and Venus as the lord of Friday is Venus and its goddess is Lakshmi. This is the reason that people born on this day are fond of material comforts. They like decorations a lot. The people born on Friday are the owners of magnetic personalities.

My zodiac planet is - Jupiter. 

My Vargottama - SATURN(NOT SURE) 

My ascendant is - Libra/Scorpio 

4mK1s41JFt.jpg

Edited by Enlightement